Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

THE DAJJAAL IS ALIVE AND IS IMPRISONED ON A REMOTE ISLAND

THE DAJJAAL

(From Khurasaan.com)

The Dajjal will appear as the end of the world approaches. The time he stays will be a time of immense trial for all humanity. Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) told us that, 'No tribulation on the face of the Earth since Allah created the children of Adam will be greater than the trial of the Dajjal.Verily, no prophet was sent who did not warn his people of the Dajjal, and I am the last of the prophets, and you are the last of the nations, and so he will inevitably appear among you." (ibn Majah, ibn Khuzaymah, and al-Hakim). Most of the Dajjal's followers will be from the Jews: "Seventy thousands of the Jews of Isfahan will follow the Dajjal, wearing cloaks." (Muslim). The Jews will believe that he is a miracle from Allah, that he will return to them their Kingdom. They will call him the Messiah, son of David.

WHEN WILL HE APPEAR ??

Just before the appearance of the Dajjal, the Muslims will be at the peak of their military power. It seems that the Dajjal's purpose will be to destroy the Muslims' power. At that time, Muslims will make a peace treaty with the Christians, and together they will conquer and win, but the Christians will then break the treaty. Prophet Muhammad, (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam), informed us, "You will make a peace treaty with them [Christians] and together you will invade an enemy beyond Rome. You will be victorious and take much booty. Then, you will camp on a hilly pasture when one of the [Christians] will come and raise a cross and say: 'Victory to the Cross', so one of the Muslims will come and kill him. Then the [Christians] will break the treaty and prepare for al-Malhamah." (Abu Dawud).

AL MALHAMAH

As this battle between Muslims and Christians approaches, men will abandon Christianity to embrace Islam in large numbers. They will become the best of Muslims, and the remaining Christians will pursue them aggressively. Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "The Hour will not come until the [Christians] camp at al-Amaq or Dabiq. An army, composed of the best people on Earth at that time, will come out of Madinah to meet them. When they arrange themselves in ranks, the [Christians] will say: 'Do not stand between us and those who took prisoners from amongst us. Let us fight them.' The Muslims will say: 'No! by Allah, we will not stand aside and let you fight our brothers.' Then they will fight. One third will run away and Allah will never forgive them; one third will be killed and will be the best of the martyrs in the sight of Allah; another third, who have never been subject to trials, will win and conquer Constantinople. After they hang their swords on the olive trees and begin to divide the booty, Satan will shout to them that the Dajjal has taken their places amongst their family. They will run out but will find that it is not true. However when they reach ash-Sham (the area of present day Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon), the Dajjal will appear. While they are preparing to fight him, and drawing up their ranks, Salaat time will come and then, Eesa the son of Maryam will descend." (Muslim).

Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has talked at length about this battle - how terrible it will be and the great sense of sacrifice the Muslims will display. He said, "The Hour will not come until people will not be able to divide inheritance, nor rejoice over booty." Pointing toward ash-Sham, he said: "An enemy will gather forces against the Muslims, and the Muslims will gather forces against them.' A companion asked: 'Do you mean the [Christians]?' He said: 'Yes, and at that time there will be terrible fighting. The Muslims will prepare a detachment to fight to death, and not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes, both sides will take booty but none will be victorious, and the detachment will perish. Then the Muslims will prepare another detachment to fight to death, and not return unless they are victorious. They will fight until night intervenes, both sides will take booty but none will be victorious. On the fourth day, the Muslims who are left will return to fight, and Allah will make their enemy to be defeated. There will be a battle the like of which has never been seen, so that even if a bird were to pass between the rank, it will fall dead before it reaches the end. Out of a family of one hundred, only one man will survive. So, how could he rejoice over any booty or divide any inheritance?"' (Muslim)

IDENTIFYING THE DAJJAAL

The Dajjal will claim that he is Allah. He will perform mighty acts to convince people of his claim. But, every true believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read the word kafir on his forehead, as stated by Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). He (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has also described his physical appearance as: short, fat, red-faced, bow-legged, with curly hair and one-eyed. One of his eyes is extinguished, and is neither protruding nor deep-seated, but resembles a floating grape. "If you are confused, know that your Lord is not one-eyed, and that no one will be able to see the Lord [in this world]." (paraphrased from Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad and Abu Dawud). And in the narration related by Muslim and Bukhari, the Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) told us that, "There has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against the one-eyed Dajjal. Verily he is one-eyed and your lord is not one eyed. On his forehead will be written the letters Kaf, Fa', Ra, i.e., the root letters for 'kafir' or 'unbeliever').” These words will actually be written between his eyes on the forehead.

He will move with great swiftness around the Earth, "like a cloud driven by the wind.” (Muslim) Also, Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us, "He [the Dajjal) will have two flowing rivers. One will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river that seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes and drink from it, for it will be cold water" "...and the cool water will be fire." (Bukhari).

The Dajjal will acquire assistance from devils: “He will say to a Bedouin: 'What do you think if I bring your father and mother back to life for you'? Will you bear witness that I am your Lord?' The Bedouin will say, 'Yes', so two devils will assume the appearance of his father and mother and will say: 'O son follow him, for he is your Lord.’” (ibn Majah, ibn Khuzaymah, and al-Hakim).

Animals and objects will execute his orders: "He will come to people and call them, and they will believe in him and answer his call. Upon his order, the sky will rain, and the Earth will produce crops. Their animals will graze on these crops, and will come back with their udders full of milk and their flanks stretched. Then he will go to other people and will call them, but they will reject his call. He will depart from them and then they will suffer great famine and will possess nothing in the form of wealth. He will pass by the wasteland and say: 'bring forth your treasures' and its treasures will follow him like swarms of bees." (Muslim).

His time will be filled with extreme trials as Allah created him to be a test for people. Only those whose faith is strong will resist the great temptation and might of the Dajjal. He will rule on Earth for forty days but they would not be like other days. They are: "Forty days, and one of these days will be like a year, another day like a month, yet another like a week, and the rest will have the same length as normal days. The companions who were always concerned about the matters of faith and worship, asked Prophet Muhammad: 'O Messenger of Allah, for the day which is like a year, will one day's prayer be sufficient?' He said: 'No, you must estimate the time and observe the salah.’” (Muslim). This means that the day will truly be lengthened, and it will not be due to the people's imagination.

Prophet Mohammed (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "There will be no town the Dajjal will not visit, except Makkah and Madinah, for all their gates will be guarded by angels surrounding them. So he will camp at the salt-marsh (near Madinah). Madinah will be shaken by three tremors, after which every disbeliever and hypocrite will leave it." (Bukhari and Muslim).

The Dajjal will finally be destroyed by Prophet Eesa (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) who will descend to Earth and spread peace.

THE DAJJAAL IS ALIVE AND IS IMPRISONED ON A REMOTE ISLAND

Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) once gathered the Muslims in the masjid and said: I have kept you here because Tamim ad-Dari, a Christian man who has embraced Islam, told me something which agrees with what I have told you about the Dajjal. He told me that he had sailed in a ship with thirty men from Banu Lakham and Banu Judham. The waves tossed them about for a month, then they came near an island at sunset. They approached the island on the ship's rafts, and landed. They were met by a beast that was so hairy that they could not tell its front from its back. They said: 'Woe to you! What are you?' It said: 'I am al-Jassasah.' They said: 'What is al-Jassasah?' It said: 'O people, go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you,’” Tamim said that when it named a person to us we were afraid lest it be a devil. Tamim said: We quickly went to the monastery. There we found a huge man with his hands tied up to his neck and with iron shackles between his legs up to the ankles. We said: 'Woe to you, who are you?' It said: 'You will soon know about me. Tell me who you are.' We said: 'We are people from Arabia. We sailed on a ship, but the waves have been tossing us about for a month, and they brought us to your island, where we met a beast which was so hairy that we could not tell its front from its back. We said to it: 'Woe to you what are you?' She said: 'I am al-Jassasah.' We asked: 'What is al-Jassasah?' and it told us: 'Go to this man in the monastery, for he is very eager to know about you.' So we came to you quickly, fearing that it might be a devil.' The man said: 'Tell me about the date-palms of Beisan.' We said: 'What do you want to know about them'?' He said: 'I want to know whether these trees bear fruits or not.' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'Soon they will not bear fruits.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the lake of Tabariyah (in Palestine).' We said: 'What do you want to know about it?' He said: 'Is there water in it'?' We said: 'There is plenty of water in it.' He said: 'Soon it will become dry.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the spring of Zughar.' We asked: 'What do you want to know about it'?' He asked: 'Is there water in it, and does it irrigate the land'?' We said: 'Yes, there is plenty of water in it, and the people use it to irrigate the land.' Then he said: 'Tell me about the illiterate Prophet [Muhammad], what has he done?' We said: 'He has left Makkah and settled in Yathrib (later Madinah).' He said: 'Do the Arabs fight against him'?' We said 'Yes'. He said: 'How does he deal with them'?' So we told him that Prophet Muhammad had overcome the Arabs around him and that they had followed him. He asked: 'Has it really happened?' We said yes. He said: 'It is better for them that they follow him. Now I will tell you about myself. I am the Dajjal. I will soon be permitted to leave this place: I will emerge and travel about the Earth. In forty nights, I will pass through every town, except Makkah and Madinah, for these have been forbidden to me. Every time I try to enter either of them, I will be met by an angel bearing an unsheathed sword, who will prevent me from entering. There will be angels guarding them at every passage leading to them.'” (Muslim).

Hitman   

We all know about judgement day so stop preaching dog and we r not all kids ok we all know about the dajaji and jihad

U wrote

We all know about judgement day so stop preaching dog and we r not all kids ok we all know about the dajaji and jihad

All I gotta say is speak for ur self...Everyone is not u. And get a grip and I aint no dog so whatever plus I suggest u change ur avart, ur attitude doesn't go with it. What do u suggest people post...some more nonsense ....u dont wanna read my topic the just look at the Topic tittle and just move along (aight).

Iffah   

SweetGal...Jizak allah sis.

SmartDog

Oh Please!..Your negativity is not needed in this section of the forum..so move along if you nothing good to say. I'm thinking that nick got to your head...but just remember, even the smartest people need a little reminder now and then.

Salaams.

we all know about judgement day so stop preaching dog and we r not all kids ok we all know about the dajaji and jihad

You said we.....who exactly do you mean we :confused: