Sign in to follow this  
Dhabat-Amaanreer

Reer-Gedo carry our their threat in Kismayo.

February 12, 2007::

Col.Xasan dheere ayaa isna sheegay in maamulka la magacaabay la layn doono hadii ay Kismaayo yimaadaan

Kismaayo 19, Feb.07 ( Sh.M.Network)

Mid ka mid ah Beelaha dega gobolka J/hoose ayaa caqabad ku noqotey in uu shaqeeyo maamulka cusub ee dowladda Somalia u magacowday gobolkaasi.

Wararka naga soo gaaraya magaalada Kismaayo ee gobolka J/hoose ayaa sheegaya in halkaasi uu ka jiro xiisad dhalisay khilaaf xoogan iyo is qabqabsi ka jira beelaha ku dhaqan gobolkaasi, iyadoo waxgaradka iyo siyaasiinta qaar ay si wey uga soo horjeedaan magacaabista maamulka cusub ee dhowaan loo sameeyay gobolada Jubbooyinka.

Mid ka mid ah beelaha gobolka ayaa ka digtay in maamulka cusub uu ka howl-galo xarunta degmada Kismaayo, iyagoo sheegay in marka hore ay muhiim tahay in xal loo helo qaabka wax loo maareeyay.

Xasan Dheere oo ka mid ah waxgaradka beesha **** ee sida aadka ah uga soo horjeeda maamulka cusub ayaa shabelle u sheegay in maamulka cusub aanu ka howl-gali karin magaalada Kismaayo.

Inkastoo ay jiraan beelo ka soo horjeeda maamulka cusub ayaa hadana waxaa jira beelo soo dhaweeyay qaabka loo xulay maamulka.

Farxaan Lafoole

Garaad, just like the fellow above me mentioned, they want justice! All their hard work of getting rid of morgons mahbars from that city will not be reduced to nothing, ma fahamtay? They are a very numerous and influential clan in that city and the province overall, and will be given their fair share in the administration or it may as well not exist.

JUSTICE!!!!!! A Gurey let us be honest, Gedo clan hold the Defence Minister, the Cheif of Police commisioner,,,, iyo Gudoomiye kuxigeenka gobolka J/hoose...

so let me ask you wat more justice do they want?????

Gudoomiyaha J/Hoose is Omar Jees clan

Kuxigeenkiisa 1aad waa Gedo clan

kuxigeenkiisa 2aad waa G/jecel

Mayor of kismanyo Mogan clan

so again is this not fair,,,,,,,, or justice got new devinition that i yet know.

nuune   

^^^ Soomaalida hadadad sacabada u buuxiso xataa waa cadaalad darro ayey ku dhahayaan oo calaacashaa isla sinneeyn oo xarriijima kala duwan bey leedahay bey oranayayaan, soomaalida Ilaah baa deeqsiin kara haddey qola kastaa tiraahdo waa cadaalad darro waxani intee la aadi, badda aan isku shubno

NASSIR   

Nuune I had the same idea as yours. What Ahmed_gurey probably suggesting is that for the people of Kismayo with historical ties to Puntland should not be in the adminstration of Kismayo afterall. They don't even deserve one mayor there. That thinking bears a mockery of justice. ;)

Originally posted by Axmad_Gurey:

Garaad, just like the fellow above me mentioned, they want justice! All their hard work of getting rid of morgons mahbars from that city will not be reduced to nothing, ma fahamtay? They are a very numerous and influential clan in that city and the province overall, and will be given their fair share in the administration or it may as well not exist.

Axmad_Gurey wasn't it you yesterday who said it wasn't about the new administration your clan was Whining about? I thought it was all about the bombing that took place in the city that your folks jumped guns and tried to blamed it on reer-Puntland since that didn't work it back to the administration.

The new administration will stay as is the Parliament approved it and the President sign it.

We will see how influential your clan really is in the coming days.

I will tell you one thing you and your kind can wish all your like but reer-Puntland were in Kismayo before Abduallhi Yusuf and will stay after him. Nothing you say or do will change that and once you people understand that we will better understand each other.

Axmad_Gurey

Let this President leave power cause once he does Major of Kismayo won't be enought for reer-Puntland I will tell you that much.

This federal administration has gone anywhere because of reer-puntland, their men-power and their money.We are and will always be more influential than you that beening said who do you think the administration after this one will favor?

It is in our wishs that some one from Mogdishu or deep North becomes President next term that will be the time you will begin to understand reer puntland and their influential power.

Kismayo will be our of your reach real soon just wait!!!

Garaad, we are not speaking of the defense Minster position nor the police commissioner, as they have nothing to do with the administration in Jubboyinka.

Ku-xigeen is not something reer-Gedo deserves nor will they accept it.

Caamir, I do not recall mentioning that, nor did I ask you to interpret what I have said smile.gif

Raadimiir, the ************of SOL, if you remember clearly the bombing and the naming of the administration happened in the same day. It is was the next day that reer-Gedo spoke out about the bombing that happened and their disapproval of the administration. Secondly, whom are we kidding? I mean we all know what happened in the last battle between Reer-Gedo and Reer-Puntland, it was sometime in 2004; your escape via Dhoobley and then to Kenya is well documented, so save us the booto :D

[ February 21, 2007, 02:19 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^^^ It is way to clear your folks are asking for War in which they can not win.

"The Ugandan force will be in charge of Mogadishu while the rest of the African peace keeping force will take over security in the port city of Kismayu and Baidoa, among other trouble spots"

http://www.hiiraan.com/news2/2006/feb/d ... _week.aspx

Reer-Gedo used JVA military hardware to get into Kismayo but today JVA military hardware have been taken over by the dowlad.This whole kismayo fiasco just goes to show that Reer-Gedo are politically and militarily insignificant in Somalia at the moment and will stay that way for a long long time to come.

So Axmad_Gurey go pick a fight and we will make sure a Ugandan or some other African puts a bullet up your ***. lol

Clan wars are over so if you want to start up a fight your will face the whole dowlad and it's supporters.

IF were looking for Puntand VS Gedo kinda war I am very sure it's to late cause we have asked for that kind of war before you and you always ran to your masters in Mogdishu. lol

Ah, the ************* still speaks, the incompetence you display amazes me; your quite the ********** if I must say.

Now you boosted about African troops coming to your aid in Kismayo, yet you tried to mock me about my alliance with a certain group of reer-muqdisho; notice the contradictory in that? Also, to refresh your mind, the RRA boys did accompany you in your pathetic attempts to get a hold of Kismayo from Reer-Gedo; but I mean we have to leave that little bit of detail out because it lessens your embarrassment and gives the excuse that poor reer Puntland were ganged up on and thus is why they lost the city; saving face icon_razz.gif

This government and supporters is an oxymoron; and however much you so desire, no petty little African soldiers will get a hold of Muqdisho or Kismayo or any other city for you. America, who has the most strongest army in the world, could not attain Baghdad even till today, six years after their campaign started there; its useless to boost about petty little African soldiers coming as they will do no good to you.

General duke, do you see the administration actually working in the city? No! It’s been days since the naming of the admin, yet they have not even moved into Baranwaa (the Kismayo headquarter, let alone taking any other action.

Respect the forum members.

[ February 21, 2007, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]