Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALILAND PRESIDENT CLOSES THE CASE

Ms DD   

Do you honestly think that the lady in that picture is actually there? But I hope you notice that I admired the wonderful scenery and the ancient drawings :D

By the way..criticism in general you dont recieve it too well. So even when someone compliments you, you take it as criticism.

RedSea   

Ayoub,

Wasn't it mr. me who posted that non authentic which was supposedly written by the marxuun Maxamed Haji Ibrahim Igal to Isreal requesting for recogntion.

We all knew that letter wasn't authentic, however some will do anything to 'critise' somaliland.

You may critise Somaliland, I will personally approve your critism if they are fair and tolerable, however if you use lies in order to once again 'critise' a region is absulate no no and offcourse you will take the heat of the watch eyes of Landers in this site, no one can get away with falsehood.

Ayeeyo Cambaros remarks or perhaps shall I say 'sweet' comparison of Landers vs. Jews conviently flowed suit of what percieved about Somalilanders. You would suprise of how many times that other Somalis refer somalilanders as 'Yahoud'. Come on now, that 'observation' of the edo wasn't all of sudden something that popped into her mind, it had to be influenced by previous thoughts like that fake letter to Isreal by supposedly ina Igal.

N.O.R.F   

Ms D&D

This time next year I may recommend you for a post in the SL Govnt (dependent on a new president being elected). In the relevent departments of course. This is dependent on you playing your cards right ;)

ps dont worry 'qualifications' to work in the SL govnt are not as strintgent for females as they are for males :D

“Waxaan u imi Magaaladda Burco aniga iyo niman kale oo badan oo kamid ah Mujahidintii Ururka SNM inaanu ka qayb Galno Aaska Marxuum Waraabe Cade oo xalay (Habeen hore) ku geeriyooday Burco.” Ayuu yidhi Axmed-Siilaanyo. Waxaanu sheegay inuu sii joogi doono Magaalada Burco muddo dhawr cisho ah. “Waxaan Magaaladda sii joogi doona dhawr cisho, waxaan dadka reer Burco la yeelan doonaa Shirar iyo is xog-waraysiyo.” Ahmed Mohamed Silaanyo

source Published Jun 02, 2007

^^^My source is still telling me that Mr. Siilaanyo is under the watchful eyes of the SNM goons. Waraabe who is ranked as the third powerful leader of the gang is free to go wherever he desires and the media follow his foot steps accordingly. How come Mr. Siilaano who is considered the second leader after Riyaale, is heavily under watchful eyes of the SNM goons? The media is prohibited to take his pictures while he is meeting with the public. If he is in Burco, where are the pictures? Imagine Waraabe or the goon Riyaale visiting areas outside Hargeisa….

By the way, the gang is obviously reading SOL. Good for it ;)