Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Puppet president says no negotiation with Islamists

Taliban   

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Nothing new,no government negotiates with terrorists.

Grossly inaccurate statement. Governments do negotiate with "terrorists." The US has negotiated with Iraqi (insurgency) and Afghani (Taliban) "terrorists." The US earnestly is seeking to negotiate with a rogue state that sponsors "terrorism"; Iran. Iran rebuffed to negotiate with the US. How does the TFG compare to the US, the only superpower that negotiates with "terrorists"?

You claim that nonsense, because you perceive the TFG is in a position of power. Far from it. The TFG is in a position of hubris, and the future (coming weeks, months) will prove that.

Taliban,are u forgetting that it was the clan courts that were against the negotiations once upon a time?Why negotiate with the Government now?As said,Governments do not negotiate with Terrorists and see how things are going,there won't be negotiations and that my friend does make sense but ofcourse,u gonna blindly ignore that fact.

Negotiation is not a good option for the remnants of the Islamic Courts now. There are more fitting choices to make in dealing with the top men of the tfg.

RedSea   

Oh goodness,now we have Somalis thinking like these.Oh man,what has fox news done to these people,terrorist kuye,what a bunch of morons.

I am speaking of Xalane and Nugaalboi.

Castro   

I can understand why this puppet president would say "terrorist" this and "extremist" that. He has waited 40 years to sleep in Villa Somalia and paid every price conceivable to do so. What I cannot comprehend is why these so called Somalis here on this site who cannot even articulate the mandate of this puppet government would use these same words?

Are you naturally dishonest or do you hope, as well, to get to Villa Somalia one day 40 years from now?