Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Beautiful Pictures from Mogadishu

0,,374779,00.jpg

This is the old Xamarweyne, if I am not mistaken. Unbelievable. Tuulo ayee u ekaatay. Compare it the picture taken in '80s in the same area below.

fantikuwaataromi8.jpg

Markaan camal ayaan murugoodaa. Xamareey, indeed, waa ku xumeynay. Oh, Xamar Cadeey, baliis forgive your ignorant dwellers that you nourished saas kuu galay.

olol, you must be mistaking beautiful for another word maybe. We all know xamar was the most beautiful Somali city anywhere, but this bictures realy don't come close to the xamar we all know. Its really sad. Inshallah, it will be again but just because you support the shaikhs, we must not be blind to realty and the current state of our nominal capital.

Peacenow   

Horrible and sad pictures. They are glorifying death in the pictures. The Arabs are now cheering the fact that they have completely conquered a people and filled them with all their worst ways. While they themselves globalise and grow their economies. Oh yes, and enjoy the naked women playing volleyball.

Now they will go to America and to the Europeans and say look at our Somalis foot solider, Leave us alone or we will set them on you.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Compare it the picture taken in '80s in the same area below.

fantikuwaataromi8.jpg

Of all the pictures of Mogadishu, you only managed to find one with the Catholic church and cross? What could be beautiful about a church that used to take advantage of Somalis (especially children) by evangelizing them through questionable methods? :confused:

Indeed, women and teenagers have carried guns before.

But these pictures show very small children <8, who couldn't possibly use a firearm, with kalashnikovs. We see women with Hijaabs policing crowds with kalashnikovs.

These are both new sights, and since these pictures are from Xamar, the conclusion is that it due to, or tolerated by the UIC.

Also, you still haven't explained why you insist on writing in large green font.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Centurion:

But these pictures show very small children <8, who couldn't possibly use a firearm, with kalashnikovs. We see women with Hijaabs policing crowds with kalashnikovs.

These are both new sights, and since these pictures are from Xamar, the conclusion is that it due to, or tolerated by the UIC.

It's a positive sign that you have corrected yourself. This is how a toddler looks like:

Black%20toddler.JPG

Indeed, the very small children <8 couldn't possibly use a firearm, with kalashnikovs, and despite that, you allege the UIC is recruiting toddlers. What kind of allegation is that? You claim we see women with Hijaabs policing crowds with kalashnikovs; who are you referring to "we"? I see only one hijabified woman holding a Kalashnikov and she's not policing the crowd. She's taking part of an anti-Ethiopia rally. Please read the article and the caption in the pictures in order to make an informed opinion or comment:

Somalia’s Islamists and Ethiopia Gird for a War

Taliban, tell me where have i alleged the ICU is recruiting 'toddlers'?

i have far better things to do than to argue with the likes of you. The fact thatt you insist in writing your flawed statements in large green writing tells me all i need to know about you.

You my friend, should be wearing motley.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Centurion:

Taliban, tell me where have i alleged the ICU is recruiting 'toddlers'?

My mistake. I concede I confused a part of your comment with Pi's. As for the font size that has been bothering you, it's no more.

Of all the pictures of Mogadishu, you only managed to find one with the Catholic church and cross? What could be beautiful about a church that used to take advantage of Somalis (especially children) by evangelizing them through questionable methods?

Intaadan waranka iyo seeflaboodnimada la idinku yaqaanay soo tuurin, baliis hubso sababta aan u keenay sawirka.

0,,374779,00.jpg

I brought in the old sawir because it is relevant to this picture. Believe or not, this picture above corresponds the old one. The same exact location. Believe again or not, the destroyed kaniisad is at the background, the only remaining of it is wax yar taagan. Now again compare the old picture to this new. I do not shed a tear about the destroyed kaniisad, but the overall look of the picture is what made me so murugo iyo caloolxumo.