Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Discovering the mind of Somali dictator through his own words

NASSIR   

Originally posted by Seekknowledge:

Yeah I second that! At least he is not double tongue like the ones who hide behind jihad

A lot of people are getting the impression of how honesty and determined Yusuf is? I concur with both of you.

Xoogsade   

hon·est

–adjective 1. honorable in principles, intentions, and actions; upright and fair: an honest person.

2. showing uprightness and fairness: honest dealings.

3. gained or obtained fairly: honest wealth.

4. sincere; frank: an honest face.

5. genuine or unadulterated: honest commodities.

6. respectable; having a good reputation: an honest name.

7. truthful or creditable: honest weights.

8. humble, plain, or unadorned.

9. Archaic. chaste; virtuous.

Can anyone tell me where does A/Y fit in the above definition of the word?

Honest should take an apology. This Oday waa murderous bigot, malcuun and nothing less.

Waa odey wareeray. I don't insult odey Soomaaliyeed, but I don't take this Xabashi stooge to be any odey, let alone a dhibic Soomaalinimo ku hartay.

Wuu iska hadlaa. It wasn't that long ago when he insulted and was mocking C/qaasin's wife at a public forum. Ma'ogi meel lagu soo koriye, but waxas ayaaba la quman. Xishood, akhlaaq iyo ixtiraam haba yaraatee kuma jirto, and I don't think he even knows waxeeyihiin. Iskaba sii dhaaf his disgusting Xabashi u adeegid policies and politics.

Xoogsade   

Markuu dhinto waa la iska dhaafaa, intuu dadka lasoo hortaagan yahay dhibaatana he gets what he deserves. Imagine the thousands of poor women and their kids languishing, no food, no shelter, no income, who have nowhere to go back, kuwaasaa meeluu ka galo uusan heli doonin Khiyaamaha. And while he lives, he lives a difficult life.

Dadka markee cibaadeysan lahayeen asagana caadi la tahay. Horta ma walwalo miyaa, waqtiguu tusbax iyo cibaadada badsan lahaa uu dagaal, qaxar iyo ummaddii Soomaaliyeed dhibo usoo taaganyahay. Sideedankii wuu dhaafay, oo sagaashinkii wax yar ugu dhiman da'diisa runta ah.

Thierry.   

Looooooooooooooool MMA leave the old man alone he thinks that he will live for another 100 years. People react differently to old age, some accept it and try to repent for their previous actions while others try to live life to the max (Hugh Hefner).