Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Ethiopian troops cross border, clash with Somalis

Qudhac   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

qudhac, even if it were confirmed that Ethiopians soldiers conpirised **** foot soldiers, we still understand the background and the reality on the ground hence do not give this for clannish dimension. It's when sacads of this world claim ethiopia's border activity as thiers that we get amuzed

i would say you giving us more credit than its due on this work on buhoodle, obviously you getting your credible sources by reading sacad post. (hahahah).

but all in all i think you concentrating too much on your boggyman called (snm), and i believe this is clouding your judgement.

now even though we have working relationship with ethopia we dont unfortunately control their armed forces, and has already always come to this town.

now if i were you i would gett jigjigga boys on the phone and ask for explanation for the attack.

their are also independant news also stating that the ethopian central government were not aware of this units activities and they were involved in rogue activities, and their general is from gaashamo ( sacads angle) although there are news confirming he may have died.