Sign in to follow this  
Goonle

The road to the SUPERBOWL

Goonle   
Any Nomad Football junnkies? Who u got takin it all this year. I my beloved redskins might finally break out of their slump with Coach Joe Gibbs in his first full season back.

Jaylaani   

No Redskins might improve slightly this season but they won't surprise anybody.

I predict another AFC victory, perhaps the Stealer and if the Colts get home court advantage they can pull it off too....you can't count out the Pats either.

da Redskins

aahahahahahhahahahahhhahahah

Whats Joe Gibbs thinkin he better return to his Nascar days cuzz without a QB u wont get far in this league and yeah Patrick Ramsey aint no QB if Gibbs likes his job he'd better start Mark Brunnel

To da Steeler fans lemme tell ya sumtin bout y'all

Every 2 yrs u get a new QB

first it was Kerdell Stewart (my bad bout da spellin of his name he been gone for so long that i 4got how to spell his name)

Then was Tommy Maddox and now its Roethlisberger yes Pittsburg keep ya tradition alive

But this yr i wanna look at my Patriots Krennell & Weiss both gone so Bilichek needs to pick up his game and plus Tedy Bruschi is gone for da season and Ted Johnson retired so we gonna see if Chad Brown still got game. Ty Law left yeah but Asante Samuel stepped up last yr as our shut down CB.

offensively we picked up Andre Davis so now we actually got some normal height Receivers other then Givens and Tim Dwight should be a nice addition to our WR core and were stocked at TE and Cory Dillon and Kevin Faulk at RB and da O-line is good if they stay healthy so I'm expectin da Pats to get da 3-peat