Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Tripartite commitee formed in Dhahar in response to Puntland’s Galgala offensive pics

Qudhac   

sources are telling me there will be very radical (but not uprising) statement.....

lets just say somaliland authorities are ready for xaabsade like welcome in ceerigabo loool

watch this space there will be alot of movement in eastern sanaag in the next few months

Ibtisam   

Qudhac, I hope NOT!!! Uuuf these running backwards and forwards between "states" is what is killing them really, they need to put their eggs in one basket and stay there. Marba dan uu carar when it gets a little hard wa laga roon yahey for them and everyone concerned. Somali saying anyone; wax korisi......

Qudac as usually is daydreaming. However I don't blame him these websites have not only given hope to the Al Shabaab in their silly support of Attam, but also the secessionist some confidance that hey could some how gain a foothold in Sanaag. However the fact that hese websites are just making up stories and that the people of Puntland are united , gives us confidence that the evils of Al Shabaab will be contained and the folly of the secessionist will not expand.

Ibtisam   

Loool you sound like a broken record Duke. Do you just copy and paste the same things. :D

Qudhac does not need to dream, in any case I don't think it is in the interest of SL to welcome people Puntiland kaso yacey. For the last 10years marba dan uu yac uun baan maqlaney. It is boring and counter productive for them and stability.

Dispensability is not a quality worth having in this situation.

^^^ Lol let me copy and paste another remark that you undertsand, keep uniting the Muslim Ummah while dividing the Somali race ya Ibtisam. :D

it's Hargaysa that lacks lands and covets SSC, not the other way round, it's Hargaysa that wants to send it's kids to their deaths and waste it's money to keep hold of SSC. Puntland does not desire an inch of your traingle real estate. That's the difference here, your deluding yourself and Siilanyu will end up robing you and no recogniion will come.

Ibtisam   

1. Somali is not a race- pick up a book once in a while will ya.

2. My money is in the bank, wal siilanyo wal your atherro is robbing me or anyone in my family.

3. Land does not move, people move- SSC nor you or puntiland or SL can control that as it has been shown time and time again. Get a reality check.

4. I don't owe SL nor do I care about waxey Puntiland raabto.

Clear enough for you ya Duke. So carry on wasting your life defending old farts who sit in villas. Maybe they will throw you a bone to reward you. smile.gif

Now as you were, keep quoting randomness

Originally posted by Nassir:

Erigavo is where my specific family hails from. They (the Makhirian Erigavo) maintain the position that it is better first and foremost for reer Haylaan (The Sool Plateau) or the Elders and Garads of Dhahar to unite on this issue and release one common statement. Thus far, the esteemed main Garads of Dhahar have been silent on the Galgala conflict and it sends the signal rightly or wrongly that they are with Puntland leaders such as Ilka-jir, Abdi Jamal, Farole, Abdisamad, and others..

Xudeedi, thanks for the article.

Nassir, so the Erigavo Makhirians are backing whatever the Garads of Dhahar decide.

I think the Somaliland Authorities should back the position of Erigavo Makhirians? So, if the elders of Erigavo decide to faciliate peace negoitations or support combat against pirates.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ Lol let me copy and paste another remark that you undertsand, keep uniting the Muslim Ummah while dividing the Somali race ya Ibtisam.
:D

To Ibtisam, how do you like that copy & paste.. :D Anyhow silly secessionists wont get anywhere the Somali race, and its republic will not be divided..

Now go unite the Ummah while seeking to divide the beloved republic and its people..

Ibtisam   

If you were not a such random dude you would have probably realized by now that you are making yourself look silly by copy and posting your "arguments” that make no sense. [ And for whole 4yrs too, miyan waxba ku so kordiin? !]

IF I was anti Somalia BUT wanted to unite the ummah, it is a perfectly compatible with each other. Islamicly there should not be any states [as we are suppose to be under one governing body], SO IF I was an advocating of ummah under Khalifa I would be 100% against Somalia as country. Of course you are so intelligent the irony is lost on you.

Now I am done with you dear lad, I am fasting and don't wish to go in your usual merry go around. Ramadan Mubarak. :cool:

Land_soldier why should SL get involved at ALL? Faruro maxa berbera ku keeye? and he said dhee faduul.

Ibtisam, you are the last person I take seriously on this forum. It’s good my sister that you have come out of your shell since your clan uncle Siilanyu won the secessionist crown, now you are a full blown secessionist supporter and you do not hide it.

Again how can I reason with someone who wants to Unite the Muslim Ummah, and divides her own Somali nation, because her clan was once occupied by a Christian power now that’s not compatible and it will never make sense to anyone other than a fundamentalist Somali secessionists. :D

My dear charity starts at home, unity starts at the base.

Now pay attention, while one does not care for your secessionist tendencies, you will not be forgiven for attacking or making snide comments against the people of Puntland.

As you were my sister.

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Land_soldier why should SL get involved at ALL? Faruro maxa berbera ku keeye? and he said dhee faduul.

Ibti, you are right. Only Faduul aya SL dhex galinisa dagaalkaa. But I think it would be for the best interest for all, if there would be a Peace deal.

And all would pirates would go back to Bosasso and garowe, and play catching wadaads/Sheicks and playing pirate. Cause it makes me nervous to have so many pitrates close to my border.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Not forgiven for attacking or making snide comments. Not that I do, but if I did what can you and your internet arm do??? send me a bomb. :rolleyes: :D

Assumptions, assumptions, they are making an as*s of you. And I don't need to response to your silly little assumptions.

Land: Peace deal that lasts till Jan 2011 and then back to the same randomness. I dont think it benefits SL (there are far more better ways they can spend their money and resources).

^^^lol. My sister don’t be upset, I promise to continue to educate you on the contradictions of supporting both the Muslim Ummah's unity and the secessionist agenda which is based on British Colonial rule.

Ibtisam   

^^^Still pasting your assumptions, assumptions, all I hear is yadyadya. Fariid, sii waad, paste it again. :cool:

Upset? lol your funny, i'll give you that.