Sign in to follow this  
Scientist

USC..Psychotic Killers or Freedom fighters????

Castro   

Originally posted by Scientist:

Anyway Juma I have one advice for you mate, go to the nearest mirror to you, and have a deep look on your face,"if you have one", then if you have an aunce of dignity you would not deffend thoes barbaric people you long deffended.

Atheer, go through this exercise yourself. Just because Juma laid an egg doesn't mean you're in the choir. You've also shown how warped and ill your views are.

^^Adeer adna ha iska reebin list-ga waxaad ku jirtaa qabiilistayaasha, oo ay waliba intaas kuu dheer tahay inaad oday u tahay xerta Liberal Party-ga ee soomaalida halkaan soo gasha. :D

To me, I guess a tribalist is the one who advocates the disintegration of Somalis on regional bases. And I have seen Castro many times supporting ambitiously for the secession of Waqooyi Galbeed from the rest of Somalia. If Waqooyi Galbeed is a place where a single somali tribe predominates, and yet one defends that idealogy which is truly emanating from pure tribalism, then why do we tend to blame other tribalists for tribalism? Ma fahmin arinkaas!

Laakiin bal aan eegnoo maxay tahay qabyaalada gaari karta in qof deegaan soomaaliyeed ku kala doorsado qabiil iyadoo la ogyahay in dulkaan iyo waxyaabo ka waaweynba ay naga dhexeeyaan?

Castro   

^ Malaha muraayad waayn ayay SOL ubaahantahay? Saaxib, you can accuse of me of anything but that. I'm blessed to have no desire whatsoever to entertain clanism. I care not for it. I care even less for anyone who thinks it's real.

If so, then my prayers are with you, to get distanced from that stinking dogma. Now, come clean from the other one, if you are man enough, and willing to join the party of Ahlu-Kheyr. :D

Waraa Baashi...Hal Hal usoo baxa nooh...Goobashoda iska daayee....lol

Ppl, Juma has the right to be angry. A topic with such inflammatory title only warrants a harsh response. Iam not sure what the nomad who started this post was going for, but iam pretty certain it wasn't meant to enlight us about the merits of the USC struggle with Barre.

Horn...In the mind of every Somali USC is synonmous with certain Qabiil just like SSDF and SNM are indentified with certain Qabiils.Addressing USC usually means addressing dat particular Qabiil.

Castro   

^ Of course it's the qabiils that are being alluded to here. That's not lost on anyone. The manner with which they're addressed is what caused the ruckus.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

If so, then my prayers are with you, to get distanced from that stinking dogma. Now, come clean from the other one, if you are man enough, and willing to join the party of Ahlu-Kheyr.
:D

Saaxib, I'm gonna die a liberal so get over it. May be you should join me instead.

Gabbal   

Horn...In the mind of every Somali USC is synonmous with certain Qabiil just like SSDF and SNM are indentified with certain Qabiils.Addressing USC usually means addressing dat particular Qabiil.

In my mind, USC denotes a jabhad; a rebel group in the same rank as all the others. The poster, for whatever his intentions were, addressed the USC and I chose to equate it with the jabhad. My thinking would have been warped had I equated with a whole quarter of the Somali people, so I didn't, because it doesn't represent them. Ma fahantay?

Anyways farahayga meeshaan waa kala dhaqday.

Castro,

Saaxib, I'm gonna die a liberal so get over it. May be you should join me instead.

Not me, sxb, or my future kids. May be the offspring of my great-grand kids who should mistakenly join the aimless party of liberals. :D

I think with little money and few glitering materials, I can lure you to the core of the conservatism movements. icon_razz.gif

Jabhad   

Anyway Juma I have one advice for you mate, go to the nearest mirror to you, and have a deep look on your face,"if you have one", then if you have an aunce of dignity you would not deffend thoes barbaric people you long deffended.

If he stops defending "those barbaric people", will you also start a second thread which highlights the crimes commited by the evil dictator Siyad barre, Warlord Yusuf and all the other rebel groups in Somalia. Sxb, I don't think you will gain sympathy by playing the victim card in a society that are all victims.

As far as I'm concerned USC is one of the many groups in Somalia that are responsible for much if not all the killings and the destruction in our country.

Abaadir   

USC is proud to bring these and much more into axistent:

1. Distruction, Looting, xasuuq, qax iyo rafaad

2. Somaliland, Puntland , Jubaland iyo wixii ala ku daro

3. Cali mahdi, Caydiid, qanyare, yalaxow, Hiiraale, Adan madoobe, xaabsade. Yeey( he was politically dead and was sitting where really belongs.... Prison)

USC is responsible the misery situation Somalia

is in today.

alahayow firinji muxuu n-a-c-a-s fariideeyey

nin aan aabihiis fuuli jirin faras muxuu saaray.

dhaantadiina maxay ahayd

ninkii ku dilaaba kuu darane

doorshaan ma lagaaga soo digay

Qanyare iyo waxa la midka ah baa loo maaro la yahay wali.

Well done ABAADIR, You really summed up my point. I started to ask a question, very simple and clear, so if anyone is not happy pls ignore it and go to other threads. Its insane and ebyond bleive to compare Siyaad Barre to USC, and I say knowing I My family suffered in his security forces's hands terribly, and I can assure you Siyaad Barre is not my tribe.

But every human makes mistakes, and his mistakes are minor compare it to the USC, They commited the mother of all crimes, they even invented new ones into the Somali dictionary, e.g Isbaaro, Leejo, Ku nasiibso, Ku ciidee ama ku cun, etc.

If a tribe recognises it self as USC so what? is that means I can't talk about their attrocities? well tough then.

Salaan...

United Soomaali Congress [uSC] had a noble, plan A goal: To topple the regime. This goal received wide support, and whoever that didn't like this goal should have known booli qaran would never last.

Then Soomalis at large were waiting when plan A was successful, what was the next step, the next plan.

Unfortunately, it shared something vital with other qabiil-based jabhado: That it had no other plan. Naturally, in the absence of a plan, there was what we thought wrongly was plan B, an unintended plan that turned to be worse than what the regime was doing. Since there never was plan B, what happened next was unfocused, directionless, uncommanded killing, rampaging and bililiqo.

And finally when it got to what we still think was plan C (if it was at all), in the mayhem it completely lost the plot by huntig a particular qabiil's members, murdering them in broad daylight, occupying others lands, enslaving the natives of these lands.

USC and other jabhado's legacy? I hope you are not going to ask that.

Deeq A.   

After a long consultation with the moderator of this section, we made the decision that Jumatatu is best to leave this forum and can only come back if the nomad admits that he broke the golden rules of the forum and will not do so in the future.

No "FAWDO", "hebel did it also" or "I can say whatever I want" sort of talk flies well with SOL. The rules are the same. Everyone must obey. No one is above the rules. We will never allow such detestable, sadistic insult become the norm in this section of the forum.

“Attacking” personalities, warlords, rebel groups or any other hebel-created organization is legitimate and within the rules of SOL as long as the “vulgarity” rule is not broken. In our judgment, such an attack is not synonymous with a tribal attack. This rule has always been here and it will stay that way.

Control your words. We don't care about your intentions. We leave that to Allah.” – that has been the slogan for the politics section.

MMA has been doing a good job and it is very clear to us that the quality of this section has dramatically improved since he became a moderator. The usual fights are less frequent now, the insults are down, and for the first time the nomads who were only active in the politics section are becoming active in other sections of SOL. That is a positive change. Insha Allah things will even get better and the politics section will become a forum for high quality political debates.

We are seeing the trend already.