Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

VILLA SOMALIA CLOSE TO FALL.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

There are rumours that there is a helicopter waiting to evacuate the shariif. anybody can confirm that?

lol...moonlight...He licopter could fly over Mogadishu ayaantaan? This rumour xitaa macne ma samaynayo!

Do you remember what happen to the last helicopter that flew over Mogadishu and who belonged that? It was an Ethiopian one and it got shot and crashed near Xalane, inteey Xoolonimo ka gaareen meel kuwii Maraykan oo High Tech ka shaqayn waayey bay 10 xabbo ee ay lahaayeen ku soo biimeeyeen.

gediheliocp.jpg

lol

Abwaan do you remember this, so they could do the same, they could sneak into the villa at nighttime when the alshabab guys are sleep and rescue te president like RAMBO. :D

Villa Somalia should be demolished to the ground, since The Elected President of Somalia was assasinated this place should be Demolished for good.It is no use to Me,Demolish to the ground, and let's see what Alshabaab will be fighting for after that.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

gediheliocp.jpg

lol

Abwaan do you remember this, so they could do the same, they could sneak into the villa at nighttime when the alshabab guys are sleep and rescue te president like RAMBO.
:D

I do I think this was markii Geeddi imaanaayey Afgooye for the first time, what a looser!...lol

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

quote:Villa Somalia should be demolished to the ground, since The Elected President of Somalia was assasinated this place

What assassinated madaxweyne?
Taariikh kaluu hayaa...lol