Sign in to follow this  
Caano_Geel

Burco by google map

^LoooooooooooL...Duke being nice :D

Actually nothing bad about it, but hype reer Burco spew on these page, I thought magaalo weyn. I should have know them and reer Qardho have something in :D

GAAROODI   

nice trick zoom into the city, or on the same level of elavation show up bosaso. an even smaller village.

loooooooooool, that looks like a dump. what a dump, it looks like the inside of a rubbish bin.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=bosaso,somalia&sll=53.800651,-4.064941 &sspn=14.066575,36.738281&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Bosaso,+Bosaaso,+Maakhir,+Somalia&ll=11.279469,49.183474 &spn=0.022769,0.035877&t=h&z=15

GAAROODI   

Burco is a great city! It was one of the major cities in Somaliland that was destroyed by the Siyad Barre regime. Today its development is testimony to the hard work and determination of Somalilanders.

GAAROODI   

this is burco again, closer on the same ariel alivation as my link to bosaso,

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=burco&sll=9.569034,44.059768&sspn=0.00 5724,0.008969&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Burco,+Burao,+Somaliland,+Somalia&ll=9.523687,45.537&spn=0.011449,0. 017939&t=h&z=16

these are the cities of Somaliland, strong, large and modern.

This is why we control all our territory this is why we run this show and could over run your rubbish bin any time we choose. I think i could smell the stench from my living room just looking at it.

Ibtisam   

Nikaan Gaaroodi yaa nak qabta. Most everything be compared with Puntiland. Must you always insult other people's homes. You do know you can give credit to something without feeling the need to belittle something else.

Burco is the city of the people wala SL wala your atheer can take credit for it.

Che you is a hater of my city icon_razz.gif

MZanzi   

somali dadka ugu honest san burco eey ka imaadan ..i have two friends oo reer burco ah waligay somali kafiican ma arkin