Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y's Victims

Gaal= Chrisitans. Both parties are christian dominated. I make no difference between them. They are both Tigrey Gaal. They were on opposing sides of the coin. You will justify them by saying they are freedom fighters and that since they were with the ICU, they must be whole 'mujahideen'? Just like Indhacadde, they were all talk.

Taako, you don’t even know your own enemy even he confesses to his ill intentions in front of your face. Ethiopia isn’t interested in a united Somalia. If that was the case they won’t have supported warlords and won’t continue to support warlords!

Eritrea is likely to support a united Somalia, it will distract Ethiopia. However, everyone with two brain cells knows that Ethiopia is not for a peaceful, united Somalia.

They are laughing at you right about know.

How many times will you allow yourself to be fooled but the same fools? Your clan support for yey blinds you of that fact. I will pray for you :D

Violate, you can’t even manage to hold on your own when it comes to debating. You are a mere cheerleader.

Lay low, and **************** where they solely belong. Yey’s eheem eheem.

[ March 09, 2007, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

LOOOOOL at you justifying one Tigrey Habeshi Gaal over another. Both of these men Afwerki and Zenawi were stranded in Somalia when the last reigme gave them a lifeline.

Somalia today looks in peril, but just like Eri's and Ethio's they have governments and semblance of order.

Ethiopia and Eritrea have there own interest. It is obvious that Eritrea was not in it for ISLAMIC REASON'S? BUT CAN A GAAL PUT ON AN CIMAAMAAD AND BECOME HOLY?

Taako

LOL, you certainly are dense my friend. Yet, Eritrea returned the favor while Ethiopia is chopping our necks. Again Ethiopia is more of a Threat. If you can’t acknowledge that then you are brain-dead, or clan-blind. Either ways get treated. You are cheering for our enemy to further your clan interest. While managing to shame all of us Somalis.

Somalia today looks in peril, but just like Eri's and Ethio's they have governments and semblance of order.

lol order government? Where do you people get these jokes from.

I will trust the Eritreans over the Ethiopians. It is Ethiopia that attacked us not Eritrea,

Ebyan   

Mystic

You need a lesson in civility. Your second grade insults aren't the least bit humorous. Need I remind you of Sol's Golden Rules?

7 - Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect).
Criticize ideas, not people

smile.gif

Xoogsade   

^ Violet, come on, just because you call yourself violet doesn't mean you make flowery comments. Deal with the fair treatment you get from Mystic just as you dish out equally under-belt blows to her :D:D

Originally posted by mystic:

Taako

LOL, you certainly are dense my friend. Yet, Eritrea returned the favor while Ethiopia is chopping our necks. Again Ethiopia is more of a Threat. If you can’t acknowledge that then you are brain-dead, or clan-blind. Either ways get treated. You are cheering for our enemy to further your clan interest. While managing to shame all of us Somalis.

lol order government? Where do you people get these jokes from.

I will trust the Eritreans over the Ethiopians. It is Ethiopia that attacked us not Eritrea,

Ethiopia attacked who? The ICU attacked in Kismaayo, in Baidoa and continued to be a selfish agressor. Remember they wanted to extend there rule by force all the way to Zeylaac and Raas Caseyr. They were supported by the Eritreans.

Did you want the TFG to fall over like a cheap H.oe? Surely you are smarter then this. Alls fair in Love and War. Love was lost when the ICU was attacking like a loose canon. They lost and that is that.

P.s You can continue to use chilidish insults. But I think the more insults you hurl, the more it is hitting home- that is that the ICU will never come back Inshallah. :D

Xoogsade   

^ It is funny you say "inshallah" in your posts Taako-Man. Do you make Allah a mockery to such extent that you want him almighty turn events to your favour even if you wallow in refuse? Perhaps they didn't teach you Allah doesn't grant the wishes of the hypocrites. Play the clan game, may be your comments may make sense to the like-minded who worship A/Y like you but stay away from islam. A muslim doesn't justify the death of other muslims in the hands of nonmuslims. You have been justifying the death of the innocent from day one Melle Zenawi declared his intent on invading the Country in full force.

Qabiil caabudka ku ekoow smile.gif

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

^ Violet, come on, just because you call yourself violet doesn't mean you make flowery comments. Deal with the fair treatment you get from Mystic just as you dish out equally under-belt blows to her
:D:D

I'm sorry but my momma raised a lady; I don't resort to petty insults. Mystics posts are emotionally charged and I just advised her to post when she's better . How is that insulting? She backed the ICU, they lost, and she's currently going through a natural process known as grief. Believing the ICU will make a phantom return is a ridiculous as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth fairy.

Xoogsade, I'm not suprised you came to her defence, after all she is your clan cousin..oh wait you're above clannish thinking. My bad. smile.gif

^ As a muslim I say Inshallah after every statement I make in Life and cyber. It is only right. This is what muslims say. I don't know about clan worshippers like those who hold Indhacadde and Cirfo, Deylaaf, Seraar and Goobaanle, the clan poet Abshir Bacadle and many more to higher degree.

I will continue to make du'aa. And Inshallah Allah S.w.t accepts my du'aa. Do you know that Ya juuj wa ma juuj (Gog and Magoog, the disbelievers) will continue to dig every day but gain no ground. But until they say Inshallah there ground that they gained will be maintained and they will descend on the people and kill like never before seen.

You can see by this allegory were the ICU and there Gog and Magoog like tendencies failed. The simple Inshallah was missing. Even if they were not honest, they could have stated Inshallah and with the power of Allah, there dream of making all of Somalia a drug farm like shabelleha hoose might have came true.

violate

A woman whose lips are constantly attached to that old man’s behind is teaching me about civility. Learn to use your own brain and not that of your clan, you have already admitted to been a tribalist. You know nothing about civility only a backward clan mentality. Save yourself from your own mental illness. ;)

Taako

What Muslim will make a dua which goes against a group of people which are advocating Allah’s law?

Yes, yes I know about god and magoog. How do you know that they didn’t state Insha’allah? Don’t make false accusations and speculations.

The poor people in Palestinian make endless duas and always say Insha’allah. Yet daily they are being treated than the day before. Allah is judging their patience and will surely award then one day. Say goes for these ICU men.