Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y's Victims

Xoogsade   

^ So Tako, if you say inshallah on behalf of melle and a man who opposes sharia laws admittedly, they have a chance to succeed? that is something new :D But then again, people who cheered for orthodox christians killing thier own kind out of aggression and in the interest of phantom clan victory have little to say about islamic credentials they have.

Honestly, try as if you have some shame.

^ Who said anything about Christian orthodoxes? I am talking about du'aa against fake islamic movements. Especially when the Security Chief was a known Druglord-turned Governor-Thief-Wadaad.

Obviously you wanted Indhacadde in power. But Allah has sent him packing Alhamdullilah. That is clear and that is that.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Violet:

Mystics posts are emotionally charged and I just advised her to post when she's
better
. How is that insulting? She backed the ICU, they lost, and she's currently going through a natural process known as grief. Believing the ICU will make a phantom return is a ridiculous as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth fairy.

Xoogsade, I'm not suprised you came to her defence, after all she is your clan cousin..oh wait you're above clannish thinking. My bad.
smile.gif

Humans are by nature emotional creatures. They can not divest themselves completely of their emotions while they are engaged in an argument, and for you or for anyone to expect that is unrealistic. You Violet, Duke, Taako-Man, and all the spokespeople of A/Y and his TFG possibly wake up every morning emotionally tied to the Old man's well being and how he is going to surivive ruling the graveyard called Muqdisho, how the xabashi troops can pacify those who oppose him at any cost. Your replies to me, to mystic and to anyone who expresses dissatisfaction with the way things are going speak about your emotional connection and investment in the TFG. Would you defend it day and night otehrwise? if you were unemotional about what is going on, you wouldn't carry pictures of A/Y, posted propaganda, dismissed the facts on the ground as sham or like Taako-Man, he wouldn't have wished and prayed that Allah may come on the side of Melle Zenawi and grant him total victory over fellow muslim somalis.

So Violet, you are as emotional as anyone involved in this, try another card please. I am reading :D:D

Which Warlord do I support?

Qanyare, Suudi, Finish, Dheere, Qeybdiid etc are nothing more then mere MP's or nothing at all. There are no current warlords in the mix. Only people who want peace.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by mystic:

violate

A woman whose lips are constantly attached to that old man’s behind is teaching me about civility. Learn to use your own brain and not that of your clan, you have already admitted to been a tribalist. You know nothing about civility only a backward clan mentality. Save yourself from your own mental illness.
;)

Anyone who supports the TFG is a qabilist, but anyone who supports the ICU does so based on principle and not qabiil. Gimme a break, we're all Somalis here, who do you think you're lying to? I don't like repeating myself, but I'm forced to do so because you seem to have a reading comprehension problem. I really don't care if I'm called a qabilist, it doesn't bother me, what bothers me is this fake holier-than-thou persona ICU supporters put on..like you're all above 'primitive' qabilist thinking. Dude, I ain't buying what you're selling..When you have people like K'naan supporting the ICU you know it's for no other reason than qabiil.

P.s.- Your insults are lame..try being original next time.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Obviously you wanted Indhacadde in power. But
Allah has sent him packing Alhamdullilah. That is clear and that is that.

Are you saying it was Allah who destroyed the Islamic Courts and didn't want Islam for Somalia to be the law of the land?

Ilaahey ha nabsan, ******-yahow!

[ March 09, 2007, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xoogsade

Stop twisting my words with your sick and demented propoganda. Either adress my points, the good violets or put up or shut up.

I do not make du'aa for Zenawi like you claim. So I would gladly ask you refrain from your lies and defermation.

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Obviously you wanted Indhacadde in power. But
Allah has sent him packing Alhamdullilah. That is clear and that is that.

Are you saying it was Allah who destroyed the Islamic Courts and didn't want Islam for Somalia to be the law of the land?

Ilaahey ha nabsan, ******-yahow!
****** Ubahnee do you equate Indhacadde = Islam?

Indhacadde is the opposite of a true mumiin. That is why the fake movement fell as quickly as the 'sheik' ran. :D

Either you can't read or you want to bomb garoowe and you can't read. What is it today?

[ March 09, 2007, 01:27 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by Violet:

Mystics posts are emotionally charged and I just advised her to post when she's
better
. How is that insulting? She backed the ICU, they lost, and she's currently going through a natural process known as grief. Believing the ICU will make a phantom return is a ridiculous as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth fairy.

Xoogsade, I'm not suprised you came to her defence, after all she is your clan cousin..oh wait you're above clannish thinking. My bad.
smile.gif

Humans are by nature emotional creatures. They can not divest themselves completely of their emotions while they are engaged in an argument, and for you or for anyone to expect that is unrealistic. You Violet, Duke, Taako-Man, and all the spokespeople of A/Y and his TFG possibly wake up every morning emotionally tied to the Old man's well being and how he is going to surivive ruling the graveyard called Muqdisho, how the xabashi troops can pacify those who oppose him at any cost. Your replies to me, to mystic and to anyone who expresses dissatisfaction with the way things are going speak about your emotional connection and investment in the TFG. Would you defend it day and night otehrwise? if you were unemotional about what is going on, you wouldn't carry pictures of A/Y, posted propaganda, dismissed the facts on the ground as sham or like Taako-Man, he wouldn't have wished and prayed that Allah may come on the side of Melle Zenawi and grant him total victory over fellow muslim somalis.

So Violet, you are as emotional as anyone involved in this, try another card please. I am reading
:D:D
Do you have anything new to say? You've been repeating the same lines for god knows how long..I'm a qabilist and I love the TFG because the President is from my clan yadda yadda yadda. I don't like going in circles, so please bring something new or let me be. Do you understand what I've typed thus far? smile.gif

Violate

LOL, aren’t you intellectually deficient. I am not trying to insult you but rather describe your state of mind. It is truly based on your wild clannish statements. You, yourself have admitted that you’re clannish. Just because you assume others are clannish doesn’t mean that you have the right to be one. You don’t have the right to generalize all Somalis, we as humans are all different. You are the only one which is proficient enough to fool yourself.

The ICU has done more for the people in six months and the TFG has done for the people till this day!

So go chew on some grass, you are merely a blind-sheep.

You are dismissed. The next time I will address you will be when you have the capacity to function with a un-clannish mind.

Mac-Salaam, my fellow sisters ;)

Fanisha   

Originally posted by mystic:

violate

A woman whose lips are constantly attached to that old man’s behind is teaching me about civility. Learn to use your own brain and not that of your clan, you have already admitted to been a tribalist. You know nothing about civility only a backward clan mentality. Save yourself from your own mental illness.
;)

Well said yaa mystic. All of these TFG supporters waa lagu jiraa, yacni the qabiil has destroyed so many of their neurons that the only thing they see is adeero. Talk about worshiping yeey, literally a wild a dog. :D

******* Man, ****** baa tahay, siyaasadu waa is badashaa ee qalbigaaga qashinka ka duw, amxaaro waa tageysaa, ee yuusan war kaa tagin.

Dulinimo koley adeerkaa ayaa sinji u tahee!

[ March 09, 2007, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Xoogsade   

Violet, Be comfortable with your choices. I am trying to address your propaganda only. If you make comments like "Somalia" is on the right track, then you must explain which somalia you are talking about. Surely, not the same Somalia I belong to. Somalia is greater than a percieved clan's success or personalities like A/Y. Besides, Why don't you let Duke speak on your behalf? Or Taako-Man?

Taako-Man

Oohinta naga daa ninyohow, adaa u duceynaaye Amxaarka doofaarka ah iyo wuxuu wato. What is the difference between a Dog and his owner accepting even you were praying for the TFG?