Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y's Victims

Lake   

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

violate

A woman whose lips are constantly attached to that old man’s behind is teaching me about civility. Learn to use your own brain and not that of your clan, you have already admitted to been a tribalist. You know nothing about civility only a backward clan mentality. Save yourself from your own mental illness.
;)

When you have people like K'naan supporting the ICU you know it's for no other reason than qabiil.

P.s.- Your insults are lame..try being original next time.
No lame...All kinds of Somalis support the ICU over your uncles approach to things.

Cara.   

I think the anti-TFG crowd is getting a little carried away with the personal attacks. It's a pity, because they have the moral high ground here. Or maybe it's fitting, since the ICU likewise squandered the goodwill and popular support of the people, to disastrous consequences.

Originally posted by Taako Man:

How can a singer who sings support the ICU who ban these types of things?

For peace,for prosperity,for patriotism,for standing up to world superpowers(using Ethiopia), for ending 16+ years of warlordism?

Any of that make sense yaa Taako?

Just like Abshir Bacadle eh?

This was about K'Naan. I gave you my opinion of why K’naan (or anyone) would support the IUC. Its not because of Clan, I don’t belong to that clan & here I am supporting them.

I don’t know why you are comparing Bacadle with K'naan. He is a great Abwaan, One who decided to support this unpopular conglomerate of Warlords. Warlords, with Somali blood on their suits.

You need to expand and think beyond this qabil circle you are on here. Not everyone supports their clan, sure it’s a great Qaraan deed but sometimes you got to be principled & stop being the proverbial Lax. Many people in this forum do not share your opinion; you have been given every conceivable reason why this govt is the wrong one for Somalia. You refuse to admit one wrong for this TFG. If you are rationally supporting this warlord govt on principles, at least you would have admitted one or two faults in them. Every regime has faults, failures & bad policy makers. You come in here every day defending every decision & action taken by this govt, including those that involved Somalis being bombed & killed under terrorists search. Don’t you see how absurd that is?

But hey, for whatever reason, you have wholeheartedly accepted & unconditionally embraced this warlord government. Taako, we have exhausted arguments here, only thing I can say is "to each his own". You support your weak foreign troop needing warlords, while I oppose them. Deal?

^ Thanks for the essay. Simply put Bacadle was riding on the back of tekniko's advocating for the death of Somalis.

K'naan wholely supports the ICU. It is like a person who doesn't use guns/or advocate for guns supports the NRA. Maybe his intentions are 'right', but surely, any singer who continues to sings and advocates for a movement which would ban them is walking on wet grounds?

Originally posted by Cara:

I think the anti-TFG crowd is getting a little carried away with the personal attacks. It's a pity, because they have the moral high ground here. Or maybe it's fitting, since the ICU likewise squandered the goodwill and popular support of the people, to disastrous consequences.

what personal attack are you reffering here, Eedo! We still enjoy the support of all Somali people against the invaders. Our address is Islam, as always, and we haven't lost any moral high ground.

Maxay tahay inkaarta, eedo?

K'naan wholely supports the ICU. It is like a person who doesn't use guns/or advocate for guns supports the NRA. Maybe his intentions are 'right', but surely, any singer who continues to sings and advocates for a movement which would ban them is walking on wet grounds?

You are accusing K'naan because of his tribe, that is alright, but don't worry when everybody accusses Abdullaahi Beerlaawe because of his clan!

the line goes in tat way....

Ebyan   

You can tell from the interview K'naan gave to George on The Hour that he either has limited understanding of what's going on in Somalia or he's just a complete liar. What reasons does he have for supporting the ICU? He makes money from a Haraam lifestyle, he doesn't hate Ethiopia because I've seen him sporting their colours one too many times..So what's left? Are you going to tell me he supports them because they pacified Mogadishu? I'm sure the TFG could have done the same had they been given the chance. It was the ICU who were gung-ho on going to war.

He can go on all the shows he likes and try to feed his lies to westerners who lack knowledge on the events taking place in Somalia, but he can't lie to the rest of us. Its sad to see him heading down the same road as his late aunt...He really should have just stayed out of politics.

^ Who are these sick people. Are they also from N.Galkacyo? :D

Mujahid K'naan continue to fight the imperialist Habeshi. :D

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Then who should stay with politics, only your sick uncle, who hails from the sickest people in Somalia?

lol

smile.gif

You do more in discrediting the ICU than any TFG supporter here could ever. Thank you. :D

Jaylaani   

Violet

K'naan is busy smoking weed. The guy thinks like 18 yrs old kid. I wouldn't put too much emphasis on his political perspective. He simple has none. He is clueless either way.

However, he has the rights to tell the world that his country and home city is invaded by Xabashis. His people are under occupation of out side forces. That I agree with him. If Yey want to govern Somali proper, he should do it the Somali way. Dad aad xoog ku muquunisay sided u maamuli..these African soldiers will leave eventually.