Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y's Victims

Xoogsade   

In ka badan 25 dhaawac ah oo la dhigay Isbitalka Madiina weeraradii xalay ka dib

Mogadishu 08, March.07 ( Sh.M.Network) In ka badan 25 ruux oo dhaawac ah oo ay ku jiraan ciidamo ka tirsan Militariga dowladda KMG ah ee Somalia ayaa la geeyay Isbitalka Madiina, xilli ay buux dhaafiyeen sariiraha Isbitalkaasi dad bukaan ah.

Bukaanadaan oo u badan dad rayid ah ayaa waxaa la geeyay Isbitalka inta badan markii waaga uu baryay, kuwaasi oo ku dhaawacmay weeraradii xalay kooxo aan la garaneyn ay la beegsadeen ciidamada Uganda.

Agaasimaha Isbitalka Madiina Dr. Sheekh Doon Salaad Cilmi ayaa shabelle u sheegay in dadkaan Bukaanada ah ay isugu jiraan haween iyo caruur, waxaana uu tilmaamay in 3 ruux oo dhaawac ahaan loo geeyay Isbitalka Madiina ay ugu geeriyootay.

Agaasimaha waxa uu intaasi ku daray in dadka dhaawaca ah ay ku jiraan labo ka mid ah ciidamada Militariga dowladda KMG ah, kuwaasi oo ku dhaawacmay weeraradii xalay.

Waxa uu sheegay in ay buuxdhaafiyeen dad dhaawac ah sariirihii Isbitalkaasi, isagoo sheegay in tirada guud ahaan dadka dhaawaca ah ay gaarayaan ilaa 90 ruux.

Maamulka Isbitalka Madiina waxa ay codsi u gudbiyeen Shirkadda Hormuud in ay la soo gaarto qalabka wax qaboojiyo oo la dhigayo qeybaha qaliinka iyo Pharmashiga, isagoo sheegay in codsigaasiba durbo shirkadda Hormuud ay ka soo jawaabtay oo ay keentay ilaa 10 qaboojiye.

dha06.jpg

dha03.jpg

dha04.jpg

By Sahal Abdulle

MOGADISHU (Reuters) - At least nine Somalis were killed and dozens wounded when a rocket fired at African Union troops hit a restaurant in an ambush that also slightly injured two of the peacekeepers, officials said on Thursday.

The attack late on Wednesday was the second in as many days against the Ugandan troops, the vanguard of an AU force that became a target the moment it landed in the coastal capital Mogadishu on Tuesday.

Insurgents who have carried out near-daily assaults against the interim government and its Ethiopian allies for the past two months had threatened the AU troops with attack. But as has been the case all along, civilians bore the brunt of the violence.

A rocket-propelled grenade aimed at an AU armoured car missed and instead blasted apart a restaurant. A hospital doctor said there were 26 wounded, including women and children.

"The place was littered with human limbs," said one local, who was standing outside and gave his name as Mohamed.

Two other people were killed in that clash, but it was not clear whether they were guerrillas or civilians.

So now the President is responsible for missed mortars that aimless 'insurgents' hit at restaurants? That must mean he is the commander of the insurgents then right?

Xoogsade   

A/Y is solely responsible for the crimes above as he is the sole person behind Xabashi troops and ugandan troops coming to Muqdisho.

You as someone who supports the criminal man and the warlord you call president, you have no relations to the victims above, therefore, your poor attempts to deflect the obvious is seen for what it is, bigotry smile.gif

Why don't you wash your mouth from the blood dripping from it? being so far removed from these people, you couldn't even fake sympathy.

^ Crazy accusations from a man who has lost his mind. So according to you, the 'mujahideen' who aimlessly through mortars at civilians is Abdullahi yusuf fault? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that seems akward. So if bomb a whole restaurant but my intentions were otherwise then I would be off the hook eh? Crazy indeed.

BTW what more relation do you have to these people? I have in-laws who are fleeing from these 'mujahideen'. Straight from North Xamar, I have blood relatives in the city right now. Unless that is your mother or father. Don't come with your clannish innuendos.

Xoogsade   

You are strange for someone who has relatives in Muqdisho. You think such claims will stregnthen your argument but it puts a question mark on your claims as to whether you care about these people to begin with when you cheered for their occupation knowing well that the Xabashis were not welcome, that they would be fought, that violence will be the norm, that they had peace and security and the only reason Ethiopians were coming was to subjugate the entire town so murderous A/Y could watch his clan militia parading october-like in Tarabuunka.

People who have relatives in Muqdisho act different and never justify the death of the innocent and seek to blame people who are under occupation.

The crazy and the insane and i might add the faithless are those who on a daily basis come here to write propaganda on behalf of a man they haven't possibly met and a man who is not from a close family of theirs. Waallida runta waa taas diintiina aa u iibsateen xukun jacayl darteed ;)

The man that brought these scavengers to the Somalia capital is solely to blame!

These troops are there to support a puppet anti-Islam regime, which is unacceptable to the Somalis. Gedi and Yusuf are watching as these illegal occupiers bring nothing but more destruction to Somalia, just the same way they were watching as the innocent Somalis were get carpet bombed in their villages!

One occupier leaves another one takes his place.

Thanks Gedi and YEY.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

You are strange for someone who has relatives in Muqdisho. You think such claims will stregnthen your argument but it puts a question mark on your claims as to whether you care about these people to begin with when you cheered for their occupation knowing well that the Xabashis were not welcome, that they would be fought, that violence will be the norm, that they had peace and security and the only reason Ethiopians were coming was to subjugate the entire town so murderous A/Y could watch his clan militia parading october-like in Tarabuunka.

People who have relatives in Muqdisho act different and never justify the death of the innocent and seek to blame people who are under occupation.

The crazy and the insane and i might add the faithless are those who on a daily basis come here to write propaganda on behalf of a man they haven't possibly met and a man who is not from a close family of theirs. Waallida runta waa taas diintiina aa u iibsateen xukun jacayl darteed
;)

In your clannish rhetoric you accused me of not caring about the people of Xamar because I am as you say ' not related to the victims'. Why make statements you can't back up?

Secondly, If you shoot a mortar and you kill innocent people, on the day of judgement is abdullahi yusuf going to take responsibility for your actions? Surely not. Only blinded fools will think otherwise.

For heavens sake, THEY SHOT A MORTAR AND MISSED THEIR TARGET AND KILLED SCORES OF PEOPLE AND WOUNDED OTHERS. Continue to believe Abdullahi Yusuf is behind this. He is the big boogeyman to all the litte indhacaddes running around.

^^^

Yey will be held responsible for praising and allowing a Christina Arm to invade Muslim masses.

If he truly is a Muslim leader then doom he sure is.

On the Side of the TFG: Yemen, Kenya, Ethiopia.

On the ICU side: Eritrea (Hardly Muslim), Egypt (Treat the muslim brotherhood with the utmost respect) and Saudi Arabia (They turn a blind eye to their citizens but to Somalis, kill 6 of them for alleged crimes).

Do you see the picture.

Taako

Saudis kill everyone that commits a sin, women are treated ten times worse than those Somalis.

Those Somalis shouldn’t have stolen anything in the first place. Nevertheless they are not the only ones which are punished in that manner. .

No I don’t see the picture. Most of the terrorist are from Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

Kenya and Ethiopia don’t even like Somalia, since they both occupy Somalia land! You make no sense.

Saudi Arabia kills people in an unfair manner. They've put to death 6 people on an alleged basis with no proof. They wouldn't do that to saudi's. I know this because I was born there and I have lived there.

I do not make distinctions between Christian Tigrey Ethiopians and Chrisitan Tigrey/Tigrinya or whatever they call themselves Eritreans.

Saudis do behead other Saudis and treat their women even worse. But Ethiopia is no better than Saudi Arabia, it is actually worse, for it is Christian led country.

However, Saudi Arabia is an American ally, just like Ethiopia, Kenya and Uganda. You are in no position to condemn them.

Just like Egypt, and the many arab nations are allies of the US? Who isn't an ally of the US that was in political beds with the ICU? Oh maybe Eritrea. But they are Gaal so you are in no position to talk about morality.

LOL, you are calling Eritrea gaal while you call the Ethiopia orthodoxy Christians your brothers. Talk about oxymoron :D

Sir, it is you who isn't entitled to call Eritrea gaal.