Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

A/Y's Victims

Vilot,Maybe you can debunk my statement better than Taako.

For peace,for prosperity,for patriotism,for standing up to world superpowers(using Ethiopia), for ending 16+ years of warlordism?

^^^

Do you have to be a religious person to be against this warlord Gov't?

Pi   

LOL@ Signitature.

I don't think anybody would disagree that wadaads are genuine people. But who exactly can be called a wadaad. Therein lies the disagreement. Certainly not "Sheikh" indhacadde, or "sheikh" Aweys, or "sheikh" cayrow. These blood-sucking, god-forsaken, hypocrites are in the dust bin. Good riddance to bad rubbish, indeed.

Originally posted by Violet:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Then who should stay with politics, only your sick uncle, who hails from the sickest people in Somalia?

lol

smile.gif

You do more in discrediting the ICU than any TFG supporter here could ever. Thank you.
:D
You didn't answer my seemingly bad question, though I know its not proper to insult the man that you worship round the clock!

Ii sheeg bal abaayo, yaan siyaasada u deynaa maanta iney nagu maamulaan? smile.gif

Faraax

Like Indhacadde, Cirfo Deylaaf, Seraar, Gobaanle, Dhuxuloow were not warlords?

The TFG has put all the warlords down and today they are simply MP's for their clan or just regular men. But you already know this.

Originally posted by Pi:

LOL@ Signitature.

I don't think anybody would disagree that wadaads are genuine people. But who exactly can be called a wadaad. Therein lies the disagreement. Certainly not "Sheikh" indhacadde, or "sheikh" Aweys, or "sheikh" cayrow. These blood-sucking, god-forsaken, hypocrites are in the dust bin. Good riddance to bad rubbish, indeed.

I guess you are OK as long as you hate the Wadaads of a certain clan!!!!

What is very true is that you won't enter the paradise of Allah that Sh. Aweys is bound to, sax?

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brown:

Vilot,Maybe you can debunk my statement better than Taako.

For peace,for prosperity,for patriotism,for standing up to world superpowers(using Ethiopia), for ending 16+ years of warlordism?

^^^

Do you have to be a religious person to be against this warlord Gov't?

For Peace: If the ICU wanted peace they could have reached a settlement with the TFG and we could have avoided this whole war. How can you support peace and at the same time go to war? Makes no sense.

For Prosperity: Again, how can you go to war and expect to prosper? Infrastructure will get destroyed, people will die...how does this help in prosperity?

For Patriotism: What patriotism? You mean this whole 'Ethiopia is our traditional enemy' bull?Are you saying one should support the ICU because they're fighting Ethiopia and as Somalis we should hate the Habasha? How can they be our enemy when they housed many of our refugees during the civil war? Being patriotic means wishing the best for your people and the best thing for the Somalis back home wasn't a war. The best thing for them is having a stable government and it just so happens that the TFG is the only government left. Now you have two options, anarchy or supporting the TFG. What would a "patriot" do?

For standing up to the worlds superpowers: I don't even know how to respond to this. Is it a man thing? You seem to love war. How can we stand up to anyone when our people are dying left, right, and center from diseases and famine? Now you want to add war to the list? Please start thinking with your brain and stop with all the bravado.

For ending 16+ years of warlordism: I will give credit were credit is due; they pacified Mogadishu and I don't know one person who doesn't applaud this achievement of theirs..but why did they want to destabilize already stable areas(i.e. Puntland and Somaliland)? If the ICU was looking out for the interest of Somalis they should have reached an agreement with the TFG and we could have averted this whole war. War brings nothing but bloodshed.

Does one need to be religious to support the ICU: I understand how people could have supported the ICU pre-war, but I don't understand how anyone with half a brain could support them now. They're leading an 'insurgency' that fires mortars into crowds killing no one but other Somalis. It's also weird that the 'insurgency' is from one area of Mogadishu that is populated by a particular sub-sub-sub clan that also led the ICU. Thus only two types of people support the ICU now : Qabilists and people who were desperate to see Sharia law in Somalia regardless of who was leading the movement. You can pick which group you fit into. smile.gif

Pi   

********* Ubaahne, those *********** from Guriceel were anything but wadaads. But you already knew this.

[ March 10, 2007, 02:09 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I am directing this question to the Jalaqsan of Violet. So, which type do you look like from the opposite side of the ICU?

the qabiilists or the pro-Gaalos?

lol

I understand how people could have supported the ICU pre-war,

I will give credit were credit is due; they pacified Mogadishu and I don't know one person who doesn't applaud this achievement of theirs..

Dear Violet,Thank you for playing the trivia. Enjoy your weekend Walaashis. smile.gif

Ebyan   

No Problemo. Supporting the ICU pre-war is understandable, supporting what remands of them now is just... smile.gif

Originally posted by Violet:

. Supporting the ICU pre-war is understandable,
smile.gif

You did say that earlier abayo, I heard you the first time & i actually quoted you. :D

Ilaahow ku kori,Amiin dheh smile.gif

Xoogsade   

Alle-Ubaahne, are you willing to condemn your clansmen as well? They are in love with A/Y more than A/Y's clansmen are in love with him :D:D

Halkan ka dhegeyso

They were clapping and ululating for the Old man. Unless there was a fall out with him after this meeting, they are/were as much in support of him as his clansmen. I don't know if the people present in the meeting can represent their whole clan, but the opportunitists are all here.

You folks refused to engage in a decent, respected manner, soo ma'aha?

We see.

Si walba aan wax la idinku sheego, caay iyo aflagaado ayaa meesha ku heysiin, isku daba bursaneyniin in every thread. Will you for the last time stop engaging in aflagaado?

You refused to heed? To listen?

Then we have no choice but resort to a mass banning to clean this whole section. Aad iyo aad ayaa la idinku dulqaatay, never dulqaadkaas la appreciate gareeye.

This is, again, your last chance to redeem yourselves, who only ku haayo caay iyo qabyaalad meeshaan. Their whole forum purpose day in, day out is about qabyaalad, nothing else do they contribute to the forum.

We would never allow you guys to degrade the forum to this low point you want it to be.

Stop addressing one another in mocking, insulting, afxumo names and nicks. Each person has a username; you don't want to address in his or her name, fine, don't respond to the person at all, instead of petulantly twisting one's usernames.

None can change each person's opinion, it is ridiculous for day in and out to engage same robotic, a la Groundhog Day, so-called 'opinions' on here. Utterly ludicrious.