Sign in to follow this  
ANWAR

Itoobiya oo safaarad ka furatay Magaalada Muqdisho

Abwaan   

Look at this traitor ah damiir-laawaha, kolleey dadka noocaan ah iyo kuwa qabyaalad iyo dano gaar ah u buunbuuniyaba taariikhda ayaa xusi doonta insha Allaah. Kuwo noocaan oo kale ah Soomaali weligeed waa qabtey oo cadaawaha dalkeenna kabaha u qaada.

safaaradda_Itoobiya4.JPG

he said "Colaadihii Aartifishaalka ahaa". Muxuu ka fahansan yahay taariikhda adduunka iyo tan Soomaaliyaba iyo dadkiii Soomaaliyeed ee dhiiggooda u huray, soose ma ahan insult?

Originally posted by The Duke:

[QB]

wasiirka arimaha dibada ee itoobiya oo ka had laayay cadaawada lasheego in ay udhaxeeyso somaliya iyo itoobiya ayuu ku sheegay labo maamul oo is fahmiwaayo ay sababaan colaad ay shacab ku baaba aan. wasiirka arimaha dibada ee dowlada itoobiya oo sheegay in colaadu ay tahay lado maamul ee shacabka colaad madhax taalo war kaas isagoo kasheegay xafladii lagu furaayay safaarada itoobiya ee muqdisho.

safaaradan ayaa laga furay halkii hore ay ku lahaan jirtay dowlada itoobiya halkii hore ay safaarada ay ku lahaan jirtay :D waa safaaradii labaad eelaga furo magaalada muqdisho horay ayaa waxaa ugu furtay dowlada masar iyadoo ay ladeeysay dowlada itoobiya.

Duke plz stop inaad ku celcelisid wax aadan hubin ama aan jirin:

Although it doesn't really matter whether it was their previous one or not, IT IS NOT THE PREVIOUS ETHIOPIAN EMBASSY BUILDING. Safaaraddii hore waxay ku taalley agagaarkii Madbacaddii Qaranka ee Soomaaliyeed.

Gurigaan aad arkeysid waxaa degganaan jirey mas'uuliyiin Soomaaliyeed oo uu ka mid ahaa Ismaaciil Cali Abokor Madaxweyne-ku-xigeenkii hore, waana guri ah hanti uu leeyahay qaranka Soomaaliyeed.

Markase la leeyahay labo maamul? Maxaa laga wadaa ma waxaad rabtaa inaad noo sheegtid in Mingiste iyo Siyaad(AUN)colaaddaan abuureen oo taariikhda ayaad rabtaa inaad bedeshid? Mase ogtahay in colaaddani ay wakhti dheer oo qarniyaal ah jirtey? Haddiise aadan ogeyn because of the obvious glasses u seem to be wearing, haddaba ogow.

Nephissa   

Why is horta odaygan smiling in every picture as though he was promised janno or something? Allow maxaa af kala hayskan ka dambayn doona!

Safaarad ku sheegaan -- which is intended as the new building laga maamulo the Soomaali occupation, giving the symbolic insult to Soomaalis being right next to Filla Soomaaliya and which won't last that long, believe me -- ayaan ku maqlay inay tahay sartii ama daartii uu Xuseen Kulmiye Afrax ka deganaan jiray Xamar, which was next to Idaacadda Muqdisho, not far from Filla Soomaaliya.

Si fiican u hagaajiya, Xabasheey, koley maadaama aaba ku daahi doonin.

BiLaaL   

saf1.jpg

This is more than just the opening of an embassy. The new administrators of Somalia are setting up new structures with which to run their newly conquered colony.

saf3.jpg

This picture says it all for me. Geedi waa nin dhintay oo inuu noolyahay isku maleeyo.

Juje   

Rudy, its their old embessay they have refurbished and not Villa Baidoa as some hoped.

Qofka marku xishoodka ka taago wuxuu rabo ayu iskaga hadla. Duke do you even know where their (Axmaro) embassy was situated at sxb? I bet you dont, and typically you are re-writing history to suit your twisted ideals.

Their embassy was behind the French Embassy near 'Matbacada Qaranka'...and was an old ghost house since 1977.

The currrent building where they have established the head-quarters of 'killinga lixaad' (what you call embassy) is the former residence of Gen. Mohamed Abshir Muse (Head of Somali police force) and was a government owned bulding just beneath the Police headquarters and near Madaxtoyada.

I hope you and widh-widh online can get the facts right next time.

homie is cluless juje!! hes just chilling in the clan cheerleader ignorance!! i guess uncle yeey is supplying him with vodka!! loool...!

sadest part about a chearleaders is that, they always clueless..! no doubt, here is the evidence. homie is just triping to the max.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

QUOTE]Qofka marku xishoodka ka taago wuxuu rabo ayu iskaga hadla. Duke do you even know where their (Axmaro) embassy was situated at sxb? I bet you dont, and typically you are re-writing history to suit your twisted ideals.

Their embassy was behind the French Embassy near 'Matbacada Qaranka'...and was an old ghost house since 1977.

The currrent building where they have established the head-quarters of 'killinga lixaad' (what you call embassy) is the former residence of Gen. Mohamed Abshir Muse (Head of Somali police force) and was a government owned bulding just beneath the Police headquarters and near Madaxtoyada.

I hope you and widh-widh online can get the facts right next time.

lol...u sheeg. Where is Widhwidh based horta? Duke iyo source cirka ka soo dhacay oo aan la aqoon lama kala waayo.

and Duke intaan ku darso, building-kaan safaaradda ah ee uu Juje kuu sheegay dowladdii Siyaad Barre ayaa albaabada u laabtay@lol...maxay kaloo samayn lahayd inta Itoobiya ay ku fekerayso inay dhul Soomaaliyeed gumeysato.

JujeNadaara is a free man now!@lol

Emperor   

^Safaaradaan ayaad kuwaalateen

If the anti-TFG camp believe in the occupation of Somalia by Ethiopia then why make a big deal out of this nonesense... like gurigi dowlada iskalaheed ayay furteen lol and the funniest excuse I was hearing the other day was Badda ayay kudabaasheen, heh so what? You use any silly excuse you can find to take in your favour, what would you come up with tomorrow, perhaps if they raise the Somali flag you would say ooh see they are taking our flag, ooh Uuf qashinta Ethiopionka wuu taabtay the flag we have to change it.. :D .... I mean its getting silly by the day silly silly silly comments...

"War naga qabta Nimanka Baddeeni dhamayd ayay kudabaaasheenee" :D we lament like that and still believe they run the country and control everything, so what is the point... Keep on with silly jabs...

Juje   

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Safaaradaan ayaad kuwaalateen

If the anti-TFG camp believe in the occupation of Somalia by Ethiopia then why make a big deal out of this nonesense... like gurigi dowlada iskalaheed ayay furteen lol and the funniest excuse I was hearing the other day was Badda ayay kudabaasheen, heh so what? You use any silly excuse you can find to take in your favour, what would you come up with tomorrow, perhaps if they raise the Somali flag you would say ooh see they are taking our flag, ooh Uuf qashinta Ethiopionka wuu taabtay the flag we have to change it..
:D
.... I mean its getting silly by the day silly silly silly comments...

"War naga qabta Nimanka Baddeeni dhamayd ayay kudabaaasheenee"
:D
we lament like that and still believe they run the country and control everything, so what is the point... Keep on with silly jabs...

Saxiibo horta is deeji, dhiig-kar mahiin in u kugu dhaco marki Ethiopian wax laga sheego.

You are rght why should we worry if they plant their flag in anywhere and open a new governor's post in Xamar...after all ayaga aya dalki oo dhan hantey. But when your shadow 'Duke' comes here and claims that this was their building and they just renovated, stinks saxiib.

Mida kale seek Doctor's advice regarding your high BP....Ethiopian mantaa wax laga sheega..beri aya wax lga sheega..adiga un yesan carada ka dhaman

^^ If I'm not mistaken, you were the one issuing death threats here on SOL Mr. Juje. Is-dajinta qalbiga dad badan oo wareersan baa u baahan in these times, marka ha iska boodin adiga naftaada in aad isku dartid.

Castro   

Originally posted by BiLaaL:

saf3.jpg

This picture says it all for me. Geedi waa nin dhintay oo inuu noolyahay isku maleeyo.

I believe the equivalent phrase in English is a "dead man walking."

Juje   

Originally posted by Gordon Gekko:

^^ If I'm not mistaken, you were the one issuing death threats here on SOL Mr. Juje. Is-dajinta qalbiga dad badan oo wareersan baa u baahan in these times, marka ha iska boodin adiga naftaada in aad isku dartid.

The ghost population is dramatically on the rise..

haye...ya kale oo dhiman?

Emperor   

^Adigu Mr right baa tahay? and Everyone else is wrong, what an illusive selft rightous person you are...

Sxb all I said was you believed inay wadanka hanteed Ethiopia, hal guri ay dageena waad kaqaylisay.. so what does that suppose to mean, what is the point of doing that? now where have I cried for Ethiopia in that sentence, it is just a an argument, my piont of veiw, mase waxaad iska jeceshahay inaad waxkasta personal kadhigto mar marsiinyo iska raadsato...

Maxaa meesha keenay Ethiopia ayaan u ooysay iyo howlahaa...