Sign in to follow this  
muhsin.max

Help from SOL political pundits

Give me a 101 Somalia's current political trend.

How many different 'islamist' fatcions in Somali vying for power? Who is allied to who? Who is fighting who? Which faction rules a certain given geographical area in Somalia. Their power projections.

How many warlords are members of the TFG? Do each warlord have his own seperate militia? Is there a national Somali army loyal to the president? What areas do the TFG control?

Finally, what are your predictions, will there be peace in Somalia in 2020?

NGONGE   

Forget history. Forget future. Forget Islam in Somalia. The only three words you need to remember is that Clan IS Everything.

nuune   

^^ War inanku waa saqiir, ha barin qabiilka iyo qabyaalada, I bet he knows all the major clans iyo sidey u kala baxaan

NGONGE   

^^ New clan ba xalayto ku kurday kuwi hore, saaxib. I saw on Universal TV. They were talking about the Galkacayo suuq and how Puntland had a dispute with a Galmudug admin or something. The Puntland guy kept saying 'dhulka anaga leh', 'their place starts from over there', 'Suuqan anaga leh', etc, etc. :D

Nuune lol. The only clans I know are Aboriginal Australian clans who live in my State, and if you claim one of them, it rewards and enriches you. For example, you will get perks in education, employment and more. Why do I have to know Somali clan system which have no use for me in Australia? :D My Aboriginal clan is Dhauwurd Wurrung. smile.gif

Please no trolLs and condescending remarks. I need to know what is happening in my ancestoral homeland. :D

Taleexi   
Muhsin.max..... There is a prerequisite for Somali Political 101 class: Believe first your clan is everything as Ngonge put it plus it is the best and righteous one irrespective of the situation thereafter we can enlighten you how we got here

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ New clan ba xalayto ku kurday kuwi hore, saaxib. I saw on Universal TV. They were talking about the Galkacayo suuq and how Puntland had a dispute with a Galmudug admin or something. The Puntland guy kept saying 'dhulka anaga leh', 'their place starts from over there', 'Suuqan anaga leh', etc, etc.
:D

:D lol@suuqaan anagaa leh, Ilaahay ha kala qaboojiyo dagaal xun baa hada ka scoda.

Muxsin, stay at politics section, and you will learn more about clans

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

Muhsin.max
..... There is a prerequisite for Somali Political 101 class: Believe first your clan is everything as Ngonge put it plus it is the best and righteous one irrespective of the situation thereafter we can enlighten you how we got here

MM I'm not interested in Somali clan politics, or how we got into this deeper hole. What I kindly rquest from the proffessors of fadhi ku dirir in SOL is who are these actors inside the pit (Please, refer to my first post)? I will appreciate more if it is presented from different points of view. smile.gif

Thank You proffessors. :D