Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Sheikh Xasan Turki is Alive and Kicking

Abwaan   

thnx Libaax....although this is sad news for some. I mean akhyaartii meeshaan wadaadka dhimashadiisa wareejineysey.

NASSIR   

It seems we're good at slinging mud at one another. It was Farataag some sites unhesitatingly reported his death and then Turki. I hope we learn how to contain our errors and fictional reports to an acceptable level.

Thanks Libax for posting the Interview

Gabbal   

Is that really Sheikh Hassan Turki? The reporter did not even know his name in the beginning of the interview (listen to the whisper). Also, Sheikh Hassan Turki has a larger then life personality and this individual is almost...subdued?

Allahu Aclam if the Sheikh has met his creator or not but those questions are valid questions as well as this current and up to date article.

KISMAAYO : Sheekh Xassan Turki oo laga tabay deegaanada Jubbooyinka ....

Posted to the Web Nov 15, 00:04

Kismaayo:(pp) - Sheekh Hassan C/laahi Xirsi Al-turki oo ka mid ahaa Golaha Shuurada maxaakiimta ayaa la sheegayaa in si aada looga tabay gobolada Jubbooyinka oo uu ahaa hormuudkii ciidamada Maxaakiimta ee kal hore la wareegay deegaanka Jubbooyinka . Sheekha ayaa mudooyinkan soo xaadirin goobaha kulanada ay yeelanayaan maxaakiimta jubbooyinka oo uu masuulka ka yahay , waxaana Sheekh aad looga tabay deegaano badan oo uu socod ku mari jiray oo kamida deegaanada Jubooyinka.

Labo asbuuc ka hor ayey ahayd goortii ay magaalada Kismaayo gudaheeda ay soo gaartay in La qaarajiyey Sheekh Xassan Turki , arrintaas oo ku reebtay dad badan oo deegaanka ah shaki aad u weyn, kaddib markii la maqlay in la dilay Sheekh Xassan Turki.Dadka badankiis ayaa suuqyada magaalada kaga sheekaysanaya Sheekha iyo xaaladiisa dhabta ah , waxaana dadka badankiis isla dhex-marayaan " Sheekhu nin qarsoomi kara maaha say wax u jiraan ?".

Waxaan aad u raadiyey oo booqday goobo badan oo kamida deegaanka Jubbooyinka oo la iigu sheegay inuu Sheekhu ku sugan yahay , waxaana goobahaas badankood aan kula kulmay dad aad u kala duwan oo aan kula soo kulmay deegaanada Af-madow, Qooqaani, Xagar, Dhoobley, Kismaayo iyo goobo kale. Dadkii aan goobahaas kula kulmay badankood waxay noqdeen dad aad uga gaabsaday inay wax iiga sheegaan Sheekha iyo halka uu ku sugan yahay.

Cusmaan Cali oo kusugan deegaanka Dhoobley ayaan waxaan weydiiyey hadalada qaarkood ee sheegaya in Sheekha la dilay iyo in kale wuxuuna ku jawaabay" Arrintaasi suuqa way ku jirtaa in la dilay Sheekha laguna dilay sida la sheegayo Af-gooye agagaarkeeda , laakiin weli cid noo cadaysa maanu arag arintaas".

Si kastaba , hadal haynta Sheekha in la dilay iyo inkale ayaa aad looga hadal hayaa deegaanada Jubbooyinka , hadii ay rumowdo dilka Sheekha Yaa kadanbeeyey ? Maxaase loo dilay ? Arrintan ayaa dhab ahaanteeda iyo sida ay wax uga jiraan aan la ogeyn ilaa hada , waxayse dad badan oo aan la kulmay noo muujiyeen inay hadii arrintan ay rumowdo ay waxyaalo badan oo xog warana bixindoonaan:

Maxamed Jaamac

Puntlandpost, Kismaayo, Soomaaliya

May be he went to Afghanistan ,,, and of course that would be a TOP SECRET,,,,, may be he was consulting with Osama somewhere on the planet ,,,, may be he was sent for a secret training somewhere in this world ,,,,,,,,, :D

^^^ may be he is somewhere in Northwestern Somalia on a mission impossiple to free Sh. Mohamed in the secessionist's Hargeys prison. Lets wait and see :D

Juje   

Where ever he is, that is not his interview. Listen to the one he gave to Hornafriq and this one and tell me where the similarity is.No where.

The fake tape of the Sheikh being tortured in Hargeysa, the Radio Daljir interview with a reporter in Kismayo confirming the dead of Shikh Xassan Turki, and now this alleged interview with Turki. Somalis seemed to have used the new found technology to their best, lying and deceiving, cajiib.

What next a joint telephone interview with marxuum Siyaad Barre and Caydiid discussing where it all went wrong.

Common guys be bit more observant.

Warmoog   

Just when you think the rumour of this Sheikh's death has come to an end, it takes a bizarre twist. Only time will tell, I guess.

Juje, however much Somalis may dabble in the sinister art of propaganda manufacturing these days, the extent of their very limited technological know-how often shows itself. That much was certainly true for the supposed torture video, which was an obvious fake, but I cannot even begin to try to determine if this particular interview is real or not because I haven't heard Xasan Turki's voice before. If someone could direct me to a previous interview of his, I would appreciate it.

I thought both Turki and Ceyroow were reclusive fellas, media-shy. Only did Turki emerge after he led the capture of Kismaayo, only to give two widely condemned interviews.

He just went back to his old ways, waana miduu ku fiicnaa. His short two interviews demonstrated asaga iyo warhaabinta iskuma fiicna.