Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

BISAD DEMONSTRATES FOR SOMALILAND'S RECOGNITION

42610183hussainbisadap4ao8.jpg

Somali-born Hussain Bisad, one the world's tallest living men, demonstrated with hundreds of others in London on Thursday, calling for the recognition of the Republic of Somaliland.

Source: BBC

N.O.R.F   

Size matters to Hussain

THE world’s tallest man met one of Britain’s tallest women yesterday — and they agreed that size DOES matter.

After reading in The Sun yesterday about 7ft 9ins Hussain Bisad, 6ft 8ins Sarah Fowler was just longing to see him.

So we arranged a summit conference between her and 33st Hussain — and it soon looked like love was in the air.

Romantic Hussain, 27, said “High there” with a bunch of flowers.

It made a big impression on Sarah, 32, who said: “I just love taller men and Hussain certainly fits the bill.

“He looked big in the paper but in the flesh he’s huge.”

The unwed London Tube driver went on: “Hussain is a big softie. One of the first questions he asked me was, ‘Are you married?’

“He’s a bit of a charmer if you ask me. I can see he’s got that naughty look in his eye.

“I think he stands head and shoulders above other men.

“Too bad I’ve missed Valentine’s Day.”

Sarah, from Hounslow, West London, has been a member of the UK Tall Persons Club for ten years.

And it is clear that Somali-born asylum-seeker Hussain has Britain’s tall girls highly interested.

Tall club director Mary Noakes said: “I have had dozens of calls and enquiries from members asking about Hussain.

“His arrival in Britain has caused quite a stir.

“Most of our women members prefer taller men and they don’t come as tall as Hussain very often.

“I have several who are waiting to give him an outsized welcome.”

And Sarah said: “The fact he gave me flowers and that I was the first to meet him will make lots of girls in the tall club jealous.”

If romance blossomed between Hussain and Sarah they would become Britain’s tallest couple.

But blushing Sarah joked: “It’s a bit too early to call Guinness, we’ve only just met.”

Hussain eats four huge meals and drinks three gallons of water a day and sleeps in a 9ft bed — and he is still growing at nearly an inch a year.

He arrived in Britain five months ago after fleeing war-torn Somalia.

Now he is to be measured by officials from the Guinness Book of Records and looks certain to grab the world height record from 7ft 8ins Tunisian Radhouane Charbib.

Yesterday Hussain also came face-to-face with another rival UK man-mountain.

http://www.tallclub.co.uk/articles/Hussain2/Hussain2.htm

Lake   

If only he lived in North America and played B-ball..but he doesn't look atheletic to me. He can't ball. The NBA needs his size.

Lake   

I'll pass...someone else can be his agent. Because at 33 his past his prime in the NBA.

If you can find me another Bisad (Around 16-19 year old) I'll consider that 10% deal in your account.