Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mogadishu: TFG troops take to the streets..

^The answer is staring at you, page 1, 2, I mean, this poster had the audicity to question Jay's sources, when his sources are jokes, puntlandpost,hysterical???

That's norm here. I would have thought you know the least bit.Besides, overwhelming majority of Somali sites represent their Qabiil's viewpoint. Surely, that's not news to you.

When did puntlandpost become unreliable? They don't run away with stories like dayniile and make up stories about people turning into animals. Or even idamaale who put heads on people. :D

But since it has Puntland in it, suddenly it is not reliable? :D

Its not news to me at all, its why I stay away from discussing current politics with all somali's, keep myself informed, know all sides and make a judgement call on my way based on what I see as doomed failure or sucess, thats how I operate, and the reason for that is forums are crowded with "know it all's" .

How can he say "war i tus prove", prove that warlords are involved, when he is also doing the same thing, posting alleged information that everything is fine and get this, from his puntland sources of all people?

Its irritating the least, but sometimes, dadka dabadooda ha fiiriyaan before they start screaming "I TUS PROVE, I TUS PROVE".

War walee world wide web dhibaato aa laga qaaday, because now every liban and cilmi has a laptop, keyboard, mouse, monitor etc and off they go with their writing.

If you want to be a reporter, take the necessary steps and get yourself to a journalist school, instead of writing trash aka puntlandpost and its likes. (mind u, I'm not specifically picking on puntland post, just using it as an example, but any somali site that has the entity of their homeland and set that as a site and its affiliates)

^ The title was misleading. The mention of warlord but not one warlord emerges? Puntland post has not done that. Most of Puntland post related articles are translations from Reuters, AP etc

But all things Puntland are misleading eh?

^^^Puntlandpost, allsbc.com. horseednet, allpuntland, are amongst the finest Somali websites for news. However some here are allergic to the word Puntland, not my problem.

Abwan, what was that whole waffle about, I told you that Charles De Gaul liberated France with US, British and allied tanks, is there a bRitish occupation of france now?

Also the bloody history between France & Britian is longer, deeper and bloodier than the history between Somalia and Ethiopia, they now get along.

Also not to mention that Mr Melez Zanawi resided in Mogadishu for a decade or so and his rebel movement was based in Somalia, thus was he working for Somali ineterets of Ethiopias?

Thus the TFG alliance with Ethiopia, Uganda & Kenya is one that refelects the reality of today and the needs of the Somali governemnt.

But what you will concentrate is on the same layman nonsneces that Ethiopia is going to kill us and fart all over our hospitals.. Funny really.

RedSea   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Again thats has nothing to do with warlords saxib, the people are taking control of their neighbourhood in conjungtion with the government forces.. Ibrahim Omar Sabriye is the deputy mayor and not a warlord, where are the warlords in the article?

People are taking control of their neighborhoods, doesn't that mean, there is no law and order (well I already know that this puppet regime isn't going nowhere) and has no trust nor support ffrom the people which it claims to represent.

But when 'people' in other words warlords set up checkpoints, what does that say of the situation?

^^^No it means people are taking steps to expel the cowards from their neighbourhoods alert the police and the TFG armed forces.

There is no single check point other than the ones set up by the armed forces of the TFG.. Thats a fact, do tell which area has acheck point by which warlord?

RedSea   

^NO You said the people have set up the check points, and according to the news source which you dismissed as 'unreliable', it says warlords and thugs have returned to have their piece of the cake, people' properties.

There is no way to sugar coat this duke, things are out of hand, there is nothing you can do about it, just wish and pray along side me in wishing the come back of the ICU. Insha Allah.

by which warlords? warlords are individuals, they come and go. If you are expecting me to name them, well these are not known yet, like Qanyare Afrax and Yalaxow, these are new breed of warlords born as a result of the corruption and chaos that is going on.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The TFG has put checkpoints across the city.

Of course they did. The Puntland militia forces are the ultimate notorious warlords and terrorist according to local resident of the Capital.

Talking abound De Gaul using the British to liberate France..against who? Have you ever thought of that? . France was invaded by out side forces and it wasn’t the only British to help out France. It was collision effort by multiple nations. Most of these nations including Britain were doing it for their own good not for France. Your uncle used Axmaaro, the ultimate Somali enemy, to invade Xamar. With your limited knowledge of world history, of course I wasn’t expecting you to know such.

Layzie,

Don’t even try to reason with these catz. Like you stated, most them only know Mogadishu by name and their political agenda is solely based on tribal affiliation.

The bottom line is, Putland forces will never conquer Mogadishu and its residents.

He’s talking about me hating reer Mogadishu. The truth is, if Putland was not in the middle between Hargeisa and Mogadishu, these two would've been united. They jointly fought against them and Jalle Siyad’s’s regime in the first place, didn’t they?