Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Looool Puntland wants to break away.

Saalax   

^^^^ dude anigu wax bana maan copy garayn, anigu i don't waste my time making letters about puntland sxb a dude just sended me, if i was to make 1 i would have made it a professional instead of miidan lagu ciyaaray xoogaha like 5mins iin ka yar.

Paragon   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

LoooI
it.

I came in having already 'got it'. But I still think Aw Muuse's one was much more interesting. :D

NGONGE   

^^ The first always is. :D

In the name of the SL community of SOL I hereby distance ourselves from the likes of Sacad Ducaale. We have been paying close attention to the named individual and instructed our Hargeisa representative to conduct a through search on the dependability of the said person. Alas, the initial reports are not satisfactory. There is no record of him in the SL diiwan galin files.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by ThankfulSP:

Sacad *Ducaale, Why do you need others to verify?

President Faroole wasnt' even in the country....

He is held-up in Sharjah , right? :D

Thankful   

Originally posted by Sacad *Ducaale:

^^^^
:D:D

Weren't you just complaing about Nwsomalia.org being anti-nwsomalia? Now you are laughing at nonesense articles that can't even get the city that Faroole was staying in right and were you not the one that posted this bogus letter?

:D lol, you complain about sites being bias against your enclave, but then you post garbage info and laugh at crap websites that look like a 3rd grader made it up!!

Sikaawe   

No doubt they will breakaway as soon as Somaliland gets recognised as they cannot go back to Mugadishu without following with Somalilanders for security. They are just there now to pretend that are part of Somalia whilst watching Somaliland's development on self determination and successes.......... just trying to kill two birds with one stone, which is not bad anyway!