Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Me Vs. Ethiopia

If the rest of my people don't join me in defense of our weak nation, I will go for the fight against the whole of Ethiopia and show my manhood with great military skills.

And at the end of the day, somebody will be the gun, the humiliated one!

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

If the rest of my people don't join me in defense of our weak nation, I will go for the fight against the whole of Ethiopia and show my manhood with great military skills.

And at the end of the day, somebody will be the gun, the humiliated one!

Their is already thousands of brothers who are prepared for ethopian and the the islamic union are mobilizing more people. Ethopians will get a big lessen if they come beyond baydhabo.

Fyr   

Their is already thousands of brothers who are prepared for ethopian and the the islamic union are mobilizing more people. Ethopians will get a big lessen if they come beyond baydhabo.

Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t baydhabo part of Somalia? Or is that you just forgot to put on your Somaliweyn cloak when you wrote it? Typical walaweyn mentality. bystander today, your brother by tomorrow.

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by Fyr:

quote:Their is already thousands of brothers who are prepared for ethopian and the the islamic union are mobilizing more people. Ethopians will get a big lessen if they come beyond baydhabo.

Correct me if I’m wrong, isn’t baydhabo part of Somalia? Or is that you just forgot to put on your Somaliweyn cloak when you wrote it? Typical walaweyn mentality. bystander today, your brother by tomorrow.
Afcourse its part of somalia, but their is no oppositions from the tribes who live in Bay and Bakol most of their leaders are behind the Ethiopian daba dhilif C/yusuf.

^^^ This is so funny, kind of reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf. Some people here are wishing for an Ethiopian invasion. Be careful what you wish for.

As for Ubashane, I hope you get the opportunity to defend your weak nation. Just dont bottle it.

Uthman1   

General_Duke, who is more honoured than the one who fights for the sake of Allah? You sit in your confort house in the west and disrespect those who defend our religion and nation as weak. Somalia may not have the money or the weapons as Ethiopia, but never forget the help of Allah when someone is fighting for His cause.

me   

As for Ubashane, I hope you get the opportunity to defend your weak nation. Just dont bottle it. [/QB]

What@General Duke,

your weak nation? Are you not Somali? is Somalia not your nation?

hmmmm@General

Wiilo   

All-ubaahne sxiib waa laguukula jiraa arintan hiil iyo hooba waan helaysaa, and please don't listen to dadka jiran ee Qabiilka kujiro period.

Dadbaa mooda cadowka soomaaliya inuu marka uu la dagaalamayo soomaliya inuu kala saarayo soomaalida, sxiib somali somali ayay u yihiin, mana kala saarayaan somalis....

Like i said, iska ilow dadka jiran....

Go figure:..............

somali somali ayay u yihiin, mana kala saarayaan somalis....

True...Amxaar mu kala jecla. It is unfornate Nin Somali ah oo Tigray horboodayso inuu isku dayo Somali Dhulkeeda iyo Dadkeeda Qabso.

Having siad that, Somalis have little reason to trust each other since Is aamin iiso jirin. Disagreeing with each other views shouldn't translate into being branded traitor. Eventually, all sane Somalis will see that there is benefit in having an occupying force in your land.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ This is so funny, kind of reminds me of the story of the boy who cried wolf. Some people here are wishing for an Ethiopian invasion. Be careful what you wish for.

HEHEHEHEH :D:D:D

Wiilo   

Having siad that, Somalis have little reason to trust each other since Is aamin iiso jirin. Disagreeing with each other views shouldn't translate into being branded traitor. Eventually, all sane Somalis will see that there is benefit in having an occupying force in your land

Totally agree,,,,

Go figure:...........

ME, meaningles talk is not the answer.

5 million Somali's have been occupied for a century. I have not seen anyone going on jihad. Now though a national governent shows its head. These comedians come out with hot air about fighting for the cause of lord.

Why are you waiting Harar[ centre of East African Islamic history] home of Imam Ahmed Ibrahim is under the occupation of the Tigray and the Amhara before them, is Mogadishu, Bossaso and Beledweyne any more significant than Harrar?

People please take of the cloak and say what you mean...

Just shows the irony of people who support these so called courts when they say ethiopian troops will be attacked if they cross baydhabo towards other cities and calling them daba dilif. Isnt it the point of ethiopians being evil and wouldnt like them to be in Mogadishu but dont mind them being in Bay or Bakool because of your believe of these alleged troops coming due to the will of these people. Often people like ubaahne use the plight of the somalis in ******ia but dont mind somalis in Bay being under control of ethiopians. Being such opportunistic and using othjer people's plight for your own twisted opinion make's me disgusted and shows the true colours of your devoutness to your religion but what seems to be the new thing in somali politics and using religion as a tool for your own purposes. What might we see later, maybe these courts attacking people in Bay and Bakool and justifying looting, raping and destruction (as in Jowhar and Balcad) but this time it was that allegedly supported ethiopians!