Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Me Vs. Ethiopia

Midba midbuu heysta inu kasi daraayo. these lands are the lands of "Rer arlaadi" or were until the the resettlement plans of a cetain president and recent invasions from galgaduud and Mudugh Somalis. How solve this injustice is the salution to the porblems of our nation. So instead of repeating who owns what, why don't you talk about how to solve it.

Aint that the truth. Its better to do a census and see who owns these disputed areas. Horn as nationalis would not mind that right..

Gabbal   

^Duke, old man, if Siad Barre ever did any resettlements it is most assuredly the repatriation to the Lower Jubba and Kismayo areas of those early 70's victims of the Dabadheer drought mainly from Bari and Nugaal.

Since you seem be on edge today, answer this question. Your partner-in-arms ex-Yonis Cadue is of no significance, but since Miskiin has made it a habit of continually coming here and alleging some districts in Gedo, specifically Luuq and Bardheere, are occupied as of 1969, where did Luuq's vote in the 1956 administrative elections go to? What entity did it give its vote to that that entity did not even get from traditional homelands such as Dhuusa-Mareb?

Ha isku ciyaarin.

RedSea   

Good point Horn,

All Somalis have distinct territories, we must respect these territories. For example, the tribes from Hargeysa cannot claim Sool and Sanaag for the most part, if they do, they are in error. The same applies to the folks from Bari, Nugaal, Mudug, who for whatever reason claim a place on the Southern end of Somalia, Kismayo as their own. It doesn't make anysense. Somalis, each and every tribe has his own territory, but to say we own this end and the other end from opposite end of the map, doesn't make any sense to me at least.

Pure blood:

Honestly, can you [or your leaders] say that in real life, I mean to even try to debate about it in the cyber world is ridiculous as it would be in real life. You guys have claimed most of the ethnic Somali's land in the south, all your missing is galguduud iyo mudug.

BRTR, I did not claim anything and I am not from anywhere near these regions to claim land for this or that people but it is obvious to all but the blind that these people from centrol Somalia have used every excuse possible, latest being religion, to occupy lands of those poor formers, from Mogadishu to kismayu and from Luug Ganaane to Barawe be they rer arladi or rer xamar.

Typical you, utterly nac-nac. However, Naxar let me remind you one thing, the source of somali problem now and before is you guys. If you want to talk injustice first look at your backyards.

By the way I can't wait when you guys soon claim the ownership of Baidoa and your cheering boy here soon becomes rebellious. Waanu ujoognaa...history in the making adeer!

Ka dar oo dibi dhal! Nac nacle iyo fataduugleba atha ah ee, wax kale ma heysa? By they way, who the heell is this "You Guys" and what backyard?

Dhubad.   

^Nacar Nugaaleed, "YOU Guyz" means Adiga iyo wixii kulamid ah oo qoriga xaarkaleh la wareegaayo. Is tht understood or should I make it more clear for you?

To all, we need not determind if the ex president did or did not resettle people in certain parts of the country to assist his clan grab land (Gedo) and for political reasons (putting western Somalis in waqoye galbet). To mr. horn, perhaps the voting patterns of the Somalis of that time did follow what you are taking them to mean, clan affilition. Be that as it may,mr red sea, I fail to see what this have to do with people from puntland claiming Kismayo. If aprove of the tactics of Siad barre why then do you support the secession of the north whose soul reasoning seems to be Siad barre did this or that. this has nothing to do with kismayo but everything to do with the historic invasion of the south that continues to this day by these people from galgadud and mudugh.

Red Sea, again you put your mouth in it, as for Kismayu, it is not a city one claims, the majority of these places will speak when th time comes.

NN, I applaud your argument, that blame Siyad Barre, and agree to his other actions makes no sense.

Somalia belongs to the Somali's but we must respect every clans right to live in their lands peacefully. Claiming SOOL,SANAAG and CAYN is wrong for Mr Red Sea as is claiming Gedo and Kismayu for Horn.

Lets all get along shall we...

Gabbal   

^Meshaad ka doodaysid ka dood, kolaybo wax qarsoon maahe, lakin walle waad isku ciyaartay sidi lagu moodayena waad ka dartay.

Kismaayo iyo Gedoba dadki dagnaa baa dagan. Dabadheer daraadeed dadki loo keenay waa wax cad. It is not for us to accuse people of what we are guilty of now is it? How can you talk of repatriation when the only instance of it is what has made you and NaxarNugaaleed claim a city that has never belong to you?

Gedo in laba boqol sano ka hor in dadki xoreeye ay deganyaan Miskiin laftigiisa wuu qirtay degmooyinka qaarkood sida Beled-Xaawo, Garbaharey, iyo Dollo. Meelaha uu ilaa hatan an la ogayn sababtuu u dabo-socdana waa Bardhere iyo Luuqda u ku haya 1991 ba talooyinkooda la qabsaday. Sidu haday tahay halkaybay aadeen Luuq and Baardheere's votes in the 1956 Italian Somalia legislative elections. Waxaadna kala dooratay xisbiyada SYL, HDM, iyo MU.

Waa tahay duqa Cabdulahi baa beerka iyo laabta kaa galee.

Dugaagbad, who made you the spokesman for PB and allamagen? Only they now what it means, please let them answer and isqoriska iska daa. bilaashbad isaga xanajeneysa. is that, understood or I make more cear for U.

Horn, taaduba ma qarsane bal anaguna an arag meeshey ku geyso.

"Kismaayo iyo Gedoba dadki dagnaa baa dagan. Dabadheer daraadeed dadki loo keenay waa wax cad. It is not for us to accuse people of what we are guilty of now is it?" Cajiib, I don't remember claiming or occupying anything. Kismayo waxba ha isku wereerina, we will get to the bottom of that issue one day ee focus on the whole region.

"Gedo in laba boqol sano ka hor in dadki xoreeye ay deganyaan Miskiin laftigiisa wuu qirtay" Hayaay, ileen "Xoreenta" i.e. occupation goor hore ayad belowden.

Naxer nuugleed,

Dhubad was just too kind to help you out when it was too hard for you to digest it. :D be grateful to him doqon ha noqonin!

As to Kismaio, I just want to say you one thing, waxaad xoog ku qaadi weyseen baryo iyo ina yeey iyo dowlad baanu nahay kuma qaadaysaan. Like it or not Kismaio is under Gedo authority, ooy hadde marka halagu maqlee. I hope that wouldn't get you suffer from constipation atheer :D:D:D

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Dugaagbad, who made you the spokesman for PB and allamagen? Only they now what it means, please let them answer and isqoriska iska daa. bilaashbad isaga xanajeneysa. is that, understood or I make more cear for U.

Nacar Nugaaleed, I was only helping you man that is all. Wali mawaxaad u baahantahay inaan far waawayn kuugu qoro?

Allamagan:

Dhubad was just too kind to help you out when it was too hard for you to digest it. I highly doubt that is what dhugaag was trying to do and what he was saying and trying to do was clear to me unlike what you said. As for you, digest what I don't even understand? Stop being silly and try to be more articulate. Why bother saying something if your goal is not to be understood.

"As to Kismaio, I just want to say you one thing, waxaad xoog ku qaadi weyseen baryo iyo ina yeey iyo dowlad baanu nahay kuma qaadaysaan. Like it or not Kismaio is under Gedo authority" Kismayo ayay ethnka degtey. Sorry to inform you but their is no gedo administration. What little administration there is, is from the brief xabasha occupations. as for kismayu, shufto, wadaado and warlords from southern mudugh and galgaduud control it for now. This we you keep talking about has never tried to take Kismayo, if they did, we would not be talking about it right now and that is because it has not been and still not in the interest of "us guys" to do so. Unlike you, we know our interest, instead of worrying about other peoples lands and cities, I would advise you to do something with that mars-like desert called Galgaduud were you come from and well return. Ma fahamtey misa adna far wein ba kugu qora?