Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Me Vs. Ethiopia

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

If the rest of my people don't join me in defense of our weak nation, I will go for the fight against the whole of Ethiopia and show my manhood with great military skills.

And at the end of the day, somebody will be the gun, the humiliated one!

Their is already thousands of brothers who are prepared for ethopian and the the islamic union are mobilizing more people. Ethopians will get a big lessen if they come beyond baydhabo.
Why don't the fake wadaado go and liberate their fellow clansmen in just a few kilometres away at Hiiraan, especially Jawiil and Quracjoome?

Reer Arlaadi [and they aren't limited to Bakool and Baay, but Jubbada Dhexe, Gedo and Shabeellada Hoose] do not need their liberation. Let them liberate themselves, since they care about clan, not Soomaali and a view enforced by your sentence.

Gabbal   

Reer Arlaadi [and they aren't limited to Bakool and Baay, but Jubbada Dhexe,
Gedo
and Shabeellada Hoose]

Allahu Akbar!

nuune   

^^^ HornAfrique, meeshii aad ku aragto erayga Gedo qassab miyaa inaa highlight ka dhigto ood calaamadeeso ood quote galiso smile.gif , and it is true that reer Arlaadi iney dagaan Gedo and hareeraheeda of course reer Gedona ay dagaan Bay and Bakool, saas u fahan yaakhey and not lahaansho, meesha haddey imaato erayga "lahaansho" waa la wada ogyahey qola kasta meeshay "leedahay", see I threw away the word "dagto" in this case.

Gabbal   

Nunne-

Waad mahadsantahay sxb lakin ninkaan iyo anigu buu xarashku noo dhigan yahy. Fahmi meysid waxuu ka wado, ninkaan taariikh baa meesha u taal. "Dagtana" kama wadee wax kaluu u dan-leeyahay.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

QUOTE]Why don't the fake wadaado go and liberate their fellow clansmen in just a few kilometres away at Hiiraan, especially Jawiil and Quracjoome?So, if the courts haven't librated your tribe's small village, then that makes them fake "wadaads". I don't get it at all.

MR. MMA, don't worry bro, they will liberate that jawahiil, Quracjoome, whatever the heck those are. Be patient, every little village can't be librated at once, it's one village at time, so wait your turn sxb. :D

Alleh Ubaahne, there are of us from all corners of the Somali peninsula that posses and hold the same views and believes that you hold. So don't feel alone in this cause, it's indeed WE vs. Ethiopia (the non Muslim ones).

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

QUOTE]Why don't the fake wadaado go and liberate their fellow clansmen in just a few kilometres away at Hiiraan, especially Jawiil and Quracjoome?So, if the courts haven't librated your tribe's small village, then that makes them fake "wadaads". I don't get it at all.

MR. MMA, don't worry bro, they will liberate that jawahiil, Quracjoome, whatever the heck those are. Be patient, every little village can't be librated at once, it's one village at time, so wait your turn sxb.
:D

Alleh Ubaahne, there are of us from all corners of the Somali peninsula that posses and hold the same views and believes that you hold. So don't feel alone in this cause, it's indeed WE vs. Ethiopia (the non Muslim ones).
You are misquoting me, saaxiib. Your quote includes your words, not mine. And then you respond that quote you wrote.

Anyway, ninkaas ayaa la yaabay that if Amxaaro reaches Baay, shuqulkiisa ma'aha. Not only Baay but also the entire Arlaadi land which is most of Southwest. I thought Baay, Gedo Bakool, Jubbada Dhexe and Shabeellada Hoose were part of Soomaaliya. I was wrong I guess. Soomaaliya today only is limited to Banaadir iyo nawaaxigeeda.

And the reason I call them fake wadaado, that is another point that has nothing to do with not "librated your tribe's small village," [and whatever is my 'tribe's small village' is].

You may not know these xukun-doon fake wadaado oo diinta ku ganbado, saaxiib, but waa ogaan doontaa soon waxee yihiin, anigaa ku dhahay. In the meantime, study Indhamadoowe [also known as Indhacadde], one of the biggest qabqable and druglord, but Maxkamadaha's favourite ordained 'sheekh.' If Indhamadoowe is shiikh, magac sheekh waxba uma harin.

I thought Baay, Gedo Bakool, Jubbada Dhexe and Shabeellada Hoose

So all those gobals are occupied land of "reer arlaadi" :confused: -- CAJIIB.

Inanaka wuba kasi darayaa.

Alle fighting against Ethiopia, Very funny

Horta Why ay Somalida Ethiopia uga baqaan? Is kind of hard to figure that out?????????

PB

So all those gobals are occupied land of "reer arlaadi" -- CAJIIB.

Inanaka wuba kasi darayaa.

Midba midbuu heysta inu kasi daraayo. these lands are the lands of "Rer arlaadi" or were until the the resettlement plans of a cetain president and recent invasions from galgaduud and Mudugh Somalis. How solve this injustice is the salution to the porblems of our nation. So instead of repeating who owns what, why don't you talk about how to solve it.

Midba midbuu heysta inu kasi daraayo. these lands are the lands of "Rer arlaadi" or were until the the resettlement plans of a cetain president and recent invasions from galgaduud and Mudugh Somalis. How solve this injustice is the salution to the porblems of our nation. So instead of repeating who owns what, why don't you talk about how to solve it.

Honestly, can you [or your leaders] say that in real life, I mean to even try to debate about it in the cyber world is ridiculous as it would be in real life. You guys have claimed most of the ethnic Somali's land in the south, all your missing is galguduud iyo mudug.

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

...How solve this injustice is the salution to the porblems of our nation...

Typical you, utterly nac-nac. However, Naxar let me remind you one thing, the source of somali problem now and before is you guys. If you want to talk injustice first look at your backyards.

By the way I can't wait when you guys soon claim the ownership of Baidoa and your cheering boy here soon becomes rebellious. Waanu ujoognaa...history in the making adeer!