Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Actors of Stanger's Play- Irony of many of the..

Sophist   

So do I my wiilyahow ;)

Perhaps this other stanza would make sense to you " Cad haduu carada kaaga dhaco amase ciidoobo, caqli nimuu kuweynyahay macuno calafka qaarkiisa, aniga Ngoon waa iga ceynkaas eh".

NGONGE   

Heh. Was it a Chinese movie you watched, Mr Caaqil? Did you see the wise mentor talking in riddles and decided to copy him so as to appear “clever�

Like I said and will keep on saying, when you’ve clamed down and are ready to air your grievance without all this terrible pouting and adolescent conduct, I’ll still be here waiting to receive a few comprehensible pearls of wisdom, my Caaqil youth.

I wouldn’t expect you to pen any rational thoughts now, considering the state you’re in, however, what goes up, must come down (as the popular saying goes). So, when you’ve had a minute to gather your thoughts and are done with all the disparaging and pointless tirade, maybe you can enlighten me as to the puzzling source of this disproportionate reaction to my view (and comments) on that “other†subject!

Being the natural cynic that I am, I feel another Somali poem or proverb coming my way. Let us hope that this time, my prophecy proves wrong and I get a favourable response. smile.gif

Sophist   

Kab iyo xaarkeed waa la isla tuuraa ayey tiraahdaa Soomalidu! marka haatan, waxaa igu maqaalo ah inuu xaalku sidaad yahay ina hooyoow!

NGONGE   

^^^ Heh. How predictably dull!

يا بائعـا هـذا ببخـس معـجـل كأنـك لا تـدري ولا أنت تعـلـم

Ùإن كنت لاتدري Ùتلك مصيبة وإن كنت تدري Ùالمصيبة أعظم

Iska nafis, adeer, waxa calusha kugo yala o dhan wada matag..I’ve given you enough of my time already. :D

NGONGE   

Ah! A smile! Surely we must be calm and composed today then?

Now, would I be deluding myself if I expected you to finally do the decent thing and pen your refutations to my comments (since they upset you that much) without resorting to cheap and pointless accusations that are based on mere perceptions?

Come on now, it’s been over twenty posts on this thread already and apart from a few weak hints on your first post, I have not seen any signs of an argument or point that you’re making. Surely a “Caaqil†like you would have a lot to say on a subject that he believes in so strongly! Be a man who stands up for his convictions or drop the whole thing, son.

If you decide to carry on with your random proverbs and poems, be my guest, I’ll know then not to pay these tantrums of yours any credence and avoid any future discourse with pouting philosophers.

It’s your call, saaxib. smile.gif

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Sophist:

as the poem goes " Baaluqey ismood, wiil haduu buuryo gooys yahay, bisqinyaha rag kuu geeya baan beydna kaa tarina".

Nice one sophist but since most of us are still in begineers section with the mother tongue will you care to explain..how this 'baaluqey, buuryo gooys, and bisqiin' relate to Ngonge' ..... :D ?

NGONGE   

^^^ Don’t mind Sophi, saaxib. He was angry and didn’t know what he was writing. Don’t expect much of an explanation either. Our resident “Caaqil†is weak in that area. This is his only weakness though (if we discount anger as a temporary affliction that is).

Sophist   

Naag! you are being rather simpleton and as such I shall discontinue this thread, if you wish to air something to me then perhaps you might send it through my private pigeon hole!!