Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Actors of Stanger's Play- Irony of many of the..

Sophist   

Some men cloak themselves with attires that they deem it to be fit in covering of their unsightly bodies; these men are called in Soomali “Cureyshiâ€. A word which perhaps would be rather taxing to translate into English—for those who are novice in our beautiful language, then you should hold responsible whoever was your guardian when you were growing up in these cold or overtly hot lands. Before I lose the course of which I have set to be on when I started typing these words on the computers seconds ago, let with great gusto allow yourselves to come with me on a journey not only self-discovering from my part but you the reader or even those who you read their thoughts on this website, particularly the vagabonds of the political section. My intention to un-earth without insulting anyone in particular what many individuals motives are when writing on these pages (I claim to be not a physic, but living amongst humans to-be’s is rather interesting experience, one that should equip you to prognosticate their potential reactions or even intentions as to why they respond or even initiate a thread).

NGONGE   

^^^ :D

All publicity is good publicity, saaxib. Should it turn out that I’m indeed the reason for this, as yet unseen, analysis, I’ll greatly welcome all that it contains. Praise will massage my mammoth ego and disparagement will force the good-hearted Nomads to leap to my defence! In either case, I’ll be the centre of attention, again. What more could a confessed egomaniac such as I wish for?

Sophist   

Some men cloak themselves with attires that they deem it to be fit in covering of their unsightly bodies; these men are called in Soomali “Cureyshiâ€. A word which perhaps would be rather taxing to translate into English—for those who are novice in our beautiful language, then you should hold responsible whoever was your guardian when you were growing up in these cold or overtly hot lands. Before I lose the course of which I have set to be on when I started typing these words on the computers seconds ago, let with great gusto allow yourselves to come with me on a journey not only self-discovering from my part but you the reader or even those who you read their thoughts on this website, particularly the vagabonds of the political section. My intention to un-earth without insulting anyone in particular what many individuals motives are when writing on these pages (I claim to be not a physic, but living amongst humans to-be’s is rather interesting experience, one that should equip you to prognosticate their potential reactions or even intentions as to why they respond or even initiate a thread).

Such a task perhaps might be deemed rather no efficient perhaps for the writer might be deemed to be closer to the subject not in nature but perhaps by sheer of contractual agreements. Fear not my reader, such would not avail a cynic (or even the victim of my sharp sword) to out do their wit.

Without further ado, what has prompted me to initiate this thread is a response I had seen in another thread. A chap who fancies himself to be erudite wrote one of the most rather detestably repulsive responses about the plight of a young Somali sister who had suffered under the hands of another Somalis who allegedly committed acts that are gross injustice to humanity—rape, stripping off her liberty and mortification. Any person with a shred of decency would be appalled by what had happened to that poor girl, but not this man. He with eloquence of jocularism tried to trivialise the matter. You see, I would not be astonished by such behaviour of certain writers of this website would have penned down such nefariously noxious piece of demeritoriousness--- some are rather low on humanity and would thread any uncharted road in return of clannish rhetoric. This man mostly tries to be whimsical about politics and distances himself from these warring groups in the politics section, but his ill-training predisposes him sometimes to heave the vile fluids in his intestines and trust thee, his sediments are fetid for the clean mind.

Who then is this Cureyshi?. Nin Caqli lihina waa ogyahay, nacasna loo sheegimayo.

Respectfully,

Sophist

NGONGE   

Hmmm! I seem to have got in the way of a serious rant here! Now I understand the reason and origin for the “Maandhoow Cayaayirka iga daa caaqil baan ahay e!†comment!

Saaxib, with all due respect and reverence, one’s emotions are in need of harnessing and taming. A full day has passed and the words were still written in haste it seems!

I wouldn’t normally give serious replies to such rants, but hey, it’s lunchtime and it’s cold out there, I might as well pass the time with something productive (though that remains to be seen).

Since the chap that this thread concerns is not here and has not been explicitly pointed out by the author, I shall gallantly take his place and reply on his behalf. I beg the pardon and forgiveness of my fellow Nomads if I’m not as erudite as the man in question is alleged to be. Still, I’ll endeavour to make my modest clarity play substitute to my truant sophistication.

Now, this accused whimsical chap, what is it exactly that he’s accused of? What are the bases of such accusations? Are they worth any refutations?

Having been privy to the exchange between the author of this thread and the chap in question, I dare say that there isn’t anything to refute here. Had the discussion been about Justice, freedom or even decency then I’m more than certain that the accused chap would have approached the subject with seriousness and accorded it the respect it deserves, however, one can only march to the drumbeat of the band. In this case, the band had no rhythm and the accused chap is within his rights to mock and scorn the resulting pathetic disarray. Topics, discussions, contentions and accusations are treated and replied to according to their weight and impression! I’m satisfied that the accused chap has tailored his replies to the aforementioned subject to fit in with the general theme and air.

Words are great tools that are often abused by people! The author rightly states that our words convey our motives and inner thoughts; however, words can be misinterpreted, misunderstood and misused. One can make an educated guess about someone’s words, one can follow and study someone’s style and delivery and one can even observe someone’s obvious elusiveness and reserve! However, and in spite of all of that, one cannot be fully certain of someone’s motives and hidden thoughts! A supposedly wise man need not have these basics explained to him, nor would a wise man need to be told that the most reliable way to view a panoramic reflection of someone’s motives and inner thoughts is through their EMOTIONS.

I dearly hope the accused chap will be contented with my input here. He’d probably nod and say “couldn’t have put it better myselfâ€. :D

NGONGE   

I hope we get to continue this discussion when you’re in a more tranquil mood, saaxib.

I believe I’ve written you a very clear piece and don’t see any need to address any of your baseless accusations, however, if you insist and would want to have a detailed reply on the whole thing, I’d rather do so at a time when I’m certain that you’re in full control of your emotions.

I’ve got to admit my surprise and disappointment at the way things have turned out, however, I’m of the opinion that this is but a minor lapse on your part that will soon be corrected (we all have them from time to time).

NGONGE   

^^^ I’m not imposing anything on you, saaxib. Like I said, take a few days out and come back to read your own words. Having read some of your contributions in the past, I can confidently say that this is completely out of character for you and I’m sure that a bit of a break will help in resuming normal service. smile.gif

PS

Apologies if any of this seems patronising or condescending in any way, this is NOT my intention (and no, this is not some game either).

NGONGE   

^^ I’m sure it’s a great poem but since I don’t understand it and am in no mood to decipher the hidden message within, I’ll just assume that contains something wise and profound.

Call it a prophesy, intuition or whatever, but my words in my first ever post in this thread seem to have come true. The hole has been dug; let’s hope you don’t regret it when you come to read it in the future.

I, on the other hand, stand by every word I posted on the “other†thread and it would dearly gladden me if you see sense and come away from the mob.