Sign in to follow this  
Shaakirullaah

Infidels don't trust their puppets, force them to appoint UK accountancy firm

What does me living anywhere got to do with the colonial actions we see?

Me:if you live in an infedel country which assume yes,then who does your accountancy, where do you keep your wages or benefits? I hope not under your pillow :D why are you preaching the TFG something your not doing. They say "charity starts from home". Mise waa beentay. :D

Maskexeey Ba'a :D

Me, what about the legitimacy of aid agencies with whom your alshabaab collaborate with?

Kaama caqli badni ee waa ka weynahay awoowe

Me, don't you dare sing the "what kind of a sovereignty does this TFG claim to have" tune. Firstly, TFG does not enjoy its sovereignty over its internal and external affairs. This is due to TFG not being able to exercise its sovereignty of its territory, air space and seas. Secondly, you only speak of sovereignty the minute you read the news that our affairs are actually not in the hands of the same politicians that you condemned of being good for nothing thieves who don't want change, hence why you support shabaabka. If and when progress is made and the TFG begins to take control over its affairs, only then can they have a say on whom to hire to see over their books, until then, its best that others tend to the affairs of the country and make decisions on their behalf. I think this is a good move on behalf of the donor countries and it should be welcomed by all, including you me, after all, you disapprove of them, so why should you trust them to manage the funds?

me   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

quote: What does me living anywhere got to do with the colonial actions we see?

Me:if you live in an infedel country which assume yes,then who does your accountancy, where do you keep your wages or benefits? I hope not under your pillow
:D
why are you preaching the TFG something your not doing. They say "charity starts from home". Mise waa beentay.
:D

Maskexeey Ba'a
:DWar waxan bal arka. Saaxiib TFG dowlad ayee isku sheegaysaa. Laakiin dad kale ayaa mastuufta sidii naag meel lagu haysto. iskaba daa in la masruuftee dad kale ayaa lacata lamaamula.

We have UN advisors and PWC accountants, in other words Somali government ma jiro. Dadkale ayaa meesha maamusha.

So what does Who does your accounting got to do with anything?

me   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

Me, don't you dare sing the "what kind of a sovereignty does this TFG claim to have" tune. Firstly, TFG does not enjoy its sovereignty over its internal and external affairs.

You hit the nail on its head Layzie and since the TFG does not have sovereignty over its internal and external affairs it should not call itself a government. The TFG is not Somalia's government.

Gabbal   

It is their money. They have a right to request oversight of its usage.

If the future of Somalia is on the shoulders of the individuals who started and contributed to this topic then I pray for my nation.

me   

Layzie,

TFG is not a government but a cover screen for the colonization of Somalia.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by me:

Layzie,

One could argue colonization is better for Somalia when compared with its post-1991 condition, no?

me   

Originally posted by Gabbal:

quote:Originally posted by me:

Layzie,

One could argue colonization is better for Somalia when compared with its post-1991 condition, no?
:D Waan gartay.

So why don't you argue for that Gabbal?

Gabbal   

Beggers can't be choosers awoowe, and Al Shabaab is not the future. Here is an idea; if you are against the TFG for whatever reason, stay neutral. You and your concepts of Somali sovereignty will be taken more seriously then supporting Al Shabaab and using those notions of Somali sovereignty as the foundation for that support. Al Shabaab and Somali sovereignty are mutually exclusive. smile.gif

I am sure Shaakirulah is living in a Infidels country counting his benefits money in one hand and proudly showing off his infidel passport on the other.

It is entirely unnecessary and not really convincing to attack me personally by writing unfounded accusations which you can not prove.

Don't you have nothing better to argue with in defense of your beloved apostate puppet government?

I wonder who gonna pick up the PricewaterCoopers's bill is it the TFG itself or the intern. community? :rolleyes:

BwC's bill is huge 10 times bigger of that the entire tfg's budget incl. all these donated money by int. comm (donors)

me   

Allamagan,

The Somali people will pick up the bill. Somalia will be put deeper into debt. And future generations of Somalia will have to repay this debt.

It is a daylight robbery and the TFG are accomplices.