Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Where I Stand

^^^

warr stop kissing the a$$es of these blood-freezing sanctimonious secessionists. What part of..."Surely no one has any gripe with these traitors taking their lands (i.e awdal,waqooyi galbeed and some parts of toghdeer)", don't you get? It's truly amazing how you never let a thought interrupt the flow of your typing, but then, being reasonable was never your area of expertise, was it?

A&T, I'll consider letting you have the last word if you'll promise me that it will be your last.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^

warr stop kissing the a$$es of these blood-freezing sanctimonious secessionists. What part of..."Surely no one has any gripe with these traitors taking their lands (i.e awdal,waqooyi galbeed and some parts of toghdeer)", don't you get?

Republic Of California

Bal waxaad ku hadlyso day bilaa caleyk? have you been to Awdal horta? And do you think the people you hate so much -the I's, should not worry about a reunion with people of your attitude? Adeer, grow up and shed off the tribal emotions from your feeble arguments!

Don't preach hate here! You are the least qualified to advocate agaist the break-up of Somalia, when you are cheering those who are eating the entrails of that nation as we speak! Sidee wax kaa yihiin?

As to me posting the last, surely if you continue to believe how much you shout and the venom of your words adds any weight to your argument, I may have no option but conclude I am talking to a man carrying grudges against certain people. And it is then done.

Let us say this is the penultime reply. Penultimate if the small probablity of getting sense out of you turns out to be the case!

:D

^^^War wixii wax cunay oo dadka aad shaygaysid qararamsaday waa idinkee, falaari gilgilasho kaagama hartee futadaada dhuuuqso. smile.gif

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Anagoo ayo ah? Why can't you go out of a group and reer mentality? Shaqsi la hadal, walaal. Ileen reero meesha ku garamaya ma joogaane!

By your every utterance, you are exposing your spite for X or Y clan. Ummadoo dhan haddaad nacdid, yaad rabtaa in aad dawlad u dhisto? I am sure you also hate reeraha Xassen Daahir iyo Sheekh Shariifna? Yaa Somali ka soo hadhay kolkaa? Ileen adiga colaadaadu waa against reero ee ma aha againt fikir ama shaqsi!

Already I am reer hebel for you and not an individual!

EDIT- Ramadaan Kariimtan xujada ah dhinac u yar leexi horta; ninkan dakanooyin faadh-faadh iyo qabiil-cay ka bixi la' baan rabaa inaan soo hadeeyee!

Abtigiis   

At this age baana arag Somali noocaa u fikiraya!! Reer-hebel way kibrine let them go to heel! Reer-hebel are useless becuase they are still under occupation {mind you the Palestine's are blowing themselves up but are still without a state}, reer hebel boobkii soomaliyey ku taajirinee, they should be finished.

Yaab!

Abtigiis   

My mission is partly to denude his madness. Kolkuu hadlaba wax xil leh unbaa ka soo baxaya! For him, people are structured into distinctive catagories and each group thinks the same way. Collective language is misleading. Idinku, idinku is not something an educated person should utter. He should know even at household level, people differ on ideas and outlook.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

By your every utterance, you are exposing your spite for X or Y clan. Ummadoo dhan haddaad nacdid, yaad rabtaa in aad dawlad u dhisto? I am sure you also hate reeraha Xassen Daahir iyo Sheekh Shariifna?

A&T,

war laclacyahow, ma anaa qabiil kaa lahadlay. Dadkaan aad ileedahay waad nacebtahaynah ma qalbi haatuf baad tahay, sidee ku ogtahay?

Horta anigu shakhsi baan ahay, qabiilna uma taagni; hase ahaatee fikradayda aan qabo, ama ku farax ama ka nax, ma jecli waxa qaranka somaaliyeed bililiqaysto, ma jecli nin'aan karti laheen oo isticmaarka hoos jiifo, mana jecli wax somaaliween kala gaynaya. Hate or love!

Republic Of California

p.s

I laughed AT J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o, because he said I wasn't "educted"- whatever the heck that means. :D

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

... using the keyboard doesn't mean someone is educted dee.

I guess he meant it as a joke, but forgot the punchline. J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o, I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself that you resist the temptation. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

stop kissing the a$$es

dadka aad shaygaysid qararamsaday waa idinkee

futadaada dhuuuqso

war laclacyahow,

Saan maxaa waayena