Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Why Do we Ignore the Verses of Allah?

Innalhamdulillah...Wa Salamu alaykum

The Believers do not befriend the Disbelievers!

You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred(surah 58)

Meaning, do not befriend the deniers, even if they are among the closest relatives. Allah said,

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself. (3:28

Say: If your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your wives, your kindred, the wealth that you have gained, the commerce in which you fear a decline, and the dwellings in which you delight are dearer to you than Allah and His Messenger, and striving hard and fighting in His cause, then wait until Allah brings about His decision (torment). And Allah guides not the people who are the rebellious.)(9:24) Sa`id bin `Abdul-`Aziz and others said that this Ayah,

Allah forbids His believing servants from taking the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers. This includes being friends and associates of the disbelievers, advising them, being intimate with them and exposing the secrets of the believers to them. In another Ayah, Allah said

Let not the believers take the disbelievers as friends instead of the believers, and whoever does that, will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them. And Allah warns you against Himself). meaning, He warns you against His punishment if you fall into what He has prohibited. This is why Allah said here

Do you wish to offer Allah a manifest Sultan against yourselves meaning, proof against you that warrants receiving His torment. Ibn Abi Hatim narrated that Ibn `Abbas commented;

(manifest Sultan), "The word Sultan in the Qur'an means proof. '' There is an authentic chain of narration for this statement, which is also the saying of Mujahid, `Ikrimah, Sa`id bin Jubayr, Muhammad bin Ka`b Al-Qurazi, Ad-Dahhak, As-Suddi and An-Nadr bin `Arabi.

taken from Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Oh People do not befriend the Kufar( they are the most dispicable being)....even if they give u money, a nice place to live, and they smile at you....it is haram Just like Pork's meat is haram...

Also also said in surah 18:103-106 the following:

103. Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Shall We tell you the greatest losers in respect of (their) deeds?

104. "Those whose efforts have been wasted in this life while they thought that they were acquiring good by their deeds![]

105. "They are those who deny the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of their Lord and the Meeting with Him (in the Hereafter). So their works are in vain, and on the Day of Resurrection, We shall not give them any weight.

106. "That shall be their recompense, Hell; because they disbelieved and took My Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and My Messengers by way of jest and mockery)

These are the verses of Allah, yet we the muslim make every effort to befriend the kafireen, we smile at them, we laugh with them, are we not so hypocritical? why dont we fear the Ayats of Allah like this one:

O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islâm), Allâh will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers , fighting in the Way of Allâh, and never afraid of the blame of the blamers . That is the Grace of Allâh which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allâh is All­Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All­Knower.(5:54)

Continue...

O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends, they are but friends of each other. And whoever befriends them, then surely, he is one of them.[5:51].

Surah 3:118-120

118. O you who believe! Take not as (your) Bitânah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made plain to you the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses) if you understand.

119. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e. you believe in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel), while they disbelieve in your Book, the Qur'ân]. And when they meet you, they say, "We believe". But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: "Perish in your rage. Certainly, Allâh knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets)."

120. If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but if some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it. But if you remain patient and become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - see V.2:2), not the least harm will their cunning do to you. Surely, Allâh surrounds all that they do.

Assalaam aleykum

Naam, what you have said I agree. Apart from those quoted there are verses which are not followed by muslims. It is a shame.Thanx for reminding us.

taken from Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Oh People do not befriend the Kufar( they are the most dispicable being)....even if they give u money, a nice place to live, and they smile at you....it is haram Just like Pork's meat is haram...

The reason why our people befriended the kafuurun is because our fellow Muslims who had the capability to host and help us turned a blind eye. Somalia was in turmoil it was the west who opened hands 2 help somalis and not arab or should say Muslim nations.

Somalis scattered all over the world being accepted given rights in the western world but unfortunately the arab nations still dont want to accept somalis as citizens of their countries.

In short, Islam says when a brother is in pain, the Muslim Ummah should remove the pain from the brother. Doesnt happen unfortunately now adays Muslim / Islamic countries are cowards. We have increased in number but we have the weight of a fly.

Allah knows better. May He give us courage keep us firm in applying His words.

Asalaam aleykum

Salafi_online

After reading your article and answering it .I noticed that something was missing, It was totally against the people of the book.Allah had revealed those verses so that we act upon them and open our eyes against the oppressors of them. But the the other side of the coin wasnt presented. Allah has made Islam a balanced religion and has ordained other rights towards the People of the book and non muslims too .

Concerning the non-muslims;The halal and haram

S:60;8-9

"Allah does not forbid you with regard to those who do not fight you on account of your religion nor drive you out of your homes, to treat them with goodness and to be just to them; truly, Allah loves those who are just. Indeed, Allah forbids you (only) with regard to those who fight you on account of religion and drive you out of your homes, and assist (others) in driving you out, that you turn to them (in frendship); and whoever turns to them(in friendship), they are wrongdoers."

These verses proves that we are to be just and fair to Non muslims.And urges us to be kind to those who do not trouble us Or else we will be judged by the ALmighty.And if we do not take to our defenses we will also be punished..

And we know that

Allah loves those who are just (60:8)So we are bound to be just in wathever action we do.

As for the people of the book, In the Quran they kept on being addressed as" O People of the book" or "O You who have been given the book"

Implying that there is a spiritual kinship between them and Muslims .And ALLAH kept on reminding us of the kinship due to the prophets lineage.As they are our brothers in faith. And if its in Allahs will they can received a double reward when they become muslims( return to the original religion).

"He has ordained for the Muslims the same religion which He enjoined on Noah, and that which We have reveled to thee(Muhammed SAW) and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses and Jesus; that you should establish the faith and make no division in it..".(42;13)

As muslims we were ordained when holding discussions we should avoid such approaches that could cause bitterness,

" And do not dispute with the People of the book except by the way which is best, unless it be with such of them as trangress, and say ,"We beleive in what has been sent down to us and sent down to you, and our God and your God is one , and to Him do we submit." (29:46)

We also know that Islam has permitted us to eat with the People of the book and marry their women.

Allah Taala says:

.. The food of those who were given the scripture(before you) is permitted to you and your food is permitted to them. And (lawful to you in marriage) chaste women from among the believers and chaste women from among those who were given the scripture before you .."(5:5-6).

As for the Non Muslim residents of an Islamic state - The are known as ahl al dhimmah or dhimmies - protected people. And they have been given rights by the Prophet of Allah SAW.

According to the Prophets SAW Hadith:

Whoever hurts a dhimmi, I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversay to him on the Day of judgement. =Al khatib

He who hurts a dhimmi hurts me, and he who hurts me annoys ALLAH. = Al tabarani in AL awsat.

On the day of resurrection I shall dispute with anyone who oppresses a person from among the People of the convenant, or infringes on his right, or puts a responsibilty on him which is beyond his strenght , or takes something from him against his will. =Abu daoud

Implying that Non muslim resident in a muslim countrys life and welfare is sacred.

As for friendship, You have qouted down the necessary verses but these verses are not unconditional to be applied to every Jew, Chrisitian or non Muslim. Because it contradicts the injuctions of the Quraan concerning affection, kindness to good- and peace loving people of every religion.

And as for the People of the book " and He has put love and mercy between you"(30;21 and concerning the christians

..And thou wilt find those who say ,"surely we are christians" to be nearest to them ( the Muslims) in affection..(5:85).

The verses you qouted SHOULD BE ADDRESSED to those chrisitans and jews WHO are hostile to Muslims.

And hope is there that one day reconciliation will be possible.

"It may be that Allah will bring about affection between and those who are your enemies from among them. And Allah is All powerful, and Allah is forgiving(60;7)"

The Prophet SAW said

"Hate your enemy mildly he may become your friend one day."

So when you look at it we should be somehow lenient in our relation with the People of the book though strong, firm in our imaan when dealing with them as some of them by the grace of Allah may become Muslims .

I agree with you that we must emphasis against the befriending of the known enemies. Any friendship if fostered will only be done by hypocrites and those whose heart are diseased.

Yet thou seest those in whose hearts is a disease racing toward them(the enemies of Islam), saying,We are afraid that a change of fortune may befall us" But it maybe that Allah will give thee with victory or some decision from Himself, and then they will become regretful for what they thought secretly within themselves(5;55)"

Reference AlQaradawi - Al halal wal haram fil Islam - The lawful and prohibited in Islam.

Allah loves those who are just (60:8)

Allah knows better.

Innalhamdulillah

I responded to all your points with prove...every single one of them

QadarAllah masha Fa'al my computer froze...and im too lazy to write it again....

look at you evidence for ayah 30:21 it doesnt say that....Allah is talking about your wive, not the people of the book!!!!!!

justice, fairness and Friendship are not synonyms...you can be just & fair to your enemies

while not befriending them!

there was just too many errors on that thread...then i realized it was written by Alqaardawii!!!!

***Yawn***

wa salamu alaykum

sahal   

SisSade, This guy only listen SAUDI scholars, if they say what you wrote he would accept but if it come from any other Scholar with/without proof from Quran and Sunnah as you illustrated, he will not accept.

Another thread he was defending Saudi scholars who were forbidding to kill Dhimmies and now he is sayin there are many faults in your thread because it was written by Qaradhawi.

So, for him qaradhawi and many other Scholars are nothing, he only knows as Uluma if someone fellow his MADHAB.

Paragon   

Originally by Salafi:

there was just too many errors on that thread

Salafi, it would be very good of you if you highlight for us (those who are less knowledgable) the errors you've spotted. Are the errors contained in the 'initial' quotes of Ayats, the Xadiths or the conjunctions and connectives made by Al-Qaradaawi?

Educate me brother. I love knowledge smile.gif

sahal   

J11, You're too diplomatic sxb. but the guy told you the error

He wrote:

there was just too many errors on that thread...then i realized it was written by Alqaardawii!!!!

So, according their wrong madhab anyone who is not member of their Al-saud backed group is wrong even if he is great and repectful scholar like Sheikh qaradawi and many others like Salman Al-awdah, Safar Al-Hawali etc in other words anyone who opposed their rulers Al-saud.

These people are really sick but most of them don't know and some of them are clevers they know the reality but they know how to monoeuvre and to escape from reality like our friend here who escaped many questions that i asked and went to AHAAD HADITH and MU'TAZILA etc.

Innalhamdulillah....

Ok J11 ill rewrite everything i lost.for the sake of knowledge...but this will have to wait awhile inshallah....im extremely busy...patience is a virtue!!!!!

ill give u TWO example:

And as for the People of the book " and He has put love and mercy between you"(30;21 and concerning the christians

in fact the ayah says this:

And among His Signs is this, that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily, in that are indeed signs for a people who reflect.(30:21)

it has nothing to do with the people of the book!!!!

WHAT KINDA OF SCHOLAR LIES UPON THE BOOK OF ALLAH :eek:

another example:

According to the Prophets SAW Hadith:

Whoever hurts a dhimmi, I am his adversary, and I shall be an adversay to him on the Day of judgement. =Al khatib

Is this Hadith sound????

Look at what Allah says:

(9:1-3)

Freedom from (all) obligations (is declared) from Allâh and His Messenger (SAW) to those of the Mushrikûn (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh), with whom you made a treaty.

And a declaration from Allâh and His Messenger to mankind on the greatest day (the 10th of Dhul-Hijjah - the 12th month of Islâmic calendar) that Allâh is free from (all) obligations to the Mushrikûn (see V.2:105) and so is His Messenger. So if you (Mushrikûn) repent, it is better for you, but if you turn away, then know that you cannot escape (from the Punishment of) Allâh. And give tidings (O Muhammad SAW) of a painful torment to those who disbelieve.

WE ALL CHRISTIANS AND JEWS DISBELIEVE....SO A PAINFUL TORMENT AWAYS THEM!!!

the people of the book are mushriks----One who does shirk....(associate partner with Allah) Christians say Allah has Son...thus they are MU(doer) of Shirk(Association) = MUSHRIKS

JUST TWO EXAMPLES, AND THEY CALL HIM A SCHOLAR . SUBHANALLAH

Paragon   

Sahal, I have no other avenue than diplomacy brother, for I am a man in need of knwoledge - from whomever and wherever it is available.

Salafi - akhi.. I shall insha-allaah, practice patience in the place of virtue. I am dreadfully sorry if my request troubles you. Shukran Kathiiran ...

sahal   

SUBHANALLAH, does this guy knows or ALLAH?

or he knows better than all Muslim Scholars who difrentiate between AHLUL KITAAB and MUSHRIKUUN.

ALLAH SWT told us in many Ayas in the QURAN that the AHLU KITAAB are AHLU KITAAB and MUSHRIKUUN are Mushrikuun desbite that they both are KUFAAR.

ALLAH (S.W.T) addrees Ahlul kitaab directly in many AYAS and say; YAA AHLALKITAAB LIMA TALBISUUNAL XAQA BILBAADHIL ...

YAA AHLALA KITAABI LIMA TAQUULUUNA ....

QUL YAA AHLUL KITAAB LAA TAQLUU FUU DIINIKUM ...

and differentiate between them and other kufaars for example in one AYAH ALLAH (S.W.T) mentioned 5 different kinds of kufaar Jewish,Christian, Saab'in, Al-majuus and Mushrikuun are they SAME? they're all kufaar but different religions and different names thet's what ALLAH (S.W.T) says.

To make clear AHLUL KITAAB is a part of KUFAAR but they're not MUSHRIKUUN, example of MUSHRIKUUN were KUFAARU MAKAH and example of AHLU KITAAB were kufaru MADINAH (Jewish and Christian) this is what the QURAN says and all muslim uluma are agreed upon, where this guy brought from this conclusion?

ALL what he want to insult sheikh Qaradawi, that was his point and the strange is that in other thread he is claiming that he is defending SAUDI ULUMA.

Insulting some ULUMA and claiming to defend others :confused:

as i say b4 go your poison to other places, you're SICK :mad:

Salafi,

All in all, you are saying that I am going straight to hell because I talk to, befriend and associate with my surroundings, ha?

***runs out of the room to repent***

but wait a minute, I don't ascribe myself to salifism.....