Sign in to follow this  
Salafi_Online

Why Do we Ignore the Verses of Allah?

Asalaam aleykum

Salafi , regarding the verse.

Thank you for correcting me on the verse 30:21. True, it talks about the context of marriage. The aim of quoting that verse was to denote that it causes mercy and love between the people(All). Considering the fact that Allahs has allowed marriage of women of the beleivers of the Ahlul Kitab so there can be fosterage of such feelings towards them.

Secondly I agree on Sahal answer regarding - Ahlul Kitab and Kafirun terms.

Regarding the hadith what about considering Abu Dauds concerning the Dhimmis ? He is a renown collector of Hadith.

Looking forward to hear more on this topic. But Im not biased on any Ulamma as long the Hadith and Quraan are soughted as references.

NGONGE   

Amazing!

On one thread Salfi and Sahal are arguing about The Saudi Scholars and their reluctance to denounce the Saudi government for seeking the support (and advice of the West). Here, the tables have turned; Salafi is implying that Muslims should not seek to befriend, consult or advice non-Muslims, while Sahal has taken the position of the defender!

If I was confused before, I’m definitely perplexed now. Can you guys just steer clear of each other please? You’re not doing yourselves or anyone else any good by quarrelling in such a way. I’m more than sure though, that each of you has valuable contribution to make to this board. Try to cut down on the musical chairs a bit if you can.

This is not a criticism of either of you so please don’t take offence and if you do, I hope you have it in your hearts to forgive.

Innalhamdulillah....

I will adress alll of ur points inshallah, soon...as i promised J11, including the fact that Ahlul Kitab are mushriks....poeple who do shirk...

Ngonge..sax...the ayats of allah are clear, about seeking friendship with them... and as for the kingdom of saudiyah so called seeking protection...i dont think i mentioned anything about that Yet ..Allahu 'Aliim this will come up when i deal with Truth seeker...inshallah....

Inshallah ill point out all the errors in the thread i saw as soon as im done with Truth Seeker

im sorry if i caused any confusion from my part...So inshallah be patience with me...

sahal   

Originally posted by SisSade:

Asalaam aleykum

Salafi , regarding the verse.

Thank you for correcting me on the verse 30:21. True, it talks about the context of marriage. The aim of quoting that verse was to denote that it causes mercy and love between the people(All). Considering the fact that Allahs has allowed marriage of women of the beleivers of the Ahlul Kitab so there can be fosterage of such feelings towards them.

Sisade yuou understood the point despite his attempt to charge us the hate of Sheikh Qaradawi as they charged him already.

Ngone Sxb to deifferentiate the kufar is not defending them, i'm not defending Ahlul Kitaab, I just diffrentiated the Kufar as Allah differentiated them and protecting the brothers the misguiding of this so-called Salafiyah claims which is built on hate towards other muslims and even between themselves, they have different sects such as SALAFIYAH JADIDAH, SALAFIYAH QADIIMAH, ADI'YAU SALAFIAYAH (CLAIMERS) enz who hate and insult each other.

so, he/she want us to join their HATE club and i will try to disclose their decieves as much as i can since i know them very well.

I know what he would say if we accept that Ahlul Kitab are Mushrikuun, his next agenda will be that some muslims are also Mushrikuun, so he wants to open the door and I closed the door on his face.

May ALLAH protet us the HATE of other Muslims. Aameen

Sahal

Its true there are muslims trying to break the Islamic Unity(Doest really exist but can happen) and spread hatred amongst ourselves.

Allah had forseen the division of the Muslim Ummah and His Prophet SAW stated the hadith that we as an Ummah will be divided into 73 groups. And this is whats happening. Though our Prophet gave us the answer as to how to be successful : to follow The QURAN and Hadith and not merrilly scholars and their thoughs as we also will be following the way of the Ahlul Kitab " They took their Rabbis and scholars to be their lords."

May Allah protect us and guide us on our way.

Innalhamdulillah....

Allah had forseen the division of the Muslim Ummah and His Prophet SAW stated the hadith that we as an Ummah will be divided into 73 groups. And this is whats happening. Though our Prophet gave us the answer as to how to be successful : to follow The QURAN and Hadith and not merrilly scholars....

Are not all the 73 different sects within Islam following Qurand and Hadith....name we one sect who says they dont follow qurand and Hadith.....

The question is who's interpretation of the quran and the Hadith do we adher to?

sahal   

Exactly Sisade to follow the Kitab and Sunnah and not to differentiate the Muslim Scholars if one or some of them made mistake ALLAH would forgive them since the tried their best and if they were right ALLAH would give them double reward AS our Prophet (S.A.W) say in HADITH.

This Guy and His group wants to learn us how to differentiate the Muslim Scholars acoording their critarea and not only that but to create our hearts hatred of some of the greatest ULUMA.

ALLAH show us AYAH from them and it is; that they splits in a different groups who hate each other perhaps more than their hatred of other Muslims.

ALXAMDULILAH

sahal   

salafi, I'm asking you the same question i asked you another thread.

Is SHAFICI, ABU-HANIFAH, MALIK and AHMAD know better or ALBANI?

in other words Who is SALAF SHAFICI, ABU-HANIFAH, MALIK and AHMAD or ALBANI?

sahal   

Originally posted by Salafi_Online:

Innalhamdulillah....

The question is who's interpretation of the quran and the Hadith do we adher to?

To minimize the differences between the Muslims and to not create more sects ULUMA recomended this:

The simple muslim should follow one of the four IMAM's (SHAFICI, ABU-HANIFAH, MALIK AND AHMAD'S) Interpretation since they took from SAHABAH (R.A) and lived in the best 3 centuries of ISLAM.

The scholars and their students can compare and contrast all the salaf's Interpretations and big Scholar's only (not the students) could reach some different conclusions in the context of the 3 best centuries of Islam but this should not be forced simple muslims to follow since it create more differences.

for Example if you convinced Sheikh ALBANI's Interpretation (Who is in XANBALI context) don't force Somalis for instance to follow it because they're Shaficis and this would create more hatred and differences between them as we see today.

same is valid for Sheikh Qaradaw's interpretation (who is in the SHAFICIS context) you can't force for instance saudis who follow XANBALI Madhab.

and so on.

Innalhamdulillah....

Sahal your like an itch i cant scratch....Subhanallah....I've turned my attention to u, since thats what you've been seeking all along : )

Wa salamu alaykum

sahal   

Salafi

I asked a question

and

I answered your question

Is that an itchy?

The others will judge between us weather i'm wrong or not.

Asalaam aleykum

I dont want to take sides but guess its time to call a spade a spade. Its only normal if asked a qn it has to be answered, even if it annoying but need to be curteous. At the end we all brothers=Muslims and its our duty to remind each other and give nasiyah.

Second came across this a new book been released on Ahlul Sunnat wal Jamaat written by

Shaykh Muhammad Salih al-'Uthaymin's

Notes on al-'Aqidah al-Wasitiyah

Translated By Shakiel Humayun

Description

From the back cover:

This is Shaykh al-'Uthaymin's abridged version of his lengthy work, Sharh al-'Aqidah al-Wasitiyah, which is a formidable explanation of al-'Aqidah al-Wasitiyah.

al-'Aqidah al-Wasitiyah is the famous treatise written by Shaykh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah that clarifies the beliefs of ahl-us-sunnah wal-jama'ah. The renowned scholar Shaykh al-'Uthaymin explains this treatise and provides valuable points of benefit. It is a must for all those who are interested in learning about the Islamic 'aqidah in depth.

For more information

ahttp://thetruereligion.org/shakiel_aaw.php

sahal   

I answered his question but he didn't answer any of my questions, could he say WHY?

or as they say TRUTH HURTS :D