Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mohamed Dheere usefull no more: Warlords united : meet in Jowhar.....

Xarago, says " I repeat in another form, how was Maxamed dhere usefull"

In my opinion Mr Dheere was useful in the time when the warlords were hel bent on destroying this government he underestimated Abdullahi and tried to gain from this, however unwittingly he gave the TFG a chance. His recent comments are a testement to this specially the ones about the wepons not going to his troops. I belive he has made his moves quite late, Also the warlords in the alliance against terror, are against a powerful court at the same time if you look closer, where is Ato, Furux, Aideed, Abdiqasin, Seerar and others of that grouping in this alliance?

This alliance is a god send fort those who support the national cause. They [warlords] have lost the little support they had with their own war on terror.

'They' the mighty men in a mission: a mission to pacify Somalia: the nation is crying for them, yearning their name every moment "come back we long for you", and they shall return, the mighty maximum of men shall return!!!!

Oh dear friend thanks for those comments, you do give us hope. Yet you still are talking in riddles. I mean how will the mighty men on a mission return? On a boat as refugees or in starships? Where are they know? Are they Somali or Afar or Falasha? Where will they return from, are they on Never neverland, Gaza, or Camden town? Be so kind, more info requires

Xarago   

I like the way you add up and make it suitable for you. Before what can Qanyare, Muse, Cato, do in Mogadishu without Maxamed Dhere and his Banadir Alliance of Bashir Rage and C/raxman Cadani. Now you have twisted and changed guards and still find it suiting to your needs. There will be time when you realise all does not add up. I remember there was a time I said that the difference between you and the other camp in SOL is that you find a poetic justice for your cause while others like Xoogsade want to defend their cause at arms lenght. That makes the difference.

^^^

Xarago, my cause is just. I want a restoration of state power, not clan power or disunity. Who does the current situation benefit? no one is the simple answer.

Look no single clan is powerful enough to control the city of Mogadishu let alone Somalia.

The warlords in Xamar are playing an old game. They will lose because they wont compromise, their is all about today there is no principlesbehind their actions. They care for no one. Their ambition is too short and narrowly focused.

The day they compromise even within themselves is when I will break a sweat.

As for the courts, if they show they can be flexible enough and take control of Mogadishu, then why should anyone oppose them? They are Somali's the difference is they have principles, all they have to do is apply it and the people will follow.

Duke, all questions will be answered in due time, the time for the might maximus men to return is NOW!!1 THE LEGACY OF THE REVOLUTION SHALL GO ON!!!!

Lets face it General who has your back, in other words what other clan besides that of your own is working with you on achieving this fairytale government: where the puntland tyrant is president and all fall under him, and you and your family, NOT JUMATATU, the other side of the family have the power once held by the royal 'they'? The fish eating boys from the east are not strong enough to take control of Garowe, let alone Mogadishu, where is your strength? Are we depending on the military experience of the puntland tyrant, who only-- in the history of the Somali civil war has fought those of his blood. redface.gif

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^

Xarago, my cause is just. I want a restoration of state power, not clan power or disunity.

Just..? Just you said , then why do you deem Maxamed Dheere not 'just', or Qanyare, or Muse Sudi. And why was Maxamed Dheere 'just' for you yesteryear and not today. Your just seems to have ring around and classifies with who ever is with C/llahi Yusuf. Is he the paramount of your 'just' and his surroundings the level bar of your 'just'.

Walalo seriously speaking dont you find yourself lost when you have to praise anyone who shakes hands with C/llahi Yusuf and curse those who refuse to acknowledge him. Just for a moment think of the turmoils you had to go through with the ever changing alliances of C/llahi Yusuf and how many times you had to change ship due to reasons of not your choosing but rather the old man made a sudden turn.

^^^ Revoloution did you say, which one. The French, Russain, or even American? Which revoloution are you alluding to now? Why do we need a revoloution, do the mighty maximus [Russel Crow] men need the people to help? Why should they, are they not capable enough to lead us to guide us without needing our assistance? Revoloution he says and I was waiting for starships full of blonde haired blue eyed Falasha..

Just for a moment think of the turmoils you had to go through with the ever changing alliances of C/llahi Yusuf and how many times
you had to change ship due to reasons of not your choosing but rather the old man made a sudden turn.

:D:D:D:D

Xarago,

We must clarify my cause, mine is not to support Abdullahi or anyone per se. I assure you I am a young man and thus will insha Allah support others who come after Abdullahi, so long as they share the vision of restoring the Somali state back to the people. To be fair what you have is difficulty of looking beyound my clan, however thats your problem to overcome.

Now for the interesting part of your questions, why I still support Abdullahi, because he is true to the principles of the unity, restoration of peace and bringing change to our failed state. The warlords on the other hand are interested in an air strip. technicals and couple of streets.

They think small, and thats not my fault.

So Mr Dheere has fallen for that problem, instead of bringing about change, he has become bogged down in thinking about Jowhar, which is small.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Xarago,

We must clarify my cause, mine is not to support Abdullahi or anyone per se........why I still support Abdullahi, because he is true to the principles of the unity, restoration of peace and bringing change to our failed state.

Indeed..! Now look at yourself in the mirror and repeat those words huuno and memorise them...bye.

Dhubad.   

I guess, General Duke is on pay check. Keep up the good work dude!! Soon you will see him praise Mr Yalaxow when Mr YEY suddenly changes his side once more!

Way to go General, you win because your cause is just, which is the reborn of the Somali state. The question I have for others is do you believe in the rebirth of the Somali state? If so then your argument should be how and if not say so. For once tell were you stand. You want Somalia back as a nation or not? It is very clear that there are some who want to keep the status quo for their own personal gain. But sooner or later the Somali state will be back God willing. Peace.

Xudeedi   

Mohammed Dhere sees the possibility of self-aggrandizement by A/Y.

As long as this clannish mentality dwells in the hearts and minds of these malfeasant leaders, there will never be a government of national union.

Every group has to manage his own affairs. It is the best interest of all Somalis to live this way. We need 100 more years of anarchy to finally see how this clan hatred and feuds has come to be.

^^^ Brother you have a point, everyone must change. Abdullahi must change the perception held of him by a large section of the population. Yet my belive is that individual interest must not be diguised as a clan interest or the interest of a group. What these warlords want is prolonging the agony, thats why supporting this government is impotant because for once they are holed up, they are desperate, they are working oertime to derail peace.

The Somali nation is close to losing a million souls this year because of drought, who are we looking to help? May be Oxfam & ICRC might do a bit but in the end no one will help those who are to ignorant to help themselves...