Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

new governor of california

it looks hollywood finally bought the state! i am backing up for anywhere else, probably up north, i just dont any hope for this state....so please the last nomad leaving please bring the kitaabs with you!

asta la vista kalifoorniay!

iNoSeNsE   

When I heard Arnold was running for election I thought it was a joke.. What is the world comin too??? When they said America is the land of opportunities they wont kidding..

Shoot if any Tom, Dick and Harry with money can be a politician, then WATCH THIS SPACE!!!! smile.gif

Did you guys forget that he is married to Maria Shriver....one of the kennedys. He was very much into politics before you even heard of him for all you know. I think he is a good actor and who knows if he is a good politician. If you guys haven't actually noticed, alot of actors/actresses and wannebes live there....are you telling me none of them can think of a career in politics?

bone-head is good actor! plz sista! than i am Huckleberry Finn! u sure u aint thinking about the wanker! lol! nuune~~ a whitie! no hommie! thats was just hold stunt! get his mr universe videos! i am surow thee be alot popping all of sudden!

dude, i hate the mfo's guts! lemme just leave it there, cuz i am PO'ed!!! i should be working now but i cant....!damn! dont u like this world! just when u dont expect it, it throws a curve!!

LuCkY   

Rudy CaLi is doomed eh?WeLL Lets give this man a chance to prove himseLf and those that doubted him...how about it?Because evidentLy everybody in poLitics makes mistakes...davis made a big one and the bLame shouLdnt soLey rest on his shouLders but we cant worry about that now can we?Oh WeLL!

underdog   

Arnold is a successful business man and a connected republican....So here what happens,

1) Privatize everything (energy price hike and shortages in the near future.

2) massive tax breaks and incentives for Big business

3)California is the 7th largest economy IN THE WORLD. so if you thought living in Cali was pricey before, you're in for it now.

Gray Davis was a crook and everyone knew it. Well Arnold is not a petty crook, him and his backers will plunder, loot and rape California beyond recognition

but then again I could be wrong.

underdog   

REPUBLICANS never last they always come in and mess stuff up then leave the clean up to the in coming decocrats.

Have you ever noticed, every time a Democratic president is sworn in, the US is at war and their economy is in the dump?????

iNoSeNsE   

How can I take a an actor seriously?? Come on now, this is a leadership not role, for a move..

I would like propose Rio Ferdinand as Prime Minister, Posh spice Deputy Prime Minister, David Beckem as Education Minister, Jordan at the Home office and Lenny Henry in charge of the Defence Minister..

hasta la vista baby :D