Sign in to follow this  
MoonLight1

The First Puntlander to be welcomed with RED CARPET in Hargeysa.lol

Are the going to strip her Puntland citizenship. :D

Its clear the woman is promoting the S/land brand, and that means SSC is part of S/land. :D

Emperor   

^No way, Ina Mursal Ciise is proper Puntland lady, she's there on a tour and only for business reasons. Her grandad was one of the commanders in chief of Sultan's Kena'diid's army, the family of reer Mursal have a strong bond and root in Mudug, specaily they are very well known in the city of Galkacyo...

Kudos to her for doing trip and making money to profit herself, unlike the secessionists who denied Mr. M. Omaar to attend the funeral of his father, we do not mix politics with Business in Puntland.... She's more than welcome to do business as she pleases...

RedSea   

Isku dhajis badanaa. Maryan Mursal aint no Buntlander. She has always been about Somali nationalism and never claimed or lobbied for clanish entity. Puntland is clan entity and her clan isn't included in that one clan state entity, but yes she was born there as I believe. Anyhow, her clans predominately reside in Somaliland and she has lately been sporting the SL flag.

Besides if Buntland had anything to offer to her she would have been there long time ago. That godforsaken land of piracy, money laundering, human traficking isn't much of an exotic place to visit I assume aside from the few loners in here who make it seem what it's not.

Maryan Mursal will always be a Puntlander, she is, her sons are and her family have always been reer Mudug Puntland Somali's. Hannibal you dont know what you are talking about as usual.

She is getting paid, like Dahir Riyaale and the rest at the expense of yourself and your secessionist artists.

RedSea   

^What are you talking about? Offcourse she is getting paid for her service in entertaining the crowd. It's what entertainers do. And she loves Somaliland. Mudug has nothing to offer her other than possible kidnapping and or robbing the money she is to get from her hargeisa fans. She will probably go straight back to London. Mudug where?

^^^Adeer now you are speaking for her? lol. That’s the problem here, reer Hargaysa want to boast by hosting Maryan Mursal while the locals are rioting heavily because there is no water in the city! Lad priorities don’t boast to me about my sister from Mudug, go get clean water for the population. :rolleyes:

Mob runs riot as part of Hargeisa runs out of water: date 08 June 2009 | News from Hargeisa, Somaliland (Somaliland Globe)-

RedSea   

^^^Well your "sister" from Mudug is coming to entertain us, wear an attire of Somaliland flag colors and chant somaliland ha noolato. I think this is what is bothering you pirateboys. It's ok man.

^^^No bother my sister from Mudug has money, and alas can afford drinking water. Your institutions are based on giving to those who have. Riiyaale & Ducale are prime examples. But change a little and give the poor people some water, boasting to me is not that important.

AW-MUSE (PRIVATE MASSEGE)

Ina Mursal is from Mudug part of Puntland as Emperor already said, as you know she's from one of the clans who reside there and who have clan representation, but you've to also know that Ina Mursal's clan is according to the old somali caste system,
'those untouchables' who should not be talked to, let alone marryied According to that caste system even it is shameful and forbidden to kill a man of Ina Mursal's clan, because then, you'd be labelled as someone who has killed an 'inferior human being' and 'untouchable'.

But this shows that regardless of caste, we always gave respect to ina Mursal's clan folks even though we have a long way to go in rehabiliating them to society as many are against the reinstatement of those 'untouchables'. Ina Mursal has no sway in SSC regions as you must confuse her with another well known singer from those quarters as Ina Mursal is from Mudug and Gaalkacyo proper.

THE REASON I PUBLISHED THIS PRIVATE MASSEGE IS THAT I WAS SHOCKED TO SEE WHAT SOME PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THIS DAY AND AGE. AWMUSE GROW UP MY FRIEND, INA MURSAL CAME OUT OF THE URINE PASSAGE AND WE ALL DID CAME OUT OF THERE, NO ONE CAME OUT OF SOME GOLDEN PASSAGE. WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN THE EYES OF ALLAH, LETS TALK ABOUT HER VISIT, NOT SOME CRAZY BACKWARD CAST SYSTEM, AND BULSH1T.

^^^^I belive you us well the same aw-muse if he wrote like you claim this massage. plus what point are you sending bring a prive msg in to public.