Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

They dragged a soldier on the streets: I am happy!

NASSIR   

This is completely one of the very sad and recorded events of Mogadishu. It is not new to us that this type of despicable action would occur in Mogadishu. Many recall like yesterday People who were even killed while bearing witness to Allah that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Caamir:

It is not new to us that this type of despicable action would occur in Mogadishu.

This type of action occurs in the "civilized" and "free" world where there's no anarchy or civil war, commited by "civilized" people; I don't see the point of singling out Mogadishu.

Xoogsade   

This is completely one of the very sad and recorded events of Mogadishu. It is not new to us that this type of despicable action would occur in Mogadishu. Many recall like yesterday People who were even killed while bearing witness to Allah that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y is the word which describes you Caamir. Adiga wax kaa qabiil neceb meeshaan maba yimaaddo. Islaamka been haka sheegin.

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

quote:Originally posted by Caamir:

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y is the word which describes you Caamir. Adiga wax kaa qabiil neceb meeshaan maba yimaaddo. Islaamka been haka sheegin.
Sometimes I ask myself why are these people running from Islaamnimo to Gaalnimo, and then I say may be it is because of the nearment of the Yoommul-qiyaame that is filterating out the good and bad among our people!

That person has shown us many remarkable signs, in favor of Gaalo!

Cajiib!

Indeed its not new! We have seen Muslim Leaders who ordered & participated in the killing of others who pronounced the shahada with the help of enemy tanks. You are damn right,This is not New!

What makes this officer's life more precious than the 1000s who were killed by their fellow Muslim somalis?

Where were you & your platoon of hypocrates when poor nomads in dhoobley & raskambooni were dying under a hail of american c-130 bombs? Where were you and Your TFG cybertroopers when MUSLIM SOMALIS were laying dead on the roads killed by Etobian soldiers & Muslim TFG SOMALIS? Where were you when Duke,Xalane,Taako,Nugaal & the rest of the TFG supporters were celebrating the winning & killing of other somalis???

WWhy was it not despicable of an action then? Why didnt you condemn Dinari & President Yussuf when he said Americans have killed Al-qaeda suspects? When You & I and every somali in the world knows damn too well there is not a single Al-qaeda operative among the IUC membership?

Did you suddenly wake up & realise that the killing of an innocent Somali by another somali is BAD? If so,I humbly & gracefully welc you to this side of the aisle.

May Allah have mercy on him & the rest of those killed in this war.

Khalaf   

Red its not beneficial to keep arguing bro. I have already said in battle u fight and kill men. but islam gives us high principles, as xoogsade said the ICU buried the dead and prayed over them while their fallen men were left in the fields, that is mark of Muslims sxb... allahu ya raxmah on all the Muslims. If one claims Islam they do not behave like their enemy sxb, if u don’t believe me and believe it is haaq to cut off heads, hands, and go on torture spree then take my advice sxb fadlan speak with the imams.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

These men(daba dhilif) are munaafiqiin,you well know the treatment that a Munaafiq deserves.They should be killed,hands cut off,beheaded that is the treatment they deserve according to the Surah' which I quoted earlier.

^^^ aight a munaafiq is he who is in bed with the kafirs right? Well arent your leaders Ryiolle and Waraabe, admisinstration munaafiqiin then? I am sure my brother (correct me if wrong I know I rely on “hearsay”) that if it came to reaching an objective (ie SL independence) they n u since u support that objective would use the Jews or any means necessary to reach their objective right?, why the double standard here marka? if u believe in the message u preach start chopping heads of your leaders, overthrow them since they are also puppets of kafirs and set up an islamic state....charity starts at home brah.

RedSea   

I still don't understand why you should even work yourself up over something comfirmed not to being true,although it would be nice to drag and kill couple of daba dhilif just to show how Traitors who had the guts to side with Xabashis to kill other somalis would be dealt.However,I will leave it there for now,until I ask the shiekh of my local Masjid about this matter.

Moreover, you have said this,and I quote:

aight a munaafiq is he who is in bed with the kafirs right? Well arent your leaders Ryiolle and Waraabe, admisinstration munaafiqiin then? I am sure my brother (correct me if wrong I know I rely on “hearsay”) that if it came to reaching an objective (ie SL independence)
they n u since u support that objective would use the Jews or any means necessary to reach their objective right?, why the double standard here marka? if u believe in the message u preach start chopping
heads of your leaders
, overthrow them since they are also puppets of kafirs and set up an islamic state....charity starts at
home
brah.

Riyale Kahin and Faisal Cali Warabe,my leaders?! :confused:

Here you sounded like unreasonable individual.What does Riyale Kahin(another Mujrim) have to do with me? I dont' get it.Their heads should be choped off and all that,I am well for it.When did I stood against that?

So once again, you rely too much on hearsay from folks like Duke and Taako man.

FYI,Xamar is also my HOME,I have the same right as you are from Galkacayo perhaps to Xamar.Dont be mistaken now.I have full right to accuse anyone from every region based on their characteristics.

Don't be mistaken nor make silly excuses for one who has used Xabashis to his aid(killing other Somalis).Anyone who commits such is clearly an enemy of the Allah,the Ummah which I am part and parcel of.

Khalaf   

wareer badana! stop putting words in my mouth sxb i never made excuses on xabashis....i questioned ur unislamic inhuman stance of torture, and desecration of human corpses....no need to continue useless talk man......just go talk to the imam, better print off what u wrote here and show it to the sheikh.

RedSea   

^^Wareerka adaa isku keenay,ee cid ku tiri calaacal majirto si aad udifaacdo,nin xun ah oo 'ladilay'.

Not a bad effort at all.Thanks for trying to 'enlighten' us,I am sure although you always seem to turn blind eye to the truth,that you will be rewarded for coming out and setting us 'straight'.In my humble opinion,I think you are afraid to express your thoughts against the REAl evil doers in Somalia today,the Xabashis and their daba dhilifs.You have simply turned it over as 'political'opinion that doesnn't concern Islam.When it reality it does,because your poeple are being killed,raped.So I wonder if our faith which you so proudly claim to speak on behalf of covers that as well?

In addition,I supported the ICU,not because of qabiil,not because of which region they hail from,but because of the principles and believes,and values which they operated on,which was the Islamic believes.I supported them,because of that,you refer to them as fake wadaads,while also you seem to shy away from the real hard cold facts and reality which is that Somalia is under occupation by terrorists,agressors,invaders,Xabashis from abysinia.Is it me mise anuu bay wax iimuuqdaan?

Express your sentiments against the xabashis plz and show your love for your people and for your faith,if it indeed is true to your word.I dont' want to here no buts or ifs.Easy then we are done.

As for printing off what I said,not needed.I will ask the question in straight forward fashion.

little humor now: who do you 'bet' on the superbowl,the Colts "O" or the Bears "D"? lol

My cumaamad is on the Bears,I call for upset win over Indi.

What makes this officer's life more precious than the 1000s who were killed by their fellow Muslim somalis?

His death is not in question,the treatment of his body is the subject thats is in question here.Any soldier will kill his enemy combatant while engaging,however,U do not drag dead bodies on the streets.Only a subject who is ignorant in the Ethical norms will go about acts such as this.Again,this is un Ethical and the immorally weak scums will only voice for a Pathetic practice,like this one.