Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

They dragged a soldier on the streets: I am happy!

More news of that sort can only soothe my heart that is aching for thousands of revenges against the enemy of our people and religion!

Let's do more draggings to humiliate them in state of death and life!

^^^Saxib the Somali people are winning.

The Somali government is winning, of course you will not admit that. You supported force thus one group has won through force, the country is at peace, and these criminal acts have killed civilians and damaged police stations.

The opposition are clutching to straws, there is no insurgency, no group has even come out to claim responsability. Compare this to IRAQ and you will see all this groups prediction have so far came to naught.

RedSea   

Alleh Ubaahne didn't drag anyone on the ground.The angered populace expressed their anger by dragging a little daba dhilif dude down the dirty street..nothing more really.Would have been better if they did that to a Xabashi,but what the heck he was a daba dhilif.He was nonexistance.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Alleh Ubaahne didn't drag anyone on the ground.The angered populace expressed their anger by dragging a little daba dhilif dude down the dirty street..nothing more really.Would have been better if they did that to a Xabashi,but what the heck he was a daba dhilif.He was nonexistance.

ma kaftan? :confused: ....how do u call yourself a follower of Nabi scw if u agree with such actions? Islam is not about emotions or revenge there are strict rules to follow in war even if your enemy breaks them.... be xabashi, "daba dhilif" or anyone your enemy deserves to be treated with humanity as Quran orders....muslims dont do this! If u have any evidence to contary from the Quran and Sunnah show it....since u wont find any....follow it.(Edit: u are better den this Red brother dont be a moryaan like the poster.....remember the honor and excellance of the companions ra....and of Salaihudeen ibn Ayubi...we look up to dem...not father Aideed n his moryaans like Allahu Ubane)

ps: THE ICU DIDNT DO THIS.......the bloody moryaans did!

RedSea   

^Duke said it never happened,but even if it did,then I am glad it did.

There is nothing in the Quran or the hadith to deny the dragging,killing, beheading a filthy infidel supporter.

So let me say it again, if it happen then kudos to those who did,if it didnt' happen,then o well, I look forward to seeing it happen.

Speaking of ********s,Abdullahi Yusuf is another.

RedSea   

^Don't get emotional buddy, and may I ask you exactly why you haven't gotten emotional when the Tigrays were bombarding the civilians in Southern Somalia.From what I understand you support more of this puppet regime.

For that I could accuse you of not knowing not only your faith but as well the political dynamics on the ground,but I won't do that.cuz, you are nice guy in my view.

Khalaf   

^^ i am not getting emotional sxb, i am reminding of your deen....which at least in this situation u know nothing... i have said many things about what is happening in somalia....do u have any evidence in which i supported the bombing of my ppl or must i scream at every chance and call ppl kufars, ect to seem "sincere"? I am Muslim, that means i am mercy to mankind.... I wouldnt support the bombing of bani israeli civilians.

Now go back to your belief of dragging dead bodies is justified? U hold views on war which are contary to islamic principles sxb...i sugest u study the rules of engagment according to the Quran and Sunnah and not rules of moryaan or the SNM "mujahideen."