Sign in to follow this  
NASSIR

What are the legal and moral evaluations of the persons beheaded in Saudi.

^^

I don't understand why you make it a point to respond only to Taliban or extremist issues. I also don't know where you got this idea that I think Saudis are "infallible" - I think the Saudi leadership is a bunch of goons who've been doggystyled by Western leaders for so long they forgot how to walk properly. So, how exactly do I have "higher expectations" for these scum?

And, in reference to the "extremists" - I'm only using the language the West (and Saudi gov't) uses to describe the true Muslims you've described above who are engaged in a battle to rinse Saudi Arabia of followers-acting-like-leaders! If the bin Saud gov't had a pint of real leadership raging in their blood, then they wouldn't be getting birdfed by GW Bush & Associated.

Haddad   

Originally posted by wind.talker:

I also don't know where you got this idea that I think Saudis are "infallible"

You got it wrong. The word is thought, not think. If you still have been think, you wouldn't have personal issues with Saudis or wealthy Arabs.

Mafia   

Hadaad, the point is do you feel the injustice served to those innocent Somalis.....You shouldn't be reminding people when is the best time to use a dictionary by correcting their words...

Haddad   

Originally posted by Harvard-Mafia:

Hadaad, the point is do you feel the injustice served to those innocent Somalis...

Harvard-Mafia, the point is, in order to feel the injustice served to those innocent Somalis, I have to know for certainty they are innocents. I do not believe anyone who had nothing to do with armed robbery, kidnapping people and other violent crimes- will be arrested while walking along a street, and his/her head chopped.

^^

Think, thought. What's your freaken' point? Help me understand: you like those dress-wearing Arab leaders? Let me put it in language that enough comprehension-challenged individuals such as yourself will understand: I DESPISE ARAB LEADERS! When it comes to Arab v. America, I'm pro-American. I live here in peace - and even if I were to commit armed robbery, I'd get a 10-year sentence with a chance of parole at the 5-year mark. That's a much better legal system than cutting people's heads because they supposedly sowed "corruption in the land." Ain't the land ALREADY corrupted? Doesn't the presence of U.S. military personnel on Saudi soil automatically "corrupt" the land? And don't get me started on homosexuality in the "land!" If anything, they should cut off the heads of all the homosexuals that are destroying the social fabric of Saudi Arabia.

shyhem   

Haddad

Harvard-Mafia, the point is, in order to feel the injustice served to those innocent Somalis, I have to know for certainty they are innocents.

Based on what u said above we can safely say that the prisoners in Gitmo Cuba too are guilty?Have you ever heard of the saying Innocent until proven guilty?Saxib the burden is on the prosecutor not on the defense.

I do not believe anyone who had nothing to do with armed robbery, kidnapping people and other violent crimes- will be arrested while walking along a street, and his/her head chopped.

Brother,You just made an assumption.Sadly i must add, assumption is not the best thing u do.Sh!t happens in this world, and i'm sure Aljazeera fan like u should be familiar with the injustices going around the block by now.

Haddad   

...and even if I were to commit armed robbery, I'd get a 10-year sentence with a chance of parole at the 5-year mark. That's a much better legal system than cutting people's heads because they supposedly sowed "corruption in the land."

It doesn't help getting emotional and saying things you have little knowledge about. First, your color, the nature and circumstance of the armed robbery could determine how long you will be sentenced; it could be more than 10 years or a lifetime sentence. Second, the chances of leaving a US prison in one piece is slim. It will help to watch a documentary like "Angola" to get a realistic picture of the US judiciary and penitentiary systems.

Mafia   

and even if I were to commit armed robbery, I'd get a 10-year sentence with a chance of parole at the 5-year mark. That's a much better legal system than cutting people's heads because they supposedly sowed "corruption in the land

Windtalker, I do share this sadness with you, but if you say that you prefer imprisonment over cutting hand, then you are saying you prefer Western laws over Sharia Law. I hope your frustration wouldn't get you off the clif.

Our frustation grew out of the way Sauidis overlooked Sharia Law by subjecting those brothers to inhumane murder in the name of Sharia Law

I ain't comparing Sharia Law to its inferior Western counterpart. What I'm saying is simple: if the Saudi Arabian government was true about Sharia, then most of its leaders have already committed crimes that have "corrupted" the land. For me, its all or none. Why have double standards? Why are the leaders ABOVE the law?

HADDAD -

I'm pretty sure you're not familiar with U.S. law. Sentences for armed robbery in my state depends on the extent of the damage committed. I was simply comparing what those executed men did - I'm sure they didn't rob a bank (which has a maximum sentence of 25-to-life). They committed armed robbery - of a house, or a person's belongings. That's a 10-year sentence. And depending on behavior, you get out at the 5-year mark. Besides, I ain't commit a crime but I know America's legal system is much better than a legal system that hides behind the name of our Holy Religion - yet is nothing even close to it. The Saudis ain't no different from any of the Somali leaders who today say they're "Islamic clerics" or whatever! Its sad to see our religion become the scapegoat for every man's personal agendas. Its sadder that people like HADDAD support them!

I hope you ain't blinded by your blind love for the Arabian system. I much rather be a leader than a follower - and the Saudis have proven to be followers and oh yeah, did you forget about Saudi Prince Bandar (Saudi ambassador to U.S.), aka Prince Bandar Bush (because he's so close to the Bush family)! I suggest you watch a program called "Kingdom on the Brink" - CNN Presents. The prince wearing a khamiis and his toilet is made up of gold isn't a lie. Nor is it a lie that same prince has half-naked women working in his office, and he openly says that he's "progressive"! Save me the double standards. I could care less for those dress-wearing Arabs. I'm just furious at the fact that they use Islam as a facade to fulfill their earthly desires, their bigotry, and their naageesinimo for White power!

Haddad   

HADDAD -

I'm pretty sure you're not familiar with U.S. law.

wind.talker -

I'm pretty sure you didn't get what I said about your color, the nature and circumstance of the armed robbery. For instance, if you hurt anyone (especially a cop) during the armed robbery, you could be sentenced for lifetime. Americans, especially African-Americans, have been sentenced for lifetime for crimes lesser than armed robbery. As I have suggested before, watching a documentary like "The Farm: Angola" will give one a pretty picture of the US judiciary and penitentiary systems. No one would ever want to be in a US prison, even for 1 year, because as I said before, the chances of leaving it in one piece is slim.