Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Road Map To Paradise ( 1997)

Nur   

e-Nuri oldest Recorded Post

Nurtel Publications From Yesteryears

Presents:

Road Map To Paradise

Looking back to 1997, when I wrote the following article on a forum, makes me feel very nostalgic, but the past can not be brought back, I pray Allah SWT has accepted this work for his sake, and that He grants me a dose of his mercy to continue on his path, amin.

It was seven years ago when I wrote this piece, and because of this article, Allah SWT opened endless doors of understanding and wisdom of his Deen to me, I learned that Good deeds lead to one another, and that Allah blesses any work done for his sake, and since then Allah SWT blessed me with insghts that I can not explain other than to say :

" Inna salaatii, wa nusukii wa maxyaay wa mamaatii lillah, Rabbil Caalamiin, wa bidaalika umirtu wa anaa awalul Muslimiin"

Enjoy the Article:

Roadmap to Paradise

Take Adam and Eve avenue until you come to the intersection of Habil (Abel) road, and Qabil (Cain) street; merge right on Habil (Abel) and continue for the next twenty miles till you come to Noah's Ferry.

Take the ferry to Safety Land, ignore the majority of other travel agencies’ directions, and arrive at Abraham's Super Highway also known as High way One God Only (1).

Follow Abraham but avoid the exit of Sodom and Gomorrah townships until you get to Moses lane but pass Gold and Greed bridges and take it to Jesus' Mercy road. Here you will encounter a lot of confusion, streets are not well marked, and many peddlers along the road are giving away maps with conflicting directions to travelers. The Romans have renamed Pagans’ path as Jesus' mercy road.

If you are not sure about the authenticity of Jesus' mercy road, review your map. See if Jesus' mercy path is a continuation of Abraham’s Super Highway. If it is a continuation you are fine, but still proceed with caution. If you have diverged, make a U-turn and go back to Abraham’s high way (1) and re-try again.

Continue on True Jesus' road, if you do not see the following signs along the path, you should stop and review your map again. Maps for this path have been tampered with, we recommend the Barnabas edition street map to get to the Unity of God congregation, Immaculate conception corner, and Love thy neighbor community center.

Avoid to show the Roman Traffic police your Barnabas street map, it is banned, they will confiscate it and you will be forced to use the only authorized official map - the Paul street map which was drawn to direct the motorists to Rome. For that reason there is a lot of lost traffic on this road. On the other hand True Jesus road is found on the Barnabas street map, but only few people have access to this map. Keep on Jesus' Mercy road until you find Muhammad’s sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam Sunnah Expressway.

Stay on this expressway and do not be lured to rest areas along the expressway. Beware of the highway robbers, by insuring your vehicle with Dhikr security systems. All vehicles secured with Dhikr Security Systems will be protected from assaults by robbers (Satan).

Make sure that you have enough fuel. The highest grade fuel for this long and tiring trip is the Taqwa grade fuel. Make sure you demand this brand when you stop for refueling. Lighten the load on your vehicle, carry only the most important items for this trip: two meters of white cloth, good deeds and prayers of your kids is all you need. Excess weight is allowed only if it is more of the above. Other items will only slow you down or cause you to loose sight of where you are heading, and you risk losing the coverage of Dhikr Security systems, thereby becoming an easy target for the Robbers.

You need to check your vehicles safety features periodically by reading your vehicles manual - the Holy Quran. Your steering wheel must be calibrated by the Sunnah Calibration method, batteries must be charged with Iman, the engine needs to be tuned up with Ikhlas and your tires must be properly inflated with Ihsan. Most important of all, you must test the entire vehicle with the tawheed check list.

It does not matter if most parts of your vehicle are performing right, if a single part in your vehicle does not perform according to specifications of Tawheed (its conditions) your vehicle will break down and again the robbers will rob you of what is left. The overall performance of your vehicle depends on the performance of the weakest part in your vehicle, so routinely check these weak points, they may be detrimental to your trip.

There are many milestones on Muhammad’s road, and these milestones will assure you that you are on the right track. Do not worry that there are not any people on this road; just because you are alone on this road do not think that you are driving the wrong way on a one way street. Loving Allah more than anything else, loving the Prophet Muhammad sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam and his companions, who supported him when he was oppressed, following all his teachings, responding with patience and acceptance to lack of worldly goods, hunger, loss of family members are but some of the milestones and glad tidings that you are on the right track.

Also this road will be paved with pain, hard work, struggle with yourself and others and Iblis, the Robber, and all things that are not appealing to the soul. Never lay your guard, this trip is not over until it is over. Keep dhikr your guard, good deeds your luggage and do not lose to focus on where you are going, so you may endure the pain of this trip. When you finally arrive to your destination, Al-Jannah, you will forget all the pain.

Nur

1997 Nurtel Communications

Paradise is Possible Summer Campaign

Nur   

Roob bro.

Yes I did, I had a stunt with authoring a book while back, the topic was about the Sharia and I wrote it in Somali, half way, I lost steam, parked the idea and published the piece (15 pages) on SOL. However, my dream ( which may come next week) is to be able to devote the rest of my life for writing about Islam, philanthropy, helping of the poor, educating the ignorant and enjoying the worship of Allah, but of course, this great dream of mine needs an investor, which is me again, thats why I am waiting if I can put together a good financial deal that will give me camel milk for that dream, your duaa is highly material here bro.

Nur

Muhammad   

^ aamiin

Nur, that is a very inspiring dream Walaahi. I like the Metaphor*; that we are all farmers, and as Muslims we have two, this Dunya and Aakhira, both require hard-work and balance, and the lucky ones are those of us who find a way to unite them into One. Your dream will give you this Insha'Allah.

I look forward to Nur Inc.

* I heard that metaphor from Sh. Muhammad Umal, in his Khutbah; Mada'daalada Islaamka

Nur   

Saabir and Muhammad

JZK brothers, below is one of my daydreams, a sequel of the Road to paradise, enjoy the read:

All In A Day, At A Place Far Away

An e-Nuri Story

It was early one morning when I pleasantly woke up in this lavishly decoarted posh place, real magnificent atmosphere with perfect temperature and aroma, can't describe the furniture, the flowers, the ambient, just superbly optimum, ejecting like a rocket, I get out of bed singing with joy, I felt sooooooo happy and fulfilled.

As I dress my awsome green suit, decorated with precious sparkling stones, I am told that my freinds are waiting for me at my royal courtyard, to go out fishing with me for the day, so, off I go with my friends.

We arrive at this tranquil lake, surrounded by a lush green lawns, the most colorful singing birds, lofty trees with a lot of ripe fruits hanging too low that I can reach with my bare hands, and the aroma, subhannalllah, what a pleasant smell and what a feeling!

We begin fishin, laughing, sitting on soft sofas facing each other, joking, telling stories of days past, stories that bring nostalgic memories of events and people, while eating the tastiest fish you can not even imagine, and spending the day without worries of bills due to be paid, problems to be solved, or any misfortume that can take the pleasure of this great day, which seems endless as it is too long and fun at the same time.

As the day approaches an end, we pack up and fix to go, our stuff being carried for us by helpers, and as usual, we continue on talking and laughing on our way back to our homes.

Suddenly we spot a beautiful lady approaching from afar, so beautiful is this lady, I have no words to describe her beauty. She is like the full moon being viewed from a serene clear skies in the middle of Somalia's countryside, My friends look at each other to see where she is heading to, astonishingly, they notice that she is coming right toward us, "OH MY!..." I sigh, and as she gets closer, and closer, our hearts pound like medieval cannon balls, and just when we thought it was all over, we smell this special captivating and soul quenching perfume, that can elevate you to euphoric state of shock, she gets closer and closer, and poor me and my friends are thunderstruck, we realize that she is purposefully looking for someone but we don't know who it is, as we silently wait it out, she approaches closer to me, singling me out of my friends and says like a singing humming bird in the softest of voices " I want you Nur "

I am paralyzed, I am floored, I get up like a boxer who is knocked out who is stil traumatized and disoriented, I regroup and I say, " excuse me Miss, but I don't know you, and you are not my wife, what do you want from me ?"

She smiles and says " Cheer up Nur, I am yours, I am dedicated to your happiness forever, you will not be sorry again, I am yours to keep, you've earned me and more of what you can imagine as a token of appreciation of your deeds in bygone days, so you are rewarded more than what you've expected. I am the surprise that were in store for you, I am more and more and more and more of what you can imagine.........., my name is MAZEED, worries all are behind you, Welcome To Paradise, you are in good silky hands, my love"

" Falaa Taclamu nafsun maa ukhfiya lahum min qurrata acyunin, Jazaa an bimaa kaanuu yacmaluun "

" Oblivious is a soul of the hidden treasures that were out of sight for them as a reward for their past deeds " Quraan,Suurah, Sajdah.

" Lahum maa yashaa uuna fiihaa wa ladeynaa MAZEED "

" They ( the dwellers of Paradise)are honored to have anything they wish for, and we throw in MORE( an extra surprise ) Mazeed " Quran, Suurah Qaaf

Nur

2004 Nurtel Softwano Series

If you can imagine, You can attain!

Mashallah.

Missed this place. Bro Nur, may your dreams come true. Road to paradise, wonderful directions glad there arent alot of bumpy rides. Dont want the cars to break down half the trip. But beleive there must be helpers on the way, right?

Nur   

Waranle warrior

May Allah accept your duaa, wa zaadaka min Cilmih wa xikmatih wa taqwaah, amin

WOL sis

You write:

" But beleive there must be helpers on the way, right ?"

Partners or travel mates on this trip make it a pleasure instead of pain, a companion is as important as the road, one must pick a companion as carefully as the road itself.

Musa AS says: " Wajcal lii waziiran min ahlii, Haaruuna akhii, kay nusabbixaka kathiira wa nathkuraka kathiiraa innaka kunt binaa basiiraa "

" And make for me a helper from my family, Aaron, my brother so we may make a lot of tasbeex for you and hymn your name a lot "

Nur

S.O.S   

Brother Nur,

May Allah reward you for the great articles.

It is a pitty that we anxiously study roadmaps to travel from one city to another, but actually never bother to study the most important Road-Map for the greatest of all journeys, which is from this life to the next.

My question is, since Allah said:

"...hal yastawal-ladiina yaclamuuna wal-ladiina laa yaclamuuna..."

(are those who know equal with those who do not know?)

How can we best use the accounts of the past voyages by many a great travellers, who explored the road ahead before us through hardships, sufferings, trials and tribulations, and successfully reached their destiny, while weaponed with the same patience and the rest of the tools you've mentioned above?

WCWB

Nur   

S.O.S. Walaal

You write:

How can we best use the accounts of the past voyages by many a great travellers, who explored the road ahead before us through hardships, sufferings, trials and tribulations, and successfully reached their destiny, while weaponed with the same patience and the rest of the tools you've mentioned above?

How did I miss this question? Just a while ago I was reading Suurat Hood. Wallahi walaal, that Suurah is a journey by itself, anyone who reads and can hold tears back, needs to see a Doctor, eNuri heart rust control clinic, because, the Suurah humbles you, it takes you in a journey with many prophets and their peoples, you begin to understand what is happening today when you see that the more things change, the more they stay the same, inshAllah. These Prophets like you siad, were armed with one thing, TRUTH, and a solid CONVICTION that they were RIGHT and that those opposing them who deny Allah were doomed, so for them it was a test of faith, can they tolerate all the misfortunes facing them due to their declared faith in Allah, specially when the other side is bound to no devine rules, and is free to use evry evil tactic to oppose Allah's way.

Nur

S.O.S   

Just a while ago I was reading Suurat Hood. Wallahi walaal, that Suurah is a journey by itself, anyone who reads and can hold tears back, needs to see a Doctor, eNuri heart rust control clinic, because, the Suurah humbles you, it takes you in a journey with many prophets and their peoples, you begin to understand what is happening today when you see that the more things change, the more they stay the same, inshAllah.

Brother Nur,

Was it not Abu bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him) who remarked ones to the Prophet (Allahs blessings and peace be upon him) about his hair turning gray, to which the Messenger replied: Ù‡Ùودٌ وَأَخَوَاتÙهَا (Suurat Huud and its sisters!).

The verse which left me with the deepest imprint in my mind, and that I've thought about most eversince is:

"And O my poeple! Ash forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him, He will send (from the sky) abundant rain, and add strangth to your strength, so do not turn away as Mujrimuun." (Qur'aan 11:51)

I think that everyone should listen to Umal's tafseer of the Qur'aan to have an idea of what you're talking about.

w/s

Nur   

SOS

Yes indee, I cant remember the Nass or the sinaad of the hadeeth, but I recall it goes like " Shayabatnii Huud wa akhawatuhaa" Me grey hair is due to due to Hood and its sisters ( Yunis, etc.)

Allah waa noo digayee, yaa dhego leh?

Nur

Nur   

Rahima sis

Allah has given me the means to realize it through dawa work, If I can keep my satan at bay, my Ikhlaas in tact, at times, specially when high on dhiker, Life seems long, but getting there is half the fun, The Dream is fueling this page and thus my life, A very pious Sheikh has seen a Bishaara dream for me, he was wondering what i do, he knows me only from business perspective, and is not aware of my SOL activism, although we share spiritual experiences. His Dream : " He saw me on a screen being watched by a lot of dark skined people ( Sheikh is not ) and some white skinned people in hospital gowns. That dream, plus another a decade ago, very similar, also was seen that I was appearing in a screen, being watched by many people, in that dream my veins were seen transparently by viewers humming with Tawheed, at the time, it never made sense, looking back, I cant express my gratitude to Allah to have given me the the means to Him, by sharing my insights with fellow Muslims and non Muslims.

The trip is still not over, just like one of those crazy rides at amusement parks, you dont know what is the next scary thing lurking behind next loop, but, through dhiker of Allah SWT, and serving his cause in all possible capacity, the dream stays alive.

How are my eNuri SOLers in Australia?

Did you remember me in your Duaa today?

Nur