Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

A Puntland Intellectual Columnist Offering Historic Lessons to Heed On

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Have ever wondered why I never insult you, or curse you?

I would be happy If you had to insult me, but you insulted Sh. Daahir Aweys, Sh. Shariif, Sh. Cali, Sh. Cabdulqaadir and so forth and so on. None of my Shiekhs you left, indeed.

Plus, remember the uncountable times that I prayed for you in both your presence as well as in your absense, which you can't prove the later one.

^^^^ la, my friend I nver insulted any Shiekh, I criticised the actions of political leaders, Xasan Dahir, Sharif Ahmed are politicians who want to rule. They are not above my criticsam as a Somali citizen. As for real Scholars I have never criticised a religious scholar, or contradicted them.

As for you praying for me, I am touched by your kindness.

^^You know what, I really like you, though your detectable hatred for reer hebel, including their pious scholars, is apparent to all of us.

But why can't you give the title of shiekhness they deserve, which you sometimes use to justify them as terrorists?

I am sure you love the death of Sh. Shariif and Sh. Daahir Aweys before they engage with the Ethiopian forces, but why can't you wait them die in the Jihaad against the Ethiopians?

am sure you love the death of Sh. Shariif and Sh. Daahir Aweys

Never. That would be a sad day, they are Somali leaders after all. Thats not my wish at all. I might disagree with their aims, but I respect them allot.

your detectable hatred for reer hebel,

Actually I love the clan of, Aways, Aydeed, Furux/ More than you can imagine. I hate the actions of a few. We must all go against opression. I never met people better than members of this clan

which you sometimes use to justify them as terrorists?

No, I tend to avoid the Somali attribute of giving titles, Dr, Prof, Shiekh, Gen, so on.

I never ever called any Somali terrorist let alone these men.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^ I will apologise..And seek repentence.. But first prove it.

I am afraid that I will feel guilty later of publicly embarrassing you, since you are a grown up father of one beautiful child.

And you know it is Ramadan. I forgive you on my part, and I wish I could contact to Sh. Daahir Aweys to delegate on your behalf so that you won't get in trouble on the Day of Judgement.

I choose to uphold your great (and of course,sometimes questionable) integrity!

^^ lol.I must thank you for sparing me the embarassment. If I said anything about anyone my the lord forgive me.

What we must become is objective and not subjective. We are but ants in the world of Somali politics.

Gabbal   

and I wish I could contact to Sh. Daahir Aweys to delegate on your behalf so that you won't get in trouble on the Day of Judgement.

Waad dambaabtay, istaaqfurulayso sxb.

^^Ok, istaaqfurulaah, ilaahow i cafi, laakiin bal Abtiyow maxaan ku danbaabay bal ii sheeg?

jeclidaa abti inaan ilaahey danbi ka galo, ma sidaas baad ii neceb tahay!

The author of the piece above is a joker, full of nonesense. I must agree with duke, this is to do with him being an author than personal character. Very long complicated pieces included some irrelevant adages and terminologies, very repetitive and obsession of one subject one man... firm conviction, I say the guy deserves a medal for it... Well actually I think he got one about a year ago, was it Somaliweyn ....

me   

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

Allaha u naxariistee Maxamed Cabdulle Xalane oon filayo inuu dhowr alif lahaa hadduu ugu bato ayaa dagaalkii aan la galnay Xabashida 1964 wuxuu reebay hadalheys cajiib ah markuu nacay in calanka Soomaaliya oo bir surnaa uu u gacangalo Xabashida. Wuxuu yiri:

•
cadowgu bir maahe burburiya

• ciiddeyda u diidda cadaawaha.

Hadda waxaa la leeyahay madaxweynihii iyo ra’iisulwasaarihii oo labaduga ***** ah ayaa magaalooyin uu ka suranyahay calanka Somaaliyeed kusoo hogaaminaya cadowga Tigreega iyagoo mooddo iney leeyihiin:

• Cadowgu bir weeye ka beyra

• Ciiddeyda u daaya cadaawaha

Sidoo kale hadalka Xalane waxaa cagsigiisa yiri Jananka Puntland xukuma oo isna ***** ah wuxuuna yiri:

Xabashida ilaa SSDF baa saaxiibtinimo naga dhaxaysay marka waxay Gaalkacyo u yimaadeen si ay noogu tabobaraan wiilal!