Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Political Junkies

kidd   

^^ dare u not ask to support a government that my clan leader is not the head of the state!!

What is the matter with ya?

Baashi   

Wlc back Che...hope everything is great...

Xiin, that must be Mataan Ciideed and oh what a let down for the pride-to-be. Yaa fahmaaya hadde.

lol@Gediid, unforgivable!! I even gave them a hint: only three cups of tea can get me wrap it up...warka aan hayo tiradiis...no one got it except the meastro :cool: . Well done.

On the nominations, there are many many vacancies ;) . I'll pass a good word on u and I will let the old man know where u hail and what u can do to short up support for the Il President :D .

Count on me sxb when I got the golden cup I'll take care of all my cyber friends :D .

Waryee Shoobaro, awoowe ha fogaan aad ciyaalka xaafada iga habeysidee. Ilaahow wax cadaabta naga xigsada hanoo waayin :D

Baashi   

Horn, Waxaa la yiri Morgan is going to Kismayo and Barre is making plans to share the region with Morgan et al. This is in the news. My feeds have all the details though :D . Before I spill all the beans, could you please confirm whether xaafada version is in sync with this news.

BTW, what's up with 'edit' feature. I just tried to edit my last post but it seems that my time is up to do that. It must be very short time. All I wanna do is change "short" to "shore".

Hope things will cool down after week and SOL will be normal again.

Gabbal   

I suppose you've tuned your ears to the news wires alleging Abdiqasim Salad Hassan's peace proposals? icon_razz.gif

Bal dhagahaada dhankaan u soo jeedi for a second, Gen Maxamed Saciid Hersi "Morgan" Kismaayo lagama xigo lagamana haysto haduu doonayo inuu yimaado, HOWEVER it is most definetely not the 1990's anymore. ;)

Baashi   

Awoowe Kismayo waa lagu diriray. Dagaal gacmaha la isula tagay baa ka dhacay. Dar baa barakacay, kuwaa ku le'day, dar kalaa ku dulman! Xulafa iyo huwan bay shalay joogtay maantana si kalay u eg tahay. Cida aabiga waday iyo cida gar leh dib baannu uga munaaqashaan doonnaaye. Awoowe bal khabarka Waxaa la yiri soo tebiyey maxaa ka jira?

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

HOWEVER it is most definetely not the 1990's anymore.
;)

Boowe aa la tahay! :D

It is a sign of these trying times that good people would just blunder like that!

What has changed? Has the passing decade misled you in to believing you could forever hold the loot, saaxiib? What is the source of this confidence?

Peaceful coexistent is something. But unrealistic political ambitions and seeking dominance in a region where the numbers are not your side is some thing else; a classic lugooyo for a community I dearly care.

P.S; I thought Qanyare was the only one who gets a failing grade in the basic political arithmetic. I was indeed wrong :mad: .

kidd   

Maxaa layadhi iyo waxaan maqley so waxaa halkaa nadhigey ma’aha?

Alla heedhe, anaa hoogey oo'ba’ey. Yaa

Goormaanu kagudbbeynaa waxaa layidhi?

It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong.

T. Jefferson

Gabbal   

Has the passing decade misled you in to believing you could forever hold the loot, saaxiib? What is the source of this confidence?

Xiin meesha Xamar maaha, siyaasada meel ay taagneen haku dalacsiin. Kismaayo was fought with the blood of many, a large equation of the pie was rewarded with skin-cutting techniques. smile.gif Marka waxii meesha ka dhacay taariikhda 1990's bay gashay, waligeedna lama hawaysan doono inay waxaas oo kale meesha ka dhacdo. smile.gif

Kismaayo has transformed from even a year and half ago! It has become a new metropolis worthy of the name, and one that has investments staked with blood. Xash lilaah..

Bal dhagahaada dhankaan u soo jeedi for a second, Gen Maxamed Saciid Hersi "Morgan" Kismaayo lagama xigo lagamana haysto haduu doonayo inuu yimaado, HOWEVER it is most definetely not the 1990's anymore

Weird but i find myself agreeing with HORN .

CHE   

Kismaayo has transformed from even a year and half ago! It has become a new metropolis worthy of the name, and one that has investments staked with blood. Xash lilaah.

Horn,

I'll hold you to your statement.

Of the time frame,the year and half, that you speak of kismayu has chronically being unstable.If memory serves me right,it was this past summer that the concept of "ISBAARO" was introduced to the city for the first time.In the same period, the heavyweights waged armed conflicts amongst each other which resulted the closure of the port.None of the above were familiar scenes in the "1990s".

According to the IDP and SOMALIA WATCH, the present kismayo is less diverse.In the past, a certain group constituted the local adminstration and they maintained a city that housed all(or many).Now a days, a certain group runs a city that houses certain groups.IT AINT METRO......

Transformed, the city has. How ?

economically: downgraded

stability: downgraded

Gabbal   

Orgilaqe, it's really simple, you are willing to acknowledge the wrong of the past and see the present change. smile.gif

As for CHE', if I ever need information on any place in Somalia, I most certainly know where to look. ;)

Sky   

HOWEVER it is most definetely not the 1990's anymore.

True, we need to step to the plate some more for the Kismaayo cause. We've been neglecting it for the past half decade, focusing on Puntland for our homeland's development and as a political platform to operate from. Sending General Morgan with a few grands and our best wishes is not enough. We have underestimated the power of Cabdiqaasim. ;)

Intriguing is how you're trying to tell us Kismaayo has transformed? You cannot even pacify and develop your deegaans and you are trying to tell me you are cleaning another man's house? Ridiculous if I put it like that huh? Well its called the naked truth.

Gabbal   

^^I haven't finished the Politics for Dummies book, not that I am calling you a dummy. ;)

While you have managed to under-estimate Cabdiqaasim, you have direly managed to over-estimate Abdulahi. If you have a problem with estimation, maybe you should refrain from doing it at all?

Horn wrote:

a large equation of the pie was rewarded with skin-cutting techniques,

What is these calaacal supposed to be and why do you bring such nonsense in hear. By the way whose "skin" was cut to pieces and who were the evil perpatrators. Are you saying that your people were victims of Cannibalism?

another quote

Kismaayo has transformed from even a year and half ago! It has become a new metropolis worthy of the name, and one that has investments staked with blood

what evidence do you have to support these claims. Is it the daily killing, robbery and roadblocks that make Kismaayo worthy of the title metropolis. Alle maxay dad been isuku shekeneyaan. I believe that Kismaayo has gone from bad to worse atleast during the early and late ninty's there were a considerable amount of NGO's active and there was no kidnapping of ships and tree cutting so that it could be deported as charcoal to other countries. Also the wild life has also disintegrated and Kismaayo is a place full of militias whereas the vast majority of its inhabitans were forced out or killed whilst protecting their livlihoods.