Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Sh. Aweys on Sool Dispute

Sheekh Xassan Daahir aways hogaamiyihii golihii shuurada Midowgii Maxaakiimta Islaamiga ee laga awooda roonaaday ayaa ka hadlay dagaaladii laascaanood ku dhexmaray Ciidamada Maamulada Puntland iyo Somaliland eedayna ujeediyey midowga Africa ..

Sheekh Xassan Daahir oo ay Madaxda Maamul Goboleedka Puntland ku eedeeyeen inay ka danbeeyaan Ururkiisa Asmra iyo kooxda Al-shabaab Amaandarada Ka jirta gudaha Puntland isla Markaana taageero siiyeen maamulka Somaliland xiligii dagaaladu ka socdeen magaalada Laascaanood ee Xarunta Gobolka Sool ayaa iska fogeeyey eedaymahaasi .

Sheekh Xassan Daahir aways oo u waramayey Idaacada Daljir ayaa intaasi ku daray in Puntland markay tabar weyday ay cid walba iska eedaynaynayso isaga oo ku tilmaamay puntland mid gacansaar la leh ciidanka Ethiopia oo uu ku tilmaamay ciidamo xoog wadanka ku qabsaday , Sidoo kale Xassan Daahir Aways ayaa sheegay in Dadka Puntland ay wanaagsan yihiin balse Xukuumada hada ka jirta ay la socoto Ethiopian ka oo markay rabaanba uyeedha..

Ugu danbayntii Sheekh Aways ayaa ku eedeeyey Midowga Africa inay qayb wayn ka yihiin waxa uu ugu yeedhay xasuuqa dadka Soomaaliyeed , iyagoona ogolaaday ayuu yidhi ciidamada Ethiopian ku inay gudaha ugalaan dalka Somalia ,Sidoo kale waxaa uu ku eedeyeye Aduunwaynaha inay doonayaan inay sharciyeeyeen joogi taanka Ethiopianka ee gudaha Somalia taas oo uu sheegay inay tahay mid aysan aqbali karin shicibka Soomaaliyeed.

C/qaadir gaabuush

Afnugaal.com

The Zack   

Did the good sheikh also say that there is no such thing as Somaliland, rather; Northwest of Somalia?

Atleast that is what he was saying when he was in power.

never take afnugaal series but if the old man said what is written up there, he is no position to be telling anyone about puntland ba tabar weyday all the way from Asmara. Yet i do agree with him that its foolish on the part of cade to blame the group in Asmara, but we know that Burco is itaxaad central and a case can be made that they helped in Sland efforts in La thinking that a weakened Puntland would give those good sheikhs from the south an advantage. It matters not though, sheikh or no sheikh, we all know where the blame for the loss of la lays.

Qudhac   

naxar

do you have short memory wasnt in bossaso that adeero yey was battling these groups that now supposedly in somaliland, my friend the only place that ilitihad had strong base was in the heart of puntland and especially bossaso so dont throw stones if you live in glass house.

you didnt lose LA its enhabitants kicked you out, i know its hard to come to terms with it, but you didnt need make laughing stock out yourselves with asmara, etihad and "dowladooying shisheeye" nonesense.

me   

So Naxar should there be a change in Puntland leadership? if the leaders are to blame for the LA fiasco? if so who do you have in mind? what are the solutions?

Qudhac, i didn't say foreign governments took La over, that was cade, read brotha read. Yusuf kicked them out of bosaso you are right but Burco took them in. and as long as we are giving advice, you guys should stop all the lies your telling about "the inhabitants" of las caanod. Sandulle was sent from caynaba and xaabsade is dollar prostitute will sell his soul for the dollar, you guys have said, we have said that so lets not go back to that, we already come to an agreement. by the way, the inhabitants of la are the mothers and children shot in the street for their opinion.

Me, there is no doubt that those too man are responsible. At first, it seemed that he neglected by focusing on his money making projects but now there is also news of deals he has made with Somaliland in his days as a rebel in ceel afweine. Afqudac is responsible in that he did not correct cade and because he empowered some groups in the cabinet while alienating other of rer SSC.

As for what is to be done, we have to wait. Elections are near, these men were elected and that is the way they should be seen out for the sake of avoiding any more instability. Mind you, cade was elected from the regions that are suffering the most now: SSC. The Judicial system in puntland is weak and can not impeach anyone at the moment. As for the security of SSC, the Garaaads and other Isins from puntland, elders and the diaspora has taken that issue up from this administrations hands and have said that war is the only way to resolve that issue. they say they are ready. they have been busy biulding consensus among the people of SSC. We can only wait and see what Puntland and the federal government adds to that effort of liberating SSC because there are a lot of troops from SSC in the south and other areas and Yusuf has been threatening lately.

Thankful   

President Cade Muse will win the next term if things continue the way they are. Name me other candidates that are available, who have done something in Puntland that stood out? With president Cade must and his batttle against Abdullahi Yusuf he gained respect from the people within Puntland and would never have won the presidency if he had not done so. Regardless of what you may make up about what they feel, they definitely respect him. People in Puntland are already annoyed with the diaspora in government and there is no way they will allow someone from abroad win the elections. Now that leaves it to local population. What names are out there? Less then a year and times running out.

don't you know Cade is from canada? As for as Puntlanders respecting Cade, thats far from the truth because every time his goes to Garowe, he is greated with rocks and protests. So lets not take sides on that issue because we all understand he must finish his term and he himself said that he would not run again and that he would not add a day to his term if he could.

Thankful   

What I am saying that yes he is from Canada, but because he faught Abdullahi Yusuf and then make peace back in 2002/03, something Jama Ali Jama didn't do. He was able to gain the respect of many people who ended up looking past the fact he had been out of the country for so long and resulted in him winning the presidency. They won't elect someone that comes to the country from abroad this year and runs in the election. I'm pretty sure he will run again and if you can't even name alternative leaders then he will most likely win. There's NO way he'll be able to extend his term for any reason, it's written in the constitution and Puntlanders dont accept that nonesense. My question is this, what other potential leader is out there that the people will accept?

somalipride, brother, your fat boy is naked, no one in the regions where the original architects of what’s now the defunct PL admin come from will offer the political clothes he so desperately needs.

And also you two should minimize the embarrassment; there is no Puntland to speak of!