Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Sharif Ahmed attacks IndaCade Dahir Aways

Why is Xasan Dahir now coing out and speaking to the media? There is a rift and the old clan master is in trouble, beacuse Sharif Ahmed is much more popular fgure within their confused circles.

^^ مصائب قوم

عند قوم فؤائد

Adversity of a one man may be a gift for another …

ps--why would you start a thread to celebrate a division?

^^Adeer to me its improtant that Sharif Ahmed and those of sane mindset highlight the truth, Xasan Dahir is an obsticle and this is not just my opnion any more.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Abu -Geeljire, the audio was about the rift, the man's interview was to an Arab daily.

Anyhow the news is has fled Asmara. Its about time he comes out of Xasan Dahir and Thug IndaCade's shadow.

Still I don't think the Sheikh particularly brought out peoples names, I think it's something other people wrote and attri buted to him! Allah Knows best!

Abtigiis   

I have my doubts whether Sheikh Sharif actually said those words. Regardless, I still stand by my words and remain a sharp critc of him on this "Dib-u-heshiisiin" ploy thing. Otherwise, he is a wise Somali political leader. What I don't like about him is that he displays some degree od political naivity and always dances to the tunes of "wadahadalo". I think he enjoys the limelight. And that is not what I expect of him. He should remain firm and principled. For instance, He should insist on that for any talks to begin, Ethiopian army must leave Somalia. That is an imporatnt pre-requisite for which many young people were sacrificed. Why go back on it now?

Once that is achieved, I think negotiations and discussions are the only way to bring Somalia back. I am not demanding the removal of Ethiopia from the Somali soil as a precondition, just because I dislike Ethiopia. I know with the 'war-economy incentives' that the Xabashi military commanders in Somalia are rejoicing, and with the political breathing space the occupation of Somalia offers to Meles at home (not to mention the multi-million dollar support from the US-through USAID), powerful intersts are interplaying and there is no way Ethiopia will allow Somalia to settle. Another source of my displeasure with any talks before the Xabashi's are thrown out emantes from my firm belief in upholding Somali diginity. A dangerous precedence that will encourgae future Ethiopian rulers to treat Somalia much like how Syria used to treat Lebanon must not be allowed to develop, as well.

It is a negation of the ideals on which the Idaale and Dinsoor bloody battles were fought for, to settle for undignified compromise and to display defeatist mentality. The war of liberation must be continued with determination and zeal. In the end, the fruits of that struggle will be sweet and the history of tomorrow's Somalia will illuminate with tales of gallentry and courage displayed by the thousands of sons who are dying for the reclamation of its lost glory.

Emperor   

^You like your tunes so much to the extent you kept singing in every post of yours

Chill out man, if you are that passionate about war, go to Somalia and fight otherwise less with beat drums of war war war, it doesn't ryhme in SOL and your are not going to impress anyone.

Abtigiis   

^ Impressing anyone is not the game here, bro. I leave that to you. That apart, war is unavoidable in so many instances. That you repeated war,war,war (three times) and you implied you are the only one who understands the fruits of peace won't make you a pacifist either. If at all, the man you hold in high esteem, Yey, is the father of wars in Somalia. I am not ready to listen hypocratical sermons from a disciple of the DEVIL.

War is must. I go and fight or not is hardly an issue. But, I have seen that has been a scare tactic of you and your ilk for a while. Conversely, I might also put it to you that you go and preach your 'words of peace' to the IDPs in ceelasha and the widows of the culuma who were killed in Mosques.

Fabregas   

^^They are joyous at this meeting because supposedly the Asmara group is weakened and it gives the TFG warlords( or on warlord in particular) and Ethiopians more chances of obliterating the "clan courts". So much for peace! It seems our old good old Xiin started an exodus(one with good intentions and clear wisdom) to the peace caravan; only every die-hard tom, farax and boobby is trying to join the peace caravan!

Kashafa   

Emperor, the mangy flea-ridden Xabashi mutt barks. Listen up, boyo.

emantes from my firm belief in upholding Somali diginity. A dangerous precedence that will encourgae future Ethiopian rulers to treat Somalia much like how Syria used to treat Lebanon must not be allowed to develop, as well.

It is a negation of the ideals on which the Idaale and Dinsoor bloody battles were fought for, to settle for undignified compromise and to display defeatist mentality. The war of liberation must be continued with determination and zeal. In the end, the fruits of that struggle will be sweet and the history of tomorrow's Somalia will illuminate with tales of gallentry and courage displayed by the thousands of sons who are dying for the reclamation of its lost glory.

Being an hopeless Ethiopian adoon, being a qabalisto waving the Tol flag(even as it fails him time and again), it is only natural that you do not appreciate the words of wisdom above. Wax la daho principles ama qiyam aaa laga yaabaa in weligaa lagu soo barin. Or maybe waalagu soo baray but you started smoking the Tol pipe and abandoned Islam. Marka, la yaab malahan, inaa dhabo-dhilif noqotid. La yaab malahan inaa dhuli dayoos noqotid. A man is only a product of his environment and his experiences. From his words, Abtigiis's upbringing and belief-system is evident. And the same goes for you.

You, my good friend, represent the last gasps of a dying breed of men who worship the Qabiil idol, that want to keep the status quo of "anaga vs ayaga" alive. The Ethiopians are your last card, play it well, duqa. For after they are expelled, you and your kind will be brought to your knees and force-fed the dirt of humiliation, if not death(when deserved). They say there is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come. Islamic governance has captured the imagination, the hopes, and the aspiration of the Somali people and just like a tsunami, it's waves are increasing in height every day, untill they come crashing down on shore with unabated fury.

Untill then, ii bashaal, bashaal-ka baroor iyo oohin aa ka dambayso. smile.gif

Emperor   

Abitis, I believe you suffer comprehension problem, if you can do or achieve anything with war, its your group that fough and lost, your tactics have become to call for more war to commiserate you bad loss and wail about widows or massacre, what a contridiction...

You represent the minor hardcore that no one cares about, do all you can, you are getting ignored and more isolations even Shariif departed you, I pity your likes of utter weakness and insecurity.

Emperor   

Khashafa, who are you talking to? and what was all that personal insults suppose to mean, as if it can kill anybody, you need to reveiw your input and for your Info its fireams that kill people and not what your wrote wounds an insect let alone change anyones mind...

In any case, the latest talks doesn't concern those desire to continue the fight, Alshabaab and co. have lost in the past and will never come back, those interested in peace settlement will share the cake the rest will be bullied as it was the case, you lot holly warriors need to chill out this doesn't concern you neither invited, please easy with the emotional outbust and hormones running high.