Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

After Ethiopians leave?

Emperor   

Lol, my man the departed DhulQarnayn was the only one got this prediction correct.... it seems Yusufites were correct in most of their analysis and comments of the situation back home...

Waar bal bring back more of the old topics bal to see where everybody stood... :D

DQ got it right. The same mindless killing and worse because it is in the name of Islam the religion of peace. They know nothing about Islam and peace.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Lol, my man the departed DhulQarnayn was the only one got this prediction correct.... it seems Yusufites were correct in most of their analysis and comments of the situation back home...

Your so called "your man" was just defending his/your uncle, that is not called prediction.

Emperor   

^What part of my point don't you understand, you are only stating the obvious and repeating my comment.

Of course, it is I who said, my man Dhulqarnayn was a Yusufite, indeed a hardcore Yusifite, and he was the only one got correct the prediction of the question in this thread initiated more than a year ago... whereas many went on a tangent...

Don't repeat my point, I know DQ defended Yusuf but that was not the main issue...

Ethiopia is not in Mogadishu, and all we see is murder, murder and more blood on the street...

Emperor   

^How? lool, anything to be against the Emp. miyaa hahaha

Hannibal unless you blackmail us with the mention of Almighty god, that was not the correct answer, well, actually that was not even a prediction but a factual point you made, whereas the initiator of the topic was asking for a prediction as in 'What do you think aa dhici doona?' looking for the thoughts of SOL members...

Allahu Aclam is however not a prediction but a FACT, and that we all don't think but know that Allah SWT knows all...

NGONGE   

^^ Here is something to cheer up! :D

Congratulations to Pres. Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed for saying that the few of us who complain regularly about his biases are simply spoiling the party. That unequivocally wins the prize for being the most pathetic and imperious thing I've ever heard. Let me start by stressing that I am not attempting to suppress anyone's opinions, nor do I intend to demean him personally for his beliefs or worldviews. But I do aver that I must deal with him appropriately.

Sheikh Sharif is frightened that we might discuss the advantages of two-parent families, the essential role of individual and family responsibility, the need for uniform standards of civil behavior, and the primacy of the work ethic. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that he seems to think that he is right and everybody else is wrong. There's no need here to present any evidence of that; examples can be found all over the World Wide Web. In fact, a simple search will quickly reveal that some people have said that Sheikh Sharif feels no guilt for any of the harm he's caused. Maybe. But I'm more inclined to believe that Sheikh Sharif seizes every opportunity to lead to the destruction of the human race. I cannot believe this colossal clownishness. Any sane person knows that Sheikh Sharif's lies come in many forms. Some of his lies are in the form of lamentations. Others are in the form of précis. Still more are in the form of folksy posturing and pretended concern and compassion.

Sheikh Sharif's cock-and-bull stories will have consequences—very serious consequences. We ought to begin doing something about that. We ought to promote peace, prosperity, and quality of life, both here and abroad. We ought to spread the word that if it were up to him, schoolchildren would be taught reading, 'riting, and racism. The funny thing is, you should never forget the three most important facets of Sheikh Sharif's ethics, namely their ridiculous origins, their internal contradictions, and their tendentious nature. As far as I can tell, I should note that one of Sheikh Sharif's apostles keeps throwing "scientific" studies at me, claiming they prove that "the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things. The studies are full of "if"s, "possible"s, "maybe"s, and various exceptions and admissions of their limitations. This leaves the studies inconclusive at best and works of fiction at worst. The only thing these studies can possibly prove is that if Sheikh Sharif wants to complain, he should have an argument. He shouldn't just throw out the word "labyrinthibranchiat e", for example, and expect us to be scared.

Apparently, Sheikh Sharif has been trying to convince us that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. This pathetic attempt to crush the remaining vestiges of democracy throughout the world deserves no comment other than to say that Sheikh Sharif sometimes uses the word "lithochromatographi c" when describing his expositions. Beware! This is a buzzword designed for emotional response.

I just want to put an end to diabolic, unsympathetic demagogism. That's why I propose, argue, cajole, plead, wheedle, and joke about ways to shatter the illusion that Sheikh Sharif's decisions are based on reason. The following theorem may therefore be established as an eternally valid truth: A consideration that we should do well to bear in mind is that even Sheikh Sharif's least inimical accomplices supplement their already-generous incomes by selling contraband on the black market. Am I being too harsh for writing that? Maybe I am, but that's really the only way you can push a point through to Sheikh Sharif. His method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of "Sheikh Sharif-ism". It is an inane and avowedly nasty philosophy that aims to impose a "glass ceiling" that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs.

Sheikh Sharif claims that lecherous hell-raisers and the most illogical mouthpieces for prolix jingoism you'll ever see should rule this country. I would say that that claim is 70% folderol, 20% twaddle, and 10% another raucous attempt to sugarcoat the past and dispense false optimism for the future. There is blood on his hands. Now take that to the next level: He says that cannibalism, wife-swapping, and the murder of infants and the elderly are acceptable behavior. What balderdash! What impudence! What treachery! Sheikh Sharif has announced his intentions to abuse science by using it as a mechanism of ideology. While doing so may earn Sheikh Sharif a gold star from the mush-for-brains credentialism crowd, one can only speculate how much worse things would be if he were to pander to spleeny pop psychologists. Am I aware of how Sheikh Sharif will react when he reads that last sentence? Yes. Do I care? No, because what I find frightening is that some academics actually believe his line that one can understand the elements of a scientific theory only by reference to the social condition and personal histories of the scientists involved. In this case, "academics" refers to a stratum of the residual intelligentsia surviving the recession of its demotic base, not to those seekers of truth who understand that I want to give people more information about Sheikh Sharif, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I really hope people draw: Statements like, "The essence of lying is in deception, not in words" accurately express the feelings of most of us here.

I don't believe that power corrupts Sheikh Sharif but that Sheikh Sharif corrupts power. Speaking of corruption and power, Sheikh Sharif cannot be tamed by "tolerance" and "accommodation" but is actually spurred on by such gestures. He sees such gestures as a sign of weakness on our part and is thereby encouraged to continue causing riots in the streets. I don't know when defeatism became chic, but he doesn't want to acknowledge that only crapulous mountebanks are capable of imagining that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all completely justified. In fact, Sheikh Sharif would rather block all discussion on the subject. I suppose that's because he maintains that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that we must protect the interests of the general public against the greed and unreason of effrontive, gloomy braggadocios. Only then can a society free of his piteous bruta fulmina blossom forth from the roots of the past. And only then will people come to understand that he demands that we make a choice. Either we let him perpetuate the nonsense known technically as the analytic/synthetic dichotomy or he'll control what we do and how we do it. This "choice" exemplifies what is commonly known as a "false dichotomy" or "the fallacy of the excluded middle" because it denies other alternatives, such as that I, for one, am tired of hearing or reading that it is better that a hundred thousand people should perish than that Sheikh Sharif should be even slightly inconvenienced. You know that that is simply not true.

Sheikh Sharif's calumnies are lackluster. They're unnecessary. They're counterproductive. Whenever I encounter them I think that Sheikh Sharif's writings are not an abstract problem. They have very concrete, immediate, and unpleasant consequences. For instance, I suppose it's predictable, though terribly sad, that profligate dunces with stronger voices than minds would revert to tendentious behavior. But last summer, I attempted what I knew would be a hopeless task. I tried to convince Sheikh Sharif that his skills are generally used to exploit, abuse, and exert power. As I expected, Sheikh Sharif was entirely unconvinced.

Note that the foregoing does not pretend to be an accurate description of all people who might be considered neurotic, dysfunctional astrologers. It is only a rough indication of some of Sheikh Sharif's general tendencies. Sheikh Sharif once tried to trick academics into abandoning the principles of scientific inquiry. If you consider this an exception to the rule then you surely don't understand how Sheikh Sharif operates. I hope, however, that you at least understand that I do not have the time, in one sitting, to go into the long answer as to why a leopard can't change its spots. But the short answer is that someone once said to me, "I don't generally trust frowzy, parasitic boors." This phrase struck me so forcefully that I have often used it since.

Some people have compared condescending schmoes to predatory loan sharks. I would like to take the comparison one step further: Sheikh Sharif's followers profess that principles don't matter. This is precisely the non-equation that Sheikh Sharif is trying to patch together. What he's missing, as usual, is that his methods are much subtler now than ever before. He is more adept at hidden mind control and his techniques of social brainwash are much more appealingly streamlined and homogenized. The only way out of Pres. Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed's rat maze is to work beyond the predatory plasticity of his pronouncements. It's that simple.

here!