Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ciyaari waa gelin danbe

^^this is how:

martyrdom is a religious act. Those who do it, do so out of conviction that their act will raise the Islamic flag, defeating the ambitions of teh enemy of islam. The young boy who murdered the 60 people, did so because in his mind he was killing murtadis. Meaning omer hashi not only was he wrong in his political inclinations but more importantly he was murtad and the shedding of his blood was permissible from that theological basis. Not only that but those whom killed with him were also perceived to be murtads for various reasons as well. Alshabaab and the keligii muslim school will never apologize the loss of those 60 people. They think those killed deserved to die because they were working for the dawlah al ridah.

Now most people (of course keligii muslims will fiercely argue otherwise) agree that those killed were all muslims. They were muslims when they were in the previous tfg. They were muslims when they were against previous tfg. And they were muslims right before they were murdered. Don’t get me wrong there are numerous casualties in this conflict. but one side acknowledges the tragedy to be what it is, a tragedy. The other, the kaligii muslim side, believes they have monopoly who is muslim and who is not. Those who are not Muslims sharif included must be eliminated. Once the theological legitimacy is settled the means become secondary issue.

tell me know what are the basis for takfiir, yaa keligii muslim al fabre?

XIIN, Adeer, You cannot reason with the unreasonable. All you can do is argue your case.

Anu waxan lehya,theres two options here:

1. Stay the cause. Let the sharif and his soldiers Squash these Alshabab rascals and free Somalia. No matter the human cost.

2. Shariif should resign, leave Somalia to these suicidial maniacs.

Ma arin sadaxaad baa jirta?

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Castro, i could not tell if yours was a mere sarcasm or not. assuming it's not, if you are asking who the forces of intolerence are, the answer is one word: alshabaab.

That's actually two words saaxib. :D

The Shabaab are definitely a new phenomenon in Somalia. Only time will tell if they will last. Even foreign fighters return home one day so let's see if the battered people will embrace the "youth" (led by the geriatrics). I doubt it but I've been wrong before.

ps. Kashafa and co has been in a festive mood

That is indeed ayaan daro if it is true.

NGONGE   

Other than wanting to watch him reply to Fab's questions, I am with Xiin on this one. Lakin, Xaaji, ragga sagaaro ha ku sheegin, dhukhsi dheh. :D

nuune   

loool@Dukhsi dheh, :D

PS: Xiin, Seeftii Sayidkaad la soo baxdey!

EDIT:

Anu waxan lehya,theres two options here:

1. Stay the cause. Let the sharif and his soldiers Squash these Alshabab rascals and free Somalia. No matter the human cost.

2. Shariif should resign, leave Somalia to these suicidial maniacs.

Ma arin sadaxaad baa jirta?

Abti FB, qofkii miyir leh waa uu garanayaa kow iyo laba kuu kala dooran lahaa, kisi iyo dhaban un weeye xaalku, kana siib kana saar bakaylaa kaadi ku waayey.

Kashafa   

Overall peacenik theme in this thread:

Let us send a frantic SOS call to
, Adeer Kipaki, and Adeer Museveni so that they can send their troops to crush the Sons of Somalia that I once supported but not longer do because I'm a spineless hypocrite that flip-flops faster than, um, flip-flops. Antarnashanal Kaaamooonity, balees send halab. Send yoor AC-130s. Send Israeli air support. We don't care how many civilians you kill. Turn Mogadisho into a inferno that would make Gaza look like Manhattan by comparison. Kill who you want, when you want, how you want. Even in Mosques. No biggie. Just rid us of these fire-breathing Al-Shabaab.

In the spirit of wa thakir fa'inal thikraa tanfacul mu'mineen, I refer the readers to this thread. :

The Is-Qancis Brigade inhabit a world, a fairytale world, where reality is shaped to fit their fantastical whims.

"The Saudis will save us ! The UN will save us ! Peace ! Stability ! Reconciliation ! Elections will be held ! Dhabo******s are somalis too ! They have rights ! They are our people ! We must forgive them and allow them to rule ! We have to be inclusive ! Ethiopia is not to blame ! Somalis are to blame ! Ethiopia will leave and be a nice good neighbor ! The wadaads must be reined in !"

Almost exactly one year to the date, the peaceniks still inhabit a world of delusional fantasy where foreign knights in shining tanks will come to their rescue(just as they 'rescued' Cabdullahi Amxaar). The dying peacenik breed welcomes any force( preferably that of Ethiopia since they have the most experience in killing Somalis), that will help Sharif Ahmed and his band of clannists and war criminals to continue to cling to the illusion of power.

Such is the mentality of those the Arabs would call: Xuthaalah. Such is the thinking of defeated men who had their backs broken and their manhood robbed, who have accepted to live life on their knees as slaves. Slaves to the highest bidder. You want my sea? Take it. You want a part of my country ? It's yours, no questions asked. You want me to capture/kill wadaads ? Done and Done. Do with me as you wish, just don't forget to pay me after you're done with me. Pay me in millions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts(Ali Gheedi, Ali Galaydh). Pay me by calling me President(Yey, Shariif). Pay me by recognizing me even though I am a fraudulent entity run by the elite that feeds on crowd hysteria, colonial legacy, and Holocaust references(NEVER AGAIN....will we elect the Chief of Siad Barre's Secret Police as our President. Oops.) (SL).

No matter. Let the dogs bark. Let the donkeys bray. Let the xuthaalah set records in stooping to the depths of treasonous infamy; they are only treading in the footsteps of a well-worn path: The path of Gun'nimo, of Gaalo-raac'nimo, of Munaafiq'nimo.

As for the Resistance that forced Ethiopia to withdraw after making it hemorrhage thousands of dead soldiers and millions of dollars, they have made it crystal-clear, to whomever it may concern, that their mission is to liberate every last square inch of Somalia from the hegemony of Ethiopia and it's dhaboqhoodis. And that, yaa jamacaah, is a non-negotiable mission.

As this map attests to, they have been making good on that promise. smile.gif :

Somalia_redmap-02022009-norm.jpg

Whereas my opponents live in the world of incompetence and stifled ambitions, as they spit and sputter in frustration and confusion, as they pray and beg for the Ethiopians to come back for a second round of genocide in the name of 'dawladnimo' and 'peacekeeping', the Somali people are celebrating the consolidation of power in the hands of the Mujaahideen and the triumphant dawn of the Islamic State of Somalia.

^Brother Kashafa, are you ok?

I gave out two scenarios: 1 & 2,Perhaps it will be honorable of you to quote my post in its entirety?

Nuune: Waan gartay.

Kashafa   

^^ For the sake of clarity, which scenario do you support ? I wrote my post under the assumption that you support the first scenario.

If you support scenario #1, then I stand by my post.

But if you support scenario #2, then waa kuu gafay, I apologise, and will edit my post.

Kashafa   

^ I get it now. So you were posing the two scenarios, but didn't neccesarily endorse either. Apologies for my harsh words, it was under the assumption that you supported scenario #1(which almost all peaceniks here do), will edit my post.

My stance is: Mercenaries leave my country --> Resistance subdues, dismantles, and disbands the remaining vassal entities and groups ---> Somalis, sit together and start a genuine reconcillation project under the banner of Shareeca.

The #1 barrier standing in the way of Somali unity and wada-jir is foriegn hegemony. In order for Somalia to take it's rightful place among the nation's of the world, it is imperative that this entrenched obstacle(foriegn hegemony) be removed. The only way to remove it is by exterminating the groups and entities that are being used by Ethiopia and the West.

Kashafa   

^^ Mercenaries = Uganda, Burundi, Walad Abdalla, Ethiopian military advisors in Bosaaso, Ethiopian 'embassy' in Hargeisa. I could quote more, but I think you get the idea.

:D:D @Dhuqsi. Sagaaray diideene haddaan daqsi ku dhaho waa dagaal.

Castro well come back awoowe!

Faarax, stay the course it is. i am only reasoning with the fabreeyo man because he pretends to be a man of reason.

Waxaan sugnaa waa kaligii muslim al fabre.

Kashafa tiisu:

Nin darxumi waa reerkooda doc uma dhaafaane

dadka kugu diryaa iyo af xumo kugula dulmeeryaaba

sida laba dumar ah oo lawada qabuu kuula diriraaye

maruu map uusan aqoon sawiro, iyo maruu odoyaal dhintay sidii banooni la dhaliyey u sacbiyyo weeyye. at least we know where he stands in this great debate.