Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Ciyaari waa gelin danbe

Castro, i could not tell if yours was a mere sarcasm or not. assuming it's not, if you are asking who the forces of intolerence are, the answer is one word: alshabaab.

Now to say once alshabaab take the south, and open channels with the us, teh conflict will end is a wishful thinking. alshabaab are not after somnalia. they are fighting a global war. if you blve somalia is a good stage for such a global war, i beg to disagree.

ps. Kashafa and co has been in a festive mood

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Che, arrey madaafiicdaa madaaficaa ka horreysay

got that?

The same argument was making when Yeey was in 'power' and Wonyanes were leveling Xamar.And if memory serves me right, you were opposed to this tactics.

Fabregas   

Fabr,

Allah@they shouldn't kill 60 people. the supperficial concern!

so you believe cumar's assisination was justified? Is beledweyne occupied by ethiopian troops at the time when cumar was killed?

I am asking your OPONION not what alshabaab might have said.

Note: i see you cant help but go back in time to cite my stance to justify yours. i have a record of course objecting any seneless killing. when alshabaab shelled the sham conference in mid 2006 in xamar, unlike you i spoke against it as a misguided act.

Waranle, your rant is noted. shariifku waa adeerkay ee iidaa ninyahow haddad ilaahay taqan

Adeer, nice try, but weren't the same guy that started posting celebratory articles about Amnisom shelling on behalf of prince Shariff? The same guy that we recently found used to cheer for Ugandan and Sudanese troops to liberate Muqdisho for Abdullahi Yusuf in 2005. lol. :D

Secondly, Umar Xashi was a soldier who got killed. get over it. stop wailing. we all know your concern is not with the innocent civilians that died alongside him, rather it is for him, the one who brought xabashis back to Somali soil and even boasted about it, because he was one of the best hopes the dying cheese caravan.

( anything else?)

see yall another time.

RedSea   

Xiinfaniin,

Stop the hatred. Alshabaab are no foreigners, they will get their shot to rule their country.look at Kismaayo, merka, Baydhabo et el and how peaceful and progressive they are. People who rely on foreigner pawns to tame their own citizens and cities do not deserve to run anything.

Che, Exactly right except it was the 30 thousand ethiopian troops that gave the conflict a differen meaning, and caused it to escalate. you miss that, and i tell you, you need a lecture about the difference between uganda iyo Ethiopia.

Too many balls in the air yaa jamaacah.

Hanibal is another sagaaro just like waranle, no need to waste my time.

Fabrb, adeer i am not wailing for i didn't know umer hashi. i asked you what is your stance and you resorted describing what you blve to be facts on the ground.

do you believe the assasinatino of umer was justified from religious perspective, or from your personal piont of view? I just you to come out like Kashafa did, and subscribe to the kelligi muslim shcool.

do you have the entellectual guts to do so ninka banooniga ciyaarow?

As for my stance back in 2005 before the emergence islamic courts, and when mogadishu was in the grip of powerfull warlords i supported tfg's argument for foriegn troops. i stand by that till today adeer. again you are going back in time to find some contradictions. go ahaed and we will flesh it out for you and address any confusion that may arise.

RedSea   

loolz

I didn't expect you to fight your way to the top of the political spectrum to become unreasonable man. Trying to downplay other opinions will not make you seem that important. But sure it seems you have alot to deal with here. So I'll let it be.

carry on.

Haatu   

wow wow wow

i think the man has been keeping a lot of anger in for some time and has finally let it all out.

GREAT goin xiin.

FULLY agree with your ideas.

Al-kharaab need to be stopped b4 it's too late.

Gabbal   

Salaan Xiin, now with respect to "ciyaari waa gelin danbe" I am going to ask you my favorite question "what do you mean"? :D

Meiji   

Brothers,

This is not a game between two teams. It is a war in which eventually the Somali nation becomes the victim.

200.000 are displaced and more than 300 are killed, not to mention the number of wounded and the number of properties destroyed.

Sane people should denounce both evils and not fuel the conflict by perceiving the whole suffering of the Somali nation as a ''game between 2 teams''.

Coloow   

Castro,

You could be not related to sheikh hotel and still seek a position of power; don't you know that? Waxaanan oran afka ha ii gelinin sxb.

Xiin,

As someone mentioned above you seem to be undergoing some kind of mental breakdown sxb. Ka fadhisi siyaasada soomaaliya.

Through this thread and a myriad of others on SOL you have showed that you prefer the deaths and constant shelling of somalis- if that is done by this da-bo-****** government.

Many of us who have been members on these boards for several years are not blind to your earlier perspectives; save the last days of the TFG (1) you have never cared about deaths and killings of somalis.

Ciyaar waa gelin dambe for you is about the killings of thousands of people in Muqdisho.

^^ So my sanity is in question now :D

qoor iyo xero ka jab (no pun intended) :D

Despite the psycho analysis some are resorting to, the point of this thread still stands. It’s also true one should not waste his time debating with lightweight folks iska soo yaacayya without doing their homework.

Meiji,

Lighten up awoowe. Don’t force me to explain what ciyaari waa gelin danbe means. Just like I was forced to explain what sagaaro means to mr hanibal.

Gabal,

Food for thought, isn’t it?

edit: taking into account prof's warranle's advise, i am retiring from politics. just for today :D

waryaayaa waa nabaadiimo.kii xummaa ee fabr ahaa baan berri usoo noqon. kaasi waa ii sahanyahay

Fabregas   

Too many balls in the air yaa jamaacah.

Fabrb, adeer i am not wailing for i didn't know umer hashi. i asked you what is your stance and you resorted describing what you blve to be facts on the ground.

do you believe the assasinatino of umer was justified from religious perspective, or from your personal piont of view? I just you to come out like Kashafa did, and subscribe to the kelligi muslim shcool.

do you have the entellectual guts to do so ninka banooniga ciyaarow?

Yes. Now prove to me how this is keligis Muslim school of thought. I challenge you.

edit: yowmul juma aya la isku jihadi. icon_razz.gif