Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Hot Button: Yeey Huuraale at it again over Kismaayo

Abaadir   

Xiin:

I am very disappoited that Courts have gone too. but I mean.. we have something in Mogadisho now that if we support could be good starting point for low and order in the country. For Adeer Castro, He is a good fella I think.

Castro   

Originally posted by Abaadir:

Castro: What do Barre Hiilaale and Abdulaahi Yousuf have in common that you don’t like?

Here's a hint:

" .... the puppet regime is a group of imbeciles. That they would feud over this is not surprising but expected. The titles they hold are meaningless, as their actions show. And their behavior fits that of the simple, unintelligent reactionary men that they are."

RedSea   

Abaadir, we have nothing in Muqdisho but warlords.

We are speaking out against chaos,we are speaking out against injustice,we are speaking out against the evil doings of EThiopia and their troops who are raping,killing innocent Somalis not only in Somalia now,but also other areas where somalis reside.

If you believe that this current piece of chunk is worth a second look,then you must in lala land awoow.

If you think bit deeper,you may see that it's actually the Ethiopians who appose everything that can bring and stability back to Somalia.The best chance was the ICU,we shall not simply sweep that aside.If you supported what the ICU standed for,then you oughta keep supporting it while deny the evil doers the chance to kill, loot our people while raping our women.We can't let that happen,talk is the least we can do today awoow,at least be supportive of them with your thoughts.

Dont' be misled to believe that this is a bad government,because hey to have a bad government is okay,but this current doesnt' even qualify to be even refered to as government,they are bunch of budhcad.The way they came to power is known to everyone,they came on while being mounted on Ethiopian tanks.

Focus now...

Originally posted by Abaadir:

Xiin:

I am very disappoited that Courts have gone too. but I mean.. we have something in Mogadisho now that if we support could be good starting point for low and order in the country. For Adeer Castro, He is a good fella I think.

^^Perhaps my stance on Ethiopia is extremely radical, but Abadirow the little history I know about Ethiopia and its ambitions about Somalia tells me this tfg has no chance for success. To make it even difficult for me to lend any support to it, the men who lead it have shown a zero competence to understand the complexity of our relationship with this old friend of ours! Recent developments in the capital, which showed a sign of progress (warlord disarming and the increase of world attention to our plight), are but a mere footnote for our continuing tragedy!

I don’t know, but it’s been very difficult for me to swallow Ethiopia’s humiliation and accept this tfg, which it supports. I could be wrong adeer, but this entity with its current form and allies is far from a reconciliation government that could sort out our differences and restore out dignity!

Time has more converts than reason, as Mr. Pain once said, so lets leave this for it yaa Abadir!

Abaadir   

RED:

It is really hard to believe anything you say bro. How can you talk about Somalinimo when you advocate North-eastern regions to break away from the rest of the country? You can’t have your cake and eat it. I still can not swallow the fact that Courts are gone before they reach Somali/Djibouti border. Pland and Sland would have been history for good.

Xiin:

I feel the humiliation too. My feeling has reached a point where I avoid talking or encountering Ethiopian friends, just so they don’t ask me what is going on in Somalia. But we can not remain this situation any longer. It is time to set a side QAB iyo SHARAF and work with this TFG thing for the next two years.

Jacpher   

Kismaayo, Arbaco 18 January 2007 Simba Radio

Saraakiisha ciidamada xooga dalka Somalia ee DF ayaa waxa ay shaaca ka qaadeyn in la furay xaruntii hore ee tababarada Luglaay, iyadoo la sheegay in lagu tababarayo maleeshiyaadka gobalka si ay ugu mid noqdaan ciidamada DF.

Taliyaha guutalada 3aad ee Ciidamada DF ee Gobolada Jubbooyinka Cabdilaahi Sheekh Ismaaciil Fartaag ayaa waxa uu sheegay inay is soo diiwan galin karaan ciidamo horey u raacay Maxkamadaha oo dhawaan Madaxda DF ay cafis u fidiyeen.

Fartaag ayaa shuruud ugu dhigay Maleeshiyadii Maxkamadaha marka ay is soo diiwaan galinayaan inay wataan hubkooda.

“Hadii ay yimaadaan iyagoo qori la'aan socda, waxaan u fasiraneynaa inay lugooyo ka wataan talaabo adag ayaana ka qaadeynaa, waana in ay hubkooda wataan marka ay is soo diiwan galinayaan” Ayuu yiri Fartaag.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee, waa markii ugu horeysay sarakiisha ciidamada DF ee gobolada Jubbooyinka ay tababaro ugu yeeraan ciidamo horey ee cafiska loo fidiyay.

Horn, Luglaay? Where is that? Do they mean Lugloow? You call this rehabilitation or training base? It appears to be an entrapment for those you deem threat and trick them to surrender their weapon. Gee, I wonder how many ICU fighters woke up and handed their guns over to warlord Fartaag and went straight to rehab centers. Probably slim to none. The rehab I was thinking of was not a selective one but rather a fair and balanced one, inclusive of all killers across the board, top to button.

MMA: Warkaaga waxaa ka jira widaayoow. Xaaraan ku naax, cuqubo aduun ma seegaayo aakhirona wey u danbeysaa.

Gabbal   

Jimcaale-

When you decide what side of the divide you are on, come back to me. I see right through the best of both worlds.

Something tells me you are among those famous of ours who diverged with adeer when Hiiraale entered the picture. ;)

^ You've stuck on Hiraale's side like a siamese twin. ICU or TFG you would jump ship regardless of where you believed was logical, only based on Adeer LOOOL. So I wouldn't talk.

Taako our friend will even find an excuse for Hiiraale, even when he committs a grave political error, Horn will make it seem like something else! Positive spinning for Hiiraale is his speciality!

In his eyes Hiiraale can do no wrong! I told the gallery ealier what he was about:

This summons his whole political viewpoints up!

I’m not a politician but a flip-flop

I’m going to drip that in a voice drop!

My name is Hornafrique Jr

Juvenile of Hiiraale senior MR.

Hiiraale is my hero love him non-stop

To you I propagate him as father tip-top!

You would call him a ‘G’ if it was hip hop!

If you don’t believe me I’m going to use on you a drop-kick

Better believe and join the new church Yoonis be sick!

He hasn’t yet killed anyone intentionally

Swear that to you he did only conventionally!

Thus qualifying him becoming priest unintentionally

Love him regardless and too,

As me and my fellow Hiiraale crew

Use him pleasurably to skin-pop

Everyday ‘Hiiraale’ SPing at our bus-stop!

What would Seattle be without me?

I’m its hottest mc!

Just listen to my lyrical talent

And its satirical gallant

This makes you spew for days

Castro and his likes in a state of haze

Yoonis put us on his ways

And he has put on us his mystical sways

We salute you my majesty here is your praise

We believe now in the TFG hear our yeas

The TFG here to stay and you My honour

We declare you the King!

Rule us like a Afrikaner!

Gabbal   

Yonis, I could not help but notice how some of our nomads always seem to give you an opening. Hawlahi hore ileen wali maad ka ilbixin?

RedSea   

Abaadir,

Stop making excuses like a child.You are full grown man, you should know right from wrong at this moment.You don't need my opinions to know that.

Besides,how is secceeding and invasion of a country be comparable? just make sense,don't be superficial thinker old man.

Stick to your agenda, don't lost hope so easily.You should know that the brave ICU fighters killed more than 4,000(Ethiopia admited 1,000).The ICU came to battle with no more than 10,000 vs. 40,000 with all their tanks,and equipment.Still they put up a great fight,killing xabashis erasing them to the ground round after round.Ultimately the ICU got outnumbered,so they decided they wouldn't keep on fighting face to face with the enemy and rather,they started gorrila warfare,which is the phase two of this war.We just went through phase,we killed 4,000 and more to come Insha Allah, so don't lose.In my mind,I believe we have won,if we stood up to the enemy,not only that,but killed them like maxaa kaa galay.

Yoonis.

You should build statue for that idol which you worship,Qabiil or adeero Yusuf.

An opening you say, is that another way of you telling me you've been subjected to some kind of 'conspiracy'!

Why don't you run to the admin and cry as you always do?

***Edited: Wlc to the conspiracy theories club!