Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Garowe hadey iswaasho BM baan la dhacaynaa! Threatens SL vice president

^^^I dont think the man made such comments anyhow Mujahid-SNM you want to attack Garowe but can not get to LA, thats amusing wallahi.

But anyhow its all Riyaale's fault right?

yes its all riyales fault.

lucky for you our entire political class are fools, and our currnt government is treasonous.

for you have shown how incompetant your millitary leaders are.

in our last conflict in adhicadey you allowed us to roam freely around bohola xargaga.

if youve only fortified and manned that area, it would be impossible for JSL to occupy Las Canood.

you havent, and las canood is wide open.

RedSea   

GD,

Seriously you must like me too much gacaliyo.lool

^just playing.

Anyways, no I don't wish to attack your little city in the middle of no where, I rather stay at my new Hargeysa neighborhood and chil with my boys and let them boys in Gorowe chil in their own version of 'new hargeysa' in gorowe, no harm, simply living side by side in peace and harmony....aaah, love to see that happen.

Now iska raxayso duqa, and yes my name ONCE AGAIN is not MJ.SNM, but Bada Cas.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Ahmed Yasinm the current vice president is the malefactor in Zamzam's rape case. His utter nonsense is predictable.

:D :eek: :confused: acudubilaah, waar just relax, anyone else but he. Caamir saaxib, you are probably smart enough to know what is true from what isn't, therefore dont' believe every nonsense that you read. Obviously he couldnt' rape Zam Zam duacaale. I personally don't like the Suufi, but raping ZamZam that is just waaaay over the top, least you shouldn't believe it.

^^^Mujahid-SNM, you like Galkacyu very much? Why not visit there its a pleasent place this time of year its truly wonderful.

Anyhow threats are your forte, taking care of business not your cup of tea huh.

RedSea   

I love Galkacayo, my causins (inabtiyos) are from there. I had a good afternoon shaah in one of the hotel's I spent the night...can't say enough about that.

However, your accusation is baseless, mindless, and shamefull that you think I want to attack Gorowe, why would I. After all I don't link myself to politicians like you have with ina Yey.

RedSea   

looool...btw....gacaliyo=my dear love in Somali. Ileen Duke af somaliga ma yaqaan waa wareey. Just kidding I won't put you on the spot sxb.

ii raaxayso= have cup of tea and relax.

Ebyan   

Originally posted by Mj. bada Cas:

quote:

Originally posted by Caamir:

Ahmed Yasinm the current vice president is the malefactor in Zamzam's rape case. His utter nonsense is predictable.

:D

:eek: :confused: acudubilaah, waar just relax, anyone else but he.
Caamir saaxib, you are probably smart enough to know what is true from what isn't, therefore dont' believe every nonsense that you read.
Obviously he couldnt' rape Zam Zam duacaale. I personally don't like the Suufi, but raping ZamZam that is just waaaay over the top, least you shouldn't believe it.
Uhmm are you saying Zam-Zam wasn't raped? :confused: