Sign in to follow this  
Juje

ICU are they Safe within..?

Juje   

It is coming clear by the day that there is the emergence of deep divions within the ICU. This division could spark fatal clashes amid the 'wadaads' themselves before they even counter that of the TFG and the Ethiopians forces.Some are saying it is better if that happened in order to solve the problem before encountering the enemy, or at least to have some sort of unity within the ICU however fragile it may be.

It is rumoured that there are two factions within the ICU and as they are commonly known as the 'moderates' Sheikh Sharif ad co. and the 'extremes' Sheikh Hassan dahir Aweys and co.

The latter group has the upper hand in the ICU army and boasts with such individuals as Cayro and Turki and the 'shababs. Indhacadee who is neither of the group is disliked within the extremists , as it is evidently proven that he has lost most if not all control of regions where he previously boasted as a governor. Cayro is hand picking chiefs and leaders of Shabellede Hose and kicking out those that were pro-Indhacadde.

It is also reported that upon the seizure of Xamar the hardliners where told to stand aside in order to win the hearts and minds of the Somali people, and thus Sheikh Sharif having an independent hand in running the show in Mogadishu, Balcad , Jowhar etc. This infuriarated the extremist factioin and at times they thretened to dispel the executive committe of the ICU and take total control of the situation. The soft soft approach and leniency in matters regarding the governance did not please them. To prove that they could damage the whole thing they made their mark in killing a foreign journalist in broad daylght infront of the executive committe in a rally orgainsed by the ICU.That was the killing of the Swedish journalist for Channel four. The survival of the moderates so far depended on the support of the financial packer of the the ICU one Abukar Cadani and his host of Arab support countries. Hence the leaning power of the moderates was the finacial while that of the extremists was the military power. Having no technical knowledge or diplomacy tact in finding way to get around this problem, the extremist struck a deal with moderates, and that was to be graned the responsibility of solely capturing Jubaland and its running without any interference from th moderates. This proved by the fact that the head of the ICU has yet to visit Kismayo to date.

The moderates also have the support of the business group in Xamar and extensively the media. the latter support has been very benfitial in the sense that it has won battles for the ICU before they even embarked on. To this date the media which is well equiped works as a weapon in winning the propoganda war for the ICU against its enemies. It is fair to point here that the media support for the ICU is not limited to the Somali media and websites but also that of the worldwide reputed BBC Somali service. It has emerged recently that in a well orchestrated move by the media they reported that the ICU have captured cities in war that was either underway at the moment or not even started , hence having a serious effect on its outcome. One recent example the Bu'aale war.

Going back to the topic, the division within the ICU has now reached a inrecoverable state. the moderates know that they are not in a postion to take an all out war on the TFG and the Ethiopians, and that neither will win, while the extremist believe that it is the only solution.

The division between these two camps could probably soon emerge on surface as the moderates believe that extremist in Jubaland singlehandley and intionally destroying the image of the ICU. While on the other side the extremist believe that the moderates are soft and thus are hampering the fulfilling of the full potential and introduction of full Sharia Law in Somalia. In either case it shows that it is not all good within the ICU.

It could infact be benefiting factor for the old man in Baydhabo, but only and only if he is witty enough to prolong any form of fighting between the two factions. At the moment the ICU has nothing to offer the Somali people except the thought of Jihaad against 'gaalos' invading our country. Their whole good factor centres around conflict and the spreading of the Islamic rule. A propoganda tool that has worked for them so far, but failed to answer the question in how do u intend to govern once you take over. In Xamar the port and airport was opened, what happeed next...? Nothing.

^^^ tanag you, that was awoowe juuje's analysis of the situation. Agree with you sxb, everyone knows that they are enough of self-destroying.

Kismayo no jaad is allowed, but in xamar yes

Kismayo no women out without maxram, but in xamar yes!

Kismayo no music & intertainment, but xamar is its home!

the list is on and on...

Guys...Calaacalka iska daaya. It is not good trait for a man to possess. If you couldn't beat UIC on the ground, let's not resort to habaar and wishfull thinking that it might collapse under its own weight.

Ms DD   

"To prove that they could damage the whole thing they made their mark in killing a foreign journalist in broad daylght infront of the executive committe in a rally orgainsed by the ICU.That was the killing of the Swedish journalist for Channel four."

Interesting analysis but based on what evidence? there's nothing substantial here. Rumour- mongering is like plucking a chicken in a high wind. Unsubstantiated rumors, false allegations, and distorted facts can facts can be spread with impunity by those who don't take the time to check the facts-as well as by those who affirmatively seek to mislead. And once such baseless claims and innuendo are made, the Internet ensures that they take on a life of their own and can never be fully rooted out.

One needs to take responsibility of his actions/words. We need to be careful of what we say without any evidence.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^^ tanag you, that was awoowe juuje's analysis of the situation. Agree with you sxb, everyone knows that they are enough of self-destroying.

Kismayo no jaad is allowed, but in xamar yes

Kismayo no women out without maxram, but in xamar yes!

Kismayo no music & intertainment, but xamar is its home!

the list is on and on...

^---and how should you expect us to believe these baseless accusations.

To Mr. Juji, saaxib, if there are any divisions within the ICU,they will solve it in matter of time,it's not like that division will divide them and blur their vision.These men do have one thing in common,the ambtion to rebuild the South from rubles and rule in accordance with the Islamic sharica,this is common donominator they all have,which is permenant and will never be altered no matter how much disagreements,division that may occur.These men are educated enough,they will settle their difference in civilised way within themselves,no outsiders needed to settled it.The ICU is ready to solve that may occur within its own body of governance in normal,civilised way,which is what is expected from them,and I do expect that to happen in case there is ever any disagreements.

As far as anything else,it's just bumbo jumbo, a hotair perpatrated by people in order to send any sort of critism towards the ICU,but as they have done so many times,they will simply shut up their critics with their goodwork,that is otherwise not expected from them by those who critised it.

NGONGE   

I’m not a great follower of Somali politics and have been watching this ICU story from a distance mostly. Still, I disagree with your conclusion (if not your analysis).

From all they’ve done so far it’s very clear that the Courts have managed to keep their Unity and stick to their goals. I really can’t see them veering away from that now that the job is half way there (I exaggerate I know) and the finish line is in sight.

Your analysis is probably true and there is a division in the Courts. But I strongly doubt that these cracks will start to show anytime soon. Right now, all those in the Courts (extremists or moderates) are focused on defeating, isolating and overcoming the TFG (and others). It’s not in their interest to start internal squabbles or dividing of the booty. The only way I see any such division taking place is if it were one to do with clannish agendas or worries. But then again, everyone keeps telling us that the big boys in the Courts are all from the same clan! :D

Give them the usual eighteen months that every new power in Somalia has before it collapses, saaxib. If they have not taken over all of Somalia by then, I doubt if they’ll ever will.

Juje   

Originally posted by Cambarro:

One needs to take responsibility of his actions/words. We need to be careful of what we say without any evidence.

Very good, you are at least better that those saying 'waad habartameysan'. Typical Somali, you touch a nerve of reality and they take cover in the 'Deen'.

Evidence you asked my sister, and that is what am after apparently. As you may have understood my 'layman' analysis of the situation as a 'rumour mongering'. It was rather a query more like it.

Evidence as you say, who should provide me or the maxakamiin. Now if I may rebound the question to you, who killed the swedish journalist? Isnt that a question whose answer should be provided by the ICU since it was their rally, and the city in total,except for few portion, was under their control. Plus that the following day on record and in press the defense secretary Indhacadde said they are holding suspects. So where is the answer, where are the held suspects and who did it, and why has it been put under the carpet by the ICU? My dear there are many why's that meet the eye. So before you accuse me of rumour mongering look at the facts I presented and see if you have answers to it.

Chimera   

Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^^ a quick question: Maxaa wiilka Sheydaanka & Shariif isku keenay~ What do they have in common?
:D

AK-47

we both know how to carry one and look good :cool:

Juje...LoooL who is taking cover deen saaxib. Runtaa lagoo sheegay. That wasn't analysis, more like things that you wish would happen in the coming days. Waxa uurka kuu jiray soo daacdey.

Juje   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

As far as anything else,it's just bumbo jumbo, a hotair perpatrated by people in order to send any sort of critism towards the ICU,but as they have done so many times,they will simply shut up their critics with their goodwork,that is otherwise not expected from them by those who critised it.

Disregarding the rest of your inuuendo, can you please tell me the good work? Apart from waging war on their peers in the name of Islam, creating peace and security. Anything else sxb? Cause if that is your good work, I have all day to talk about it and prove it is a orchestrated cover up and hides a dangerous plan.

And as you said the courts unity can only be damaged by tribal difference. Hello, are we on the same wave in here? The courts are established in tribal frame work, each clan has its own 'maxkama' thus making the Middowga Maxakamadaha Islaamiga. The effects of tribalism is not absent sxb

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Cambarro:

Very good, you are at least better that those saying 'waad habartameysan'. Typical Somali, you touch a nerve of reality and they take cover in the 'Deen'.

Evidence you asked my sister, and that is what am after apparently. As you may have understood my 'layman' analysis of the situation as a 'rumour mongering'. It was rather a query more like it.

Evidence as you say, who should provide me or the maxakamiin. Now if I may rebound the question to you, who killed the swedish journalist? Isnt that a question whose answer should be provided by the ICU since it was their rally, and the city in total,except for few portion, was under their control. Plus that the following day on record and in press the defense secretary Indhacadde said they are holding suspects. So where is the answer, where are the held suspects and who did it, and why has it been put under the carpet by the ICU? My dear there are many why's that meet the eye. So before you accuse me of rumour mongering look at the facts I presented and see if you have answers to it.
Ilaahey diintiisa iyo dadka hogaamiya waa iney burburaan, oo diinta gaallada iyo Tigreega hogaamiya ay guusha helaan, adigana aad kabo-qaad iyo nacamle u noqotid, anagana aan gumeysi galno!

Caligaas foosha xun ayaa kaa buuxa, ee ogow inaa tahay mid ka mid ah kuwa aan waxna ogeyn oo aduunkooda noqday mid ba'ay intaanba aakhiro la gaarin.

Cajiib!

Ms DD   

"Now if I may rebound the question to you, who killed the swedish journalist? Isnt that a question whose answer should be provided by the ICU since it was their rally"

Juje

Nice of you to backtrack there. Now you are asking the question. Let me remind you of what you said earlier:

"To prove that they could damage the whole thing they made their mark in killing a foreign journalist in broad daylght infront of the executive committe in a rally orgainsed by the ICU.That was the killing of the Swedish journalist for Channel four."

If i am not mistaken, above is an accusation and slandering perhaps?

Can you see the difference?

"Evidence as you say, who should provide me or the maxakamiin"

So since neither of you provided any, you make up stories? Should we automatically assume of their murder on the back of the courts not forthcoming with information?

"So before you accuse me of rumour mongering look at the facts I presented and see if you have answers to it."

I see no fact here but baseless allegations.