Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Somali people against the seperation of the Somali republic - UK demo

Emperor   

^No matter how you miscount the heads or lobby for recongnition, and no matter how you cry no peace in the South, no matter how many times Riyaale pays British MPs, no matter what have you... The Somali union is here to stay, it will never fade away, Period...

Som@li   

Waaw,Good job by Somali Nationalist,and it is happening again on Monday in US, The seccessionists must be very scared!

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Aha, Even Somali singers attended

mudaharaad10.gif

emperor,

The fact that the name of this woman doesn't match her gender then Somaliland and somalia does not match at all.

I still have to ask you what is wrong with this name ? :D

I didn't you you've reached the point that you accuse the British MPs are paid ,,,,, what will be the next ?? Bush is paid as well ?? :D

Emperor   

^Anyone in this world is paid, that's not an asburd statement to make, very logic... Well, since you mentioned Bush, he's actually paid and I am sure about that, by the large coorporation, neo-con and jewish lobyyists...

Who isn't paid, what's so big deal about a British MP taking money from an African leader.. it happens everywhere... Remember George Golloway a British MP, one of the Best orators in the country, a heavyweight with long standing reputation was accussed of taking money from Saddan Hussein... Nothing is unusual about this world's dodgy dealings..

Emperor   

^Coud be typo kind of stuff... Siciido would be the closest name that was aimed at... For I see no reason as why one would write, Fanaanada(Female gender), and with a female picture... therefore tha name must be kinda typo, I didn't see it before just realised, I saw it as Siciido...

Jacaylbaro, dont waste your time on this 23 or 30 people protesting is nothing loool, did the big protest against TFG or the old man change anything on the ground, lool no so this small group of supports most likely from the old mans side of the family is of no worry to us infact it makes the look foolish with the ills happening in the south somalia

N.O.R.F   

Wow, huge turn out :D

Waar islaamaha qabowga maxaad u dhigteen?

The fact that the name of this woman doesn't match her gender

:D

loool. why so many people commenting on this if its a small event?

Go tell that to someone else. The majority is on the move and the provinces like North West will fall into line soon.